This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shallow post about Michael's hair

I've always thought Chad Duell was an attractive guy, but very boyish looking. But today? Wowza! The longer, darker hair gave him a more grown-up, sexy look. He now looks like a leading man. Let's hope the writers will follow suit and give him leading man stories.

It's crazy how much his hair being just a bit longer changes him from the boyish Michael to the young, hot manly Michael. Yowza is right! I was distracted by his hotness!

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      So was I!

mts mts mts

• FLPeaches
      FLPeaches commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought the same thing -- loving the long-ish hair he really looks handsome.

I have to agree. It will be interesting if the final court scenes were already filmed to see the old hair

Comment

True. I didn’t even recognize him at first!

Comment

I agree. I was finally able to see him a a grown man and not the boy that we first saw in 2010.

Comment

I was about to make the same shallow post. I had a double take moment today. Lol!

Comment

I can't believe this thread because I almost did not know it was him!!!!! Yikes he looked so so so different and could not figure out why once I realized it was him....lol Just a little hair adjustment and look out.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
              Wanda Wolek commented
              Editing a comment
              You got that right! He looks positively yummy.

Oh good, it wasn't just me. I love it - it ages him in such a good way.

Comment

I guess I am the only one. I don’t like the new hair doo at all. Especially don’t like the Dark almost black color. Michael has dark blonde hair.?

Comment

• piano0105
                piano0105 commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't like the new look at all. It doesn't look natural and had me laughing. Maybe if they had kept it lighter but somewhat longer it would be better. I can't even look at him now.

• Wanda Wolek
                Wanda Wolek commented
                Editing a comment
                And here I thought that darker color is probably his natural hair color and he was asked to dye it dark blond so he would look more like Carly and A.J.'s son. I think the dark hair looks better on him.

• Ekokai
                Ekokai commented
                Editing a comment
                Nope, don't like it either. I think he looks younger with it longer.

haha, glad you started this. I wanted to, but was afraid to! he looked very different. quarantine agreed with him!

Comment

I noticed immediately. Obviously this is his quarantine hair. Very nice. Hope he keeps it. I also noticed Maurice's hair. His hair was very gray during quarantine so a major hair color job.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
                  Wanda Wolek commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I certainly hope he keeps it. It makes him hawt, hawt, hawt. (And I'm too old to be using that term. LOL)

• piano0105
                  piano0105 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think these scenes were shot prior to quarantine.

I absolutely love his new look!!!

Comment

I was so happy when I saw him. They are finally letting him look like an adult! Maybe they will give him better SLs too.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
                    Wanda Wolek commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That is my hope, that he will finally emerge from Carly and Sonny's shadow and allowed to do grown up stories without their (and Jason's) interference.

• deniseisra
                    deniseisra commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think Michael will finally be his own person. It made sense for Carly to testify at the custody hearing but for the most part Sonny, Carly and Jason have not interfered.

Michael also had a 5 o’clock shadow. Maybe 6 o’clock! But it was hard to see because it’s blonde. I liked his new look.

Comment

I LOVE Michael's Covid hair. He looks terrific. SO fun seeing them all after so many months

Comment

• WalnutGirl
                      WalnutGirl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Chad must have good genes, he never ages. He has to be in his mid 30's now or close to it.

• deniseisra
                      deniseisra commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It was nice to see their post COVID looks. Quite a few seemed to be lounging by the pool by the tans I saw.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X