Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MorganFamValues
    commented on 's reply
    Valentin moved past a "grey character" when he shot Nikolas, and shoved Ava off the parapit.

• McShirls
    commented on 's reply
    I believe Val said that he has been hiding money in offshore accounts. He certainly wouldn't want to pay taxes on all of the cassadine money he doesn't deserve.

• Jason Isbell
    replied
    I hope not. Valentin is a grey character and shouldn't be associating with a full-on villain like Cyrus.

Leave a comment:

• MorganFamValues
    replied
    Originally posted by T'sKitten View Post
    I thought similarly. Is Valentin already working with Cyrus? Where is all his $ coming from if Nicolas got the Cassidine holdings back? Is Valentin independently wealthy? I could see him being well off, but wealthy enough to buy up ELQ holdings?
    I dont know that they're working together right now, but they're certainly heading that way.

ELQ/GH are very much connected as evidenced by Laura's chat with Ned.

Leave a comment:

• MalteseBaby
    replied
    It was just a showcase piece for the 2 villains of the show. Surprised they didn't work horrid Peter in there somehow.

Leave a comment:

• T'sKitten
    replied
    I thought similarly. Is Valentin already working with Cyrus? Where is all his $ coming from if Nicolas got the Cassidine holdings back? Is Valentin independently wealthy? I could see him being well off, but wealthy enough to buy up ELQ holdings?

Leave a comment:

• jason113
    replied
    We know it won't last so there's no reason to get excited over these events.

Leave a comment:

• louisesnell96
    replied
    That would be interesting Cyrus and Valentin working together.

Leave a comment:

• MorganFamValues
    started a topic Cyrus + Valentine: Partners in Crime?

Cyrus + Valentine: Partners in Crime?

It seems the two villains are on a collision course to working together to control Port Charles. Cyrus will of course, eventually get control of GH; and Valentin will get control of ELQ.

Are you looking forward to the new "bosses?" Or do you want them to be defeated?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X