Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyrus + Valentine: Partners in Crime?

It seems the two villains are on a collision course to working together to control Port Charles. Cyrus will of course, eventually get control of GH; and Valentin will get control of ELQ.

Are you looking forward to the new "bosses?" Or do you want them to be defeated?

That would be interesting Cyrus and Valentin working together.

Comment

We know it won't last so there's no reason to get excited over these events.

Comment

I thought similarly. Is Valentin already working with Cyrus? Where is all his $ coming from if Nicolas got the Cassidine holdings back? Is Valentin independently wealthy? I could see him being well off, but wealthy enough to buy up ELQ holdings?

Comment

• McShirls
          McShirls commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe Val said that he has been hiding money in offshore accounts. He certainly wouldn't want to pay taxes on all of the cassadine money he doesn't deserve.

It was just a showcase piece for the 2 villains of the show. Surprised they didn't work horrid Peter in there somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by T'sKitten View Post
          I thought similarly. Is Valentin already working with Cyrus? Where is all his $ coming from if Nicolas got the Cassidine holdings back? Is Valentin independently wealthy? I could see him being well off, but wealthy enough to buy up ELQ holdings?
          I dont know that they're working together right now, but they're certainly heading that way.

ELQ/GH are very much connected as evidenced by Laura's chat with Ned.

Comment

I hope not. Valentin is a grey character and shouldn't be associating with a full-on villain like Cyrus.

Comment

• MorganFamValues
              MorganFamValues commented
              Editing a comment
              Valentin moved past a "grey character" when he shot Nikolas, and shoved Ava off the parapit.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X