Soap Addict
    • Jul 2018

Jason Giving Carly Power Of Attorney ?? [Merged]

Jason Giving Carly Power Of Attorney

I think that’s a bad move

• Nikki7447xoxo
    Contract Poster
    • Sep 2019

I hate thinkin' of even a fictional character "dying" and one i really like or love and Jason talking about it is so sad.

Yet, real-type of acting by Steve Burton again.Love him.

Now...

I know they have a strong long history, bond and a past, got it.

Also, Michael is both of their blood family member,of course.

However, IDK. i feel odd hearing jason talk of this with any 1
    other than his S.O.(significant other)

Comment

• eileenregina
      eileenregina commented
      Editing a comment
      Since he and Sam are not married anymore, she is no longer his next of kin so he can ask whoever he wants. It is just another sign that Carly is more important than Sam.

• faceless
      faceless commented
      Editing a comment
      Jason knows Sam is too selfish to turn the machines off.

• ann gabriel
      ann gabriel commented
      Editing a comment
      Sam and Jason have not "broken up". They are staying apart because of the parole terms. Jason reminds us all the time that he loves Sam, and I have no doubt that this obstacle, like so many others, will be overcome and JaSam will find their way back to each other and their beautiful love, a love that just is.
  • Bobaloo
    Board Regular
    • Apr 2020

Why do you think that?

Comment

• Sam_Philly_Girl
      Board Regular
      • May 2018

I understand the reasons Jason gave for the action, but I think he should've talked to Carly before making the DPOA and Medical Directive official.

Comment

• rkm137
        rkm137 commented
        Editing a comment
        Isn't talking to Carly first what he's doing? People have asked me to do this a number of times (it's my least favorite request). But people frequently want someone they trust and don't want to put the decision on their spouse or children. My main rule is that they make a CLEAR Advanced Healthcare Directed and TELL THEIR FAMILY. Jason needs to inform this stuff to Sam. It would be unfair to Carly and Sam for Sam to learn this when something happens.

• Sam_Philly_Girl
        Sam_Philly_Girl commented
        Editing a comment
        rmk137

Unless I misunderstood Jason, he told Carly he visited Diane and had the paperwork finalized before asking her to take the responsibility.

• rkm137
        rkm137 commented
        Editing a comment
        Even if he had the papers drawn up, it doesn't mean that he's signed them before talking to her. And, technically, anyone can refuse to act as a POA even if signed. So that was Jason telling Carly what he wanted and letting her choose to agree.
    • FLPeaches
      Contract Poster
      • Jul 2016

I loved their conversation, it seemed very realistic, sad, and extremely touching.
      Made me get all teary-eyed.

Comment

• McShirls
        Soap Addict
        • Dec 2017

I think jason made the right decision for the right reasons. He knew carly would agree....

Comment

• ann gabriel
          ann gabriel commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. He simply does not want to put that decision upon Sam.

He loves her so much!
      • LovingLiz
        Scriptwriter
        • Sep 2014

Soo is this what makes Sam mad enough to sell Danny and Scout's shares to Valentine? Jason made this decision so she is going to prove some point by making that decision?

Comment

• savytabby
          savytabby commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with eileenregina. Jason said they needed to keep their distance only because of the Cyrus danger and the parole issue, not that they were over for good. If that was the case, then neither he nor Carly would have been concerned about Sam's reaction to the POA.

• savytabby
          savytabby commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with eileenregina. Jason said they needed to keep their distance only because of the Cyrus danger and the parole issue, not that they were over for good. If that was the case, then neither he nor Carly would have been concerned about Sam's reaction to the POA.

• savytabby
          savytabby commented
          Editing a comment
      • brigros
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Mar 2007

carly is jasons person lol

Comment

• Sam_Philly_Girl
          Board Regular
          • May 2018

This is the perfect time for Sonny to surprise Jason with POA and Medical Directive Authority with the same reasons that Jason gave Carly.

Comment

• FLPeaches
            FLPeaches commented
            Editing a comment
            Ooh...that's good....
        • MrAxe
          Contract Poster
          • Dec 2016

If Jarly's relationship existed in real life they'd be together. CarSon and JaSam would be the ex-relationships.

Comment

• mamafenocchi
            Executive Poster
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by MrAxe View Post
            If Jarly's relationship existed in real life they'd be together. CarSon and JaSam would be the ex-relationships.
            If only... I have been waiting for Jarly for over 20 years

Comment

• O_Snap!
              O_Snap! commented
              Editing a comment
              SAME! There is a little piece of me that thinks Jarly is the best option for these characters at this point. During a prosecco fueled zoom call between my sisters and I a few weeks ago, we solved all of GH's problems and all three of us came to the same conclusion that Jarly needs to happen and that it could really shake up a grouping of has become stale for its characters.

Carson just does not work w/ MB and LW and as much as I used to love Jasam, the spark is gone and its painful. I loved the fact that LH's version of Sam really conveyed a resignation by Sam that on some level, Jason's decision to give Carly his POA was kind of a bookend on their relationship. It could be that it was easier to take coming from a temporary recast but I think it played well.
          • PinkDiamond
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Apr 2007

I'm not surprised since Jason & Carly are BFF's...they have such a great relationship they actually trust each other more then they trust their own mates

Comment

• carson288208
              Contract Poster
              • May 2010

I see why Jason chose Carly. I know many are mad and confused about his choice but i was even hoping that Monica would be an option.

Comment

• sasha_96
                sasha_96 commented
                Editing a comment
                That wouldn’t be fair to Monica. She has buried Dawn, Emily, AJ, and thinks that Drew is dead. Monica should not have to decide if her last child lives or dies. Plus, Jason has to remember that the Qs didn’t respect his choices after the accident and that he is likely to outlive Monica.
            • samson2
              Soap Addict
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post
              Jason Giving Carly Power Of Attorney

I think that’s a bad move

that’s just a bad move and makes no sense....

Comment

• raheast
                Scriptwriter
                • Sep 2005

What is the writers end game? They brought back SBu and essentially pushed Drew out just to keep JaSam apart. First that ridiculous DOD storyline now her parole. Sam is just floundering with no direction, running around yelling at and hitting people. Does she have a job?

Comment

• RosePetals
                  RosePetals commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Drew was not pushed out, he was given a backstory and a story of a long lost dying child. When Roger played Drew, that was supposed to be Drew, it was written for Drew, he was going to get his memories back.

• icetea1965
                  icetea1965 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Originally posted by raheast View Post
                  What is the writers end game? They brought back SBu and essentially pushed Drew out just to keep JaSam apart. First that ridiculous DOD storyline now her parole. Sam is just floundering with no direction, running around yelling at and hitting people. Does she have a job?
                  I've always said that Sam is nothing when Jason is around. Look at the growth in Sam while Jason was gone. Now that he is back, Sam is left to be his patsy. He doesn't even want her to make decisions with his life, he's given that right to Carly.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X