Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the majority of viewers knew of GH's return this week?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think the majority of viewers knew of GH's return this week?

I don't watch a lot of network television anymore, nor is my social media linked to GH, so the only way I knew GH was returning was through my checking the board periodically.

Did the network do a lot of promoting? I'm just wondering if the return was widely known. How did you find out?

ABC did a lot of promoting - I feel like I saw it both during the morning shows and in the night time. There were several "We're back" promos with different actors and actresses. They did a pretty good job of promoting on the network, I thought.

Comment

• geraldine123
      geraldine123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I was really curious if there was a lot of promotion, glad to know they did.

I'm guessing the majority of the loyal GH Fans...were keeping up to date on when it would return...I know I was...plus as already stated they also did a lot of Promo's to make sure everyone that was waiting would tune it

Comment

it will be interesting when the first new numbers for how many watch the show come out...will they be up will they be down?

Comment

I just saw it on twitter!

Comment

I wasn't paying attention and just started today. For some reason my DVR didn't read any of the new episodes until today.

Comment

I only saw the first half of todays show unfortunately. Had to listen to the Erie County Executive give covid update...like we really need to hear it!!!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X