Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could there be a swerve with the ELQ takeover story?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could there be a swerve with the ELQ takeover story?

We are being shown Valentin being behind the takeover, but what if this has been on big red herring and Cyrus ends up taking ELQ. This is just speculation, but I thought this when he was speaking to Laura in the hospital and she mentioned how the Qs always backed GH. Cyrus seemed to know that the Qs time was up. It would be a great twist is Cyrus ends up with ELQ instead of Valentin

I don't want Cyrus anywhere near ELQ. I want Valentin to own the company. I love Valentin and I want him around for his and Lulu's daughter.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
      ScrubsFan#1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't he be around for Charlotte without stealing another family's company and life's work?

Not sure how the two are related.

OP, I think you are on to something. I have never trusted Martin Gray and I wouldn;t be surprised if he isn't double crossing Valentine for those shares. I think Martin is Cyrus' lawyer too and possibly a heavy player in his organization.

Comment

Oh wow I like reading these interesting ideas.

Comment

I think that Martin is the mob boss, not Cyrus. Cyrus is just the front man.

Comment

The only one who should be running ELQ is Ned now.

Comment

Martin has siad several times that he represents several clients. it is possible that Martin is playing Valentin and Cyrus will be the eventual winner.

Comment

I don't know about a swerve, but I've long thought that Valentine wasn't working alone. I have to wonder now if maybe he's working with Cyrus? Or are they BOTH trying to take over ELQ - because Tracy seemed to know about someone trying to buy up stock, right? Maybe both men are and it will end up being a three way show down and Ned will have to partner up with Valentine to save ELQ from Cyrus? IDK

Comment

They've written Cyrus as someone who's done his research about the residents in town. It's possible he found out Valentin ''s looking to take over ELQ.

The other possibility is that Cyrus had some connection to Cassandra, and that's why he'd have extra motivation to know Valentin's dealings. That might also be bad news for Nik, who also schemed with her. If what Ava speculated was true, and Hayden is being kept away from PC, Cyrus could be responsible.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X