Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dante and Lulu Fans - Do you want a reunion?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dante and Lulu Fans - Do you want a reunion?

As a huge Lante fan, I'm excited about DZ returning but I'm also hesitant in wanting Lante to reunite. As much as I pretend that Dante never had that nasty cheating thing with Lulu's cousin and I know that Lante moved passed it, but I'm still angry over how Dante treated Lulu after she found out. Yes, I'm bitter and I was happy that they found their way back to each other, but it felt rushed and not the reunion Lante fans deserved. I'm also irritated over his decision to go after Raj, which I blame the writers for not knowing how to creatively use Dante/DZ at that time. Now that DZ/Dante is coming back, I'm wanting to see Dante feel what it's like to not have Lulu and watch as she's moved on. IF they plan on bringing Lante back together, this fan wants a so build similar to how Lante started. Anyone else have thoughts?

No. I'm really tired of female characters being written to love and go back to the men who abuse them. Soaps need to leave that nonsense behind, it's not the same world that cheered when Laura got together with her rapist.

Dante treated Lulu horribly, even before he was brainwashed. Why should she go back to him?

Comment

• LovingLiz
      LovingLiz commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to agree, Liz took Lucky back way too many times and it stopped being a sweet teenage romance when he returned from the dead and began mentally and verbally abusing her and somehow it was "romantic" that she stuck by his side because she "owed" him because he stood by her after her rape. Then years later, fans were still all L&L2 soulmates even after he began physically abusing her. I mean come on there is nothing romantic about a man cheating on you more then once, blaming you for his cheating, verbally insulting you in public every chance he got, acting like you are an idiot when you open your mouth in public, and then the final straw shooting a gun at you, shaking you like a rag doll and tossing you to the ground so you won't leave him.

Well I guess based on Liz and Lucky, uh Lulu and Dante still gots a way to go to be declared over.

• raheast
      raheast commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Dante abandoned Lulu and her family. She should be allowed to move on from him. Plus Dante and the new Lulu don’t have chemistry.

• envious01
      envious01 commented
      Editing a comment
      As much as I’d like to agree with your comment, you’re talking about a show that still currently has a couple that consists of a woman who was raped, and a man who used rape as a weapon more than once (Franco and Liz), that for some morbid reason there’s enough of a fan base to keep them together and another fan base still begging for Julexis to come back together despite him nearly slitting her throat, fantasized about drowning her and grabbing her and making her fall despite the possibility she may have been pregnant with his child. I think you give the writers and the people that watch this show too much credit LOL.

As for Lante, I don’t want them back together. Mostly because Lulu is written as a bimbo housewife more than the strong fiery chick he fell in love with when Julie was in the role. The only way I’d want them back is if Julie returned.

Loved them with the previous Lulu, but they no longer have chemistry. And he was no nasty after he cheated, I hated that she took him back.

Comment

If he doesn't go back to Lulu, who else is there because let's face it, it's not like Dante will be single for long! At this rate, I'd rather he be back with Lulu but given everything he put her through, I want a slow build. They have a LOT to work through.
      Last edited by ForeverPluto; August 3, 2020, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• THB54
        THB54 commented
        Editing a comment
        I will never want Dante with the woman who drugged and tried to rape him. raheast. That was much worse than the aftermath of Dante cheating on Lulu.

• raheast
        raheast commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh crap. I forgot about that. Carly hired her to drug Dante in response to Michael going to jail, right? Maybe Sasha once she gets off of drugs?

• ForeverPluto
        ForeverPluto commented
        Editing a comment
        raheast, I thought of her but she just got out of a relationship with Michael by "cheating" on him with Chase (Dante's former partner). But then again, it woouldn't be the first time a character has gotten involved with an ex's sibling and/or co-worker.

Thanks for this question. I was hoping someone would ask. I am just not a fan of Lulu. I can't explain it but she just doesn't do it for me. I think I just resent her job-wise. The business owner, ok, I get it--it's inherited but then she is suddenly a reporter for a crap paper? At least Maxie went from being an assistant, to covering for Nina and learning how to run the magazine.

Comment

• THB54
        THB54 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm a big fan of Lulu. Most of the people on this show have jobs they really didn't train for or are qualified for. Lulu did go to college for a time and was praised for her writing skills by a professor. It's a shame they didn't cash on that then, but it is a part of her history. I was actually impressed that the writers familiarized themselves enough with her history to bring that part of her past out of the archives. It actually makes as much or more sense than Michael being CEO of a multi-billion dollar corporation.

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Michael actually interned at ELQ with Edward and AJ.

Wish Lulu had gone to write for one of the magazines instead of that tabloid.

• mauimama11
        mauimama11 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm with ya bili -- I can't stand Lulu - no matter which actress portrays her-- she's a total air-head and Dante's way too good for her...

What is Dante writing? I hope he isn’t going to attempt suicide

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Dante wrote to Olivia, folded the note, and stuck it under his mattress.

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Why would the writers bring back Dante after a year - show him once - then kill him off????

Hope he's here to stay.

I know that I'm in the minority, but I honestly love Lulu and Dante - together. ♥♥
      Looking forward to him winning her back..

Comment

• ct32776
        ct32776 commented
        Editing a comment
        You're not alone! I'm all for Lante reuniting, but I do want a really good story line with them rebuilding that fantastic foundation they had. I would love to watch him pine for her.

• FLPeaches
        FLPeaches commented
        Editing a comment
        ^ I totally agree...

• JOHNNYLOVER
        JOHNNYLOVER commented
        Editing a comment
        This is what I want too. Dont get me wrong I want Dante to fight for her and win/Earn her trust back, but I really love Lante. I would even go as far to say that maybe they could reconnect with a storyline of them finding out Charlotte ends up being Lulus daughter with Dante. I know that it doesnt seem like they are going to change Charlotte paternity yet, but soaps do it all the time and it would be a good storyline to bring them back together as a family. Not a spoiler just my wishful thinking.
        Last edited by JOHNNYLOVER; August 3, 2020, 06:53 PM.

Never loved this couple, even worse since Lulu's recast, Dante often treated Lulu badly. Honestly I still don't understand why a return from Dante, it really wasn't helpful

Comment

Dante and Lulu are divorced and I hope they stay that way because IMV they are sooo boring together. I can see Brooklyn & Dante getting together.

Also, I want Dante to move on from being a cop. Maybe work for Sonny.
        Last edited by Adriane; August 3, 2020, 03:39 PM. Reason: Forgot to add.

Comment

• JOHNNYLOVER
          JOHNNYLOVER commented
          Editing a comment
          I do not want Brook and Dante to get together. Brook drugged him.

no, og leslie lou was a good match chemistry wise. but current one is not so much

Comment

I do actually but I'd like to see them work for it. I'm one of the rare ones who prefers this Lulu and do enjoy her and Dante. Her and Dustin are horrid
          Shelly, Moderator
          soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• JOHNNYLOVER
            JOHNNYLOVER commented
            Editing a comment
            I really want Lulu and Dante to get back together. Maybe their story line back together could be them finding out Charlotte is biologically Lulu and Dantes instead of valentin. That would bring them back together as a family.

• CassadineFan
            CassadineFan commented
            Editing a comment
            Dante has to earn Lulu's trust. His relationship with his son is a given. Lulu maybe skittish about him just grabbing Rocco for an extended time at first. Dante has to earn back his son's trust too.

I don't want instant forgiveness.

Dante has no chemistry with ER's Lulu.

Comment

• Shellyinphx
            Shellyinphx commented
            Editing a comment
            And I see a lot of chemistry

I do not want a Lante reunion. DZ has been dragged down in a huge way by this pairing. After seeing him with JMB, I was reminded of how good they were in the beginning, and how bad they have become since EM came on the scene. Not her fault at all, it is just that Lulu is different and the difference has made him boring. I would like Dante to be a little edgier, maybe part of the WSB, paired with someone more interesting, BUT still a good dad please!

Comment

I'd like to see them back eventually, but I don't mind waiting a bit.

Comment

IF they do it PROPERLY over a good year - having open and HONEST conversations about EVERYTHING.

Totally clear the air - and slowly start to rebuild. With ALL of the emotional beats in between.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X