Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Anniversary to Rebecca Herbst

August 1, 1997 was the first appearance of Rebecca Herbst as Elizabeth Webber.
    From her first appearance there was something about her. Whatever IT is she has it. Thank you for 23 wonderful years

I like Elizabeth as a character and, longevity, on GH. Some of us have had kids, raised them, and, graduated them from college, in the length of time that she has been on the show. Time marches on, sometimes, faster than we realize.

Comment

Congrats, Rebecca! Elizabeth was snarky and smoked cigarettes when she first came on. Her first interaction with Lucky was too much.. "What's your name?" "Lucky." "We'll see". Rebecca was so young, her first episode was a few months after her 20th birthday. She hasn't aged at all.
      Last edited by soapgirl9; August 1, 2020, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Love this character and her longevity given her grandparents' legacy.

Even more so, love RH for her commitment and longevity like her character's grandparents whose actors remained with the show as she has.

And all of this despite numerous attempts to take her down. She's outlasted those regimes and hopefully won't have to face those issues again.

On a critical note, they could have and desperately need to do better by this character. Franco is a detriment to her character and legacy. Untie Hayden because she is not her family... Elizabeth has been carrying the Hardy legacy without fake relatives with no consequences. Bring her real ones, if anything. Really not that hard.

Show needs to show better appreciation.

Comment

• mes349
          mes349 commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed. I’m so glad she is still close to Laura and Bobbie. It goes back to her roots with the Spencers and I love that ode to history. Franco and Hayden are meh. More scenes with Laura and Bobbie.

I remember when she first showed up I didn't like her too much she acted like some stereotype bad girt. Then the rape happened and I saw how great an actress RH was. The whole incident took her character in a new direction and I found myself now rooting for her.

Comment

• mes349
          mes349 commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed. The transformation was heartbreaking and beautiful. One of the top stories GH has ever done.

Happy Anniversary Rebecca, 23 years is a good chunk of time!

Comment

What a charming actress!! She barely looks older than 23!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Comment

Love her. I rem her first scenes smoking ciggies at the Hardy house and then her first scenes with Lucky.

Lucky and Liz first meeting at Kelly’s is a classic and I rewatch on yt ever now and then...

She told him her name was Uma Thurman after she accidently insulted most of his family and made fun of him for wearing a braided bracelet.

and the “Lucky? “We’ll see” line was a sign of a supercouple teen romance to come...

Love Rebecca Herbst and so glad that she still graces our screens to this day.

Comment

• soapgirl9
              soapgirl9 commented
              Editing a comment
              I just rewatched this scenes with her and Lucky for the first time in years. You can tell he liked her right from the start and she was trying to be more aloof. They're so cute together.

• mes349
              mes349 commented
              Editing a comment
              soapgirl9

Yep... she was trying to play it cool. Then she watched him from the doorway and a few scenes later she wrote “Lucky and Lizzie” in a heart.

Apparently she first tested for Sarah and didn’t quite fit the casting director loved her and also her chemistry with JJ so GH created the role of Liz just for her.

Congratulations to Rebecca for giving us the last 23 years and for not looking a day older then the day she started...she is beautiful inside and out

Comment

Rebecca Herbst is the BOMB. Luv her and Elizabeth .

TPTB need to introduce her parents (especially her mom) to the show ASAP. Almost a quarter of a century and we're STILL waiting!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats to Rebecca Herbst, Elizabeth is one of my most favorite characters, still just as beautiful as the first day she started on the show (what is her secret!). There's just something about her that is genuinely sweet, authentic... she always plays on my heartstrings and pulls me right into her storylines. Happy Anniversary.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X