• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cicero
    Recurring Poster
    • Mar 2016

Dante will join Sonny’s organization. [Speculation]

Now that DZ is back I predict Dante will get involved with his father’s criminal organization at some point. His personality will be much darker because of his ordeal in Turkey, and his subsequent struggle with PTSD. Dante was forced to cross the line in Turkey and can’t find his way back. Sonny will not actively recruit him, but he won’t prevent Dante from getting involved like he did Michael. Sonny remembers Dante when he was Dominic, his first undercover persona.
  • Big Cheddar1
    Recurring Poster
    • Feb 2019

I don't see Dante going right back to the PCPD, or if he did, he would have trouble adjusting somehow. Part of me wonders if he might first get sucked into the Cyrus vs Sonny drama by going to work for Sonny, after he hears about the attempts on their lives. Or maybe he works with Spinelli and Robert to take down Peter, since he promised Nathan to always take care of James and Maxie. Or maybe he does both!

Comment

• Ribbonette
      Contract Poster
      • Sep 2015

I could see that, but I really hope not. I hope Dante is kept on the right side of the law.

Comment

• chebbo
        Contract Poster
        • Jul 2010

Suffering with PTSD is a disability. Maybe he does not work for anybody when he gets back. Being anywhere around danger could be a problem for him. I wonder if the WSB pays worker's comp disability claims?

Comment

• LovingLiz
          LovingLiz commented
          Editing a comment
          Uh except he didn't have PTSD, that was a LIE he told Lulu and his family on why he had to go to treatment, he went because (as he noted to Anna when eh went to her for help) they had messed with his mind and as he noted something was wrong and he felt he was a danger because of what ever the WSB did to his mind.
          Dante ties into the mind mapping storyline, which they are FINALLY seeming to be heading toward this stupid drug out story's conclusion.
      • msan1025
        Board Regular
        • Sep 2013

I really hope not. I'm so sick of Sonny and the mob storylines. I think he was pretty boring as a cop so I'm cool if they don't put him back on the police force. I definitely don't want to see him back with Lulu either. I was really bored with them when JMB left the role.

Comment

• Ribbonette
          Ribbonette commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with this, almost. I'd rather he not come back at all if he's going to the mob. I liked him with Lulu. But she's become screechy and I just can't see that working.

• WalnutGirl
          WalnutGirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Emma is OK as Lulu, IMO.

• msan1025
          msan1025 commented
          Editing a comment
          WalnutGirl I like ER as Lulu, but when she took over the role, her personality was so different from JMB that the character completely changed for me. ER's Lulu seems more like a delicate flower than JMB's Lulu who would hustle Dante at a pool table.
      • stopthefall
        Soap Addict
        • Jan 2008

Good heavens, no no no. Don’t do that to the character of Dante. He already had an asterisk as far as I was concerned because of letting his mon boss daddy off the hook and then the way he treated Lulu when he cheated on her. This will be the final straw.

Comment

• sppa125
          Day Player
          • Nov 2019

Not only did Dante PTSD, but wasn't he also brainwashed? And that's partly why he shot Peter? It wouldn't surprise me if somehow Cyrus got his hands on him and has him go after Sonny.

Comment

• LovingLiz
            LovingLiz commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually he never had PTSD, that was the cover story he gave to explain going back to the WSB. He confided to (don't remember it was either Anna or Robert) that they brain washed him and he couldn't control his actions and was afraid he would harm his family as a result. So no PTSD, just brain washing or mind mapping, take your pick. But we are in the middle of a huge mind mapping storyline that includes most the characters in one way or another.
        • samson2
          Soap Addict
          • Jul 2006

Yay, I would love it! Nice change.

Comment

• deniseisra
            Day Player
            • Jul 2020

I wouldn't mind this. I loved when Dante was an undercover cop and even his role as the mob boss in the Sonny What If episode.

Comment

• Cicero
              Cicero commented
              Editing a comment
              I forgot about that episode when he was a mob boss. Yes, that’s the direction the writers should go with his character.
          • jaxijoy
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Sep 2005

DZ is back?! I'm behind.
            Idk where he fits now Yet I too can see him taking over from pops
            I actually think DZ would bring something very different to the organization. I wont mind whatever...as long as he aint tied to (this) Lulu.
            msan1025 that makes 2 of us!

Comment

• GHfan420
              Recurring Poster
              • Feb 2020

Sonny is a "coffee importer" now. What is he going to do run the warehouse? A man of his skill , taking orders and loading trucks. It be a downgrade surely.

Comment

• heddalee
                Contract Poster
                • Feb 2009

I think this story only works if Cyrus shoots Dante in the chest because he's assassinating Sonny's thugs, and Olivia comes in screaming, "You just shot your own son!" (she knew about the shooting because of one of her premonitions), and we find out that Cyrus really is Dante's biopappy. (Cyrus also grew up in Bensonhurst. The neighborhood is like finishing school for wanna-be junior mobsters.)

In future storylines, we find out that Dante: is actually a mass hallucination, and never existed; is actually Duke's son; was switched at birth with Brad; is an alligator. (Each reveal will include a scene of Olivia yelling, You just shot your own son!"

Comment

• Harleygirl38
                  Harleygirl38 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yout have a vivid imagination I must say.
              • eileenregina
                Soap Addict
                • Jun 2011

I think Olivia would have a stroke if Dante joined the mob. It would put her son back in danger, this time on the wrong side of the law.

Comment

• CassadineSon
                  Soap Addict
                  • Apr 2009

I’m probably in the minority but I don’t see a need for him to come back. Especially if he is just gonna be Jason - lite. Not needed.

Plus Lulu is a much better character with her new guy. Far less annoying.

Comment

• Ribbonette
                    Ribbonette commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm with you. Frankly, I was never a huge Dante fan anyway, especially after he got cozy with Sonny, so I'm good if he never comes back.
                • Chabby lover
                  Contract Poster
                  • Jun 2018

I love that he is coming back and I hope they get Lulu and Dante back together they are perfect for each other and soulmates. No thank you to Dante ever joining the mob at all. Dante was a good guy and I would love for him to stay a good guy on the right side of the law. I don't want him to change to become Sonny's lackey.

Comment

• JOHNNYLOVER
                    JOHNNYLOVER commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I want Lulu and Dante back together too

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X