Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This could actually be a fun recast if temporary. I mean I love KM and hope she sticks around but understand if she does choose to leave. Sam is being written into a corner. I've missed LH on my screen!

Comment

Kelly’s mom said on Twitter that she was having breathing problems with the mask the first day back and was given a 14 day quarantine despite testing negative for COVID. She said she should be back on set Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by SamandWillowFan View Post
        Kelly’s mom said on Twitter that she was having breathing problems with the mask the first day back and was given a 14 day quarantine despite testing negative for COVID. She said she should be back on set Monday.
        Oh oh. I hope she is okay!!!

Comment

Interesting developments regarding KeMo. If this is health related - speedy recovery to her.

Comment

Originally posted by JLH View Post
            Temporary recasts can be kind of distracting IMO. I'd have preferred they just postpone her scenes or re-write without her. Is Sam even in a major storyline right now that needs to play out asap? I can't recall...
            They are not going to rewrite a bunch of scripts last minute. Especially, scripts that have been rewritten for COVID-19 restrictions. It is expensive and time-consuming. Especially, when they can just call an experienced soap actress like Lindsay Hartley to quickly memorized dialogue and replace, and then go when Kelly can come back.

Comment

Originally posted by envious01 View Post
              I think it had to do with a surgery she had recently. .
              At this point we really have no idea as to why they are recasting. KM's (says all over this thread, Kelly Monaco) surgery was quite a while ago.

More likely that she tested positive and has to quarantine for 14 days, if we're guessing.

Comment

THREAD ADVISORY:

This thread is closed because SOC has an article with updated information. It's our policy to always feature SOC articles since the front pages generate the income that pays for the servers that host these forums.

Liz
                soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me .

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X