Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikeslikb
    commented on 's reply
    I said Terri Conn but damn... Gina Tognoni would be amazing.

Sarah and Sonny? I think GT and MB would kill it and yes, there is too much Sonny but that is why we gotta keep things fresh. He's not going anywhere. GT could reignite MB and challenge him differently.

• franron
    commented on 's reply
    Think about how much more overflowing with characters the show would be, trying to give all the actors something to do, if all favorites/everyone/many, from yesteryear, decide to come from back from the dead, or, move back to PC. The 'Lists of Who to Dump' threads would be even more endless than they already are.

• OLTL'69
    replied
    One prolblem with the original post is that My "dead weight" is someone else's favorite (and my favorites might be what others want gone. though I am not THAT atatched to any one

I likED sarah but don't see the need right now

Leave a comment:

• militarymom
    replied
    With all Liz has gone through without Sarah and her parents, I see no need for them now. Hayden, on the other hand, has a child on canvas, and needs to come back.

Leave a comment:

• wenda
    replied
    GH needs more doctors.
    But I say bring back Hayden and her mother and have Liz learn Hayden's mother is also her real mom with Jeff being both fathers

Leave a comment:

• Carlys #1 Fan
    replied
    Sarah was a wasted, flat character. I’d much prefer having Hayden come back full time as Elizabeth’s sister. Should that not work out with the original actress, recast her. Easy.

Leave a comment:

• Lucky Brayden
    replied
    I don't know why my idea of Jessica Collins was shot down earlier. I still think she would be perfect for the role. Someone said that she didn't "seem like Elizabeth", but she's not supposed to. Jennifer Sky and Sarah Laine didn't look like they could pass for sisters with Rebecca Herbst either. But a big fat no to Sarah and Lucky. Especially in my mind Michael Graziadei is the perfect Lucky recast and he and Jessica were aunt and nephew on Y&R. Ick.

Leave a comment:

• PANTISHA1
    replied
    Would you accept an actress who was already on GH? Bree Williamson would have been great. Even Rebecca Budig or Tamara Braun would have been good choices.

maybe Gina Tognoni or Alison Sweeney could be the caliber of actress that could get people excited!

Leave a comment:

• PANTISHA1
    replied
    I’d love for her to return with a soap name actress! She’d be first a Doctor and a complicated female character who’s dynamic with her younger sister would be played.

erase the earlier takes on this character and reimagine her for long term purposes!!!

and later down the line bring on Liz and Sarah’s Mother and Father!!!

Leave a comment:

• mes349
    replied
    Yeah. I say bring back Sarah with Lucky. Emily is dead but Sarah is around her age and was in that group. Lucky and Sarah could have done work together in Africa and met up.

It would be cool to see how Nik and Liz would react. And even if tptb didnt want to write it as having conflict...it would just be cool to have old friends from that era n the same realm twentysome years later.

That was a GREAT teen scene and it would be nice to have the characters together as adults.

Leave a comment:

• LovingLiz
    replied
    Perhaps after the mind mapping story is over but the storyline calls for Liz to not have any friends/family around for a reason, other then Hayden and Terry who don't know her history in PC.

Leave a comment:

• believeinme246
    replied
    I would love for Missy Reeves to be playing Sarah if we could get back Steve.

Leave a comment:

• CassadineSon
    replied
    I wouldn’t mind Steven Lars coming back either.

I’d like to see the conversation between he and Franco and Elizabeth when he realizes his half brother and his half sister are married

Leave a comment:

• O_Snap!
    replied
    I think Steven Lars recast w/ someone like Michael Park or having RB return as Hayden seem like the more relevant siblings to bring back. Steven has a past w/ Olivia and it might be interesting to see if his return would cause angst for her and Ned. You also have the fact that Steven's long lost brother is Franco who is now married to his little sister. I wouldn't mind them getting to know each other. Maybe they get to know each other and don't like one another and Liz feels torn between her brother who needs her help and support after being released from prison and her husband.
    Last edited by O_Snap!; July 29, 2020, 10:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• taramartin
    replied
    Don't really think we need Sarah Webber at all. KA is definitely too old for the role, GT became very tiresome as angry Phyllis, JC is nothing like Elizabeth.
    If we get a new character I'd prefer a younger person (not Sarah). We have many gems on the show who aren't youngsters anymore.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X