X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • believeinme246
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jan 2015

I would love for Missy Reeves to be playing Sarah if we could get back Steve.

Comment

• LovingLiz
      Scriptwriter
      • Sep 2014

Perhaps after the mind mapping story is over but the storyline calls for Liz to not have any friends/family around for a reason, other then Hayden and Terry who don't know her history in PC.

Comment

• mes349
        Board Regular
        • Oct 2011

Yeah. I say bring back Sarah with Lucky. Emily is dead but Sarah is around her age and was in that group. Lucky and Sarah could have done work together in Africa and met up.

It would be cool to see how Nik and Liz would react. And even if tptb didnt want to write it as having conflict...it would just be cool to have old friends from that era n the same realm twentysome years later.

That was a GREAT teen scene and it would be nice to have the characters together as adults.

Comment

• PANTISHA1
          Soap Addict
          • Dec 2004

I’d love for her to return with a soap name actress! She’d be first a Doctor and a complicated female character who’s dynamic with her younger sister would be played.

erase the earlier takes on this character and reimagine her for long term purposes!!!

and later down the line bring on Liz and Sarah’s Mother and Father!!!

Comment

• PANTISHA1
            Soap Addict
            • Dec 2004

Would you accept an actress who was already on GH? Bree Williamson would have been great. Even Rebecca Budig or Tamara Braun would have been good choices.

maybe Gina Tognoni or Alison Sweeney could be the caliber of actress that could get people excited!

Comment

• Lucky Brayden
              Contract Poster
              • Aug 2009

I don't know why my idea of Jessica Collins was shot down earlier. I still think she would be perfect for the role. Someone said that she didn't "seem like Elizabeth", but she's not supposed to. Jennifer Sky and Sarah Laine didn't look like they could pass for sisters with Rebecca Herbst either. But a big fat no to Sarah and Lucky. Especially in my mind Michael Graziadei is the perfect Lucky recast and he and Jessica were aunt and nephew on Y&R. Ick.

Comment

• Carlys #1 Fan
                Contract Poster
                • Mar 2009

Sarah was a wasted, flat character. I’d much prefer having Hayden come back full time as Elizabeth’s sister. Should that not work out with the original actress, recast her. Easy.

Comment

• wenda
                  Board Regular
                  • Feb 2013

GH needs more doctors.
                  But I say bring back Hayden and her mother and have Liz learn Hayden's mother is also her real mom with Jeff being both fathers

Comment

• militarymom
                    Contract Poster
                    • Nov 2019

With all Liz has gone through without Sarah and her parents, I see no need for them now. Hayden, on the other hand, has a child on canvas, and needs to come back.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Apr 2011

One prolblem with the original post is that My "dead weight" is someone else's favorite (and my favorites might be what others want gone. though I am not THAT atatched to any one

I likED sarah but don't see the need right now

Comment

• franron
                        franron commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Think about how much more overflowing with characters the show would be, trying to give all the actors something to do, if all favorites/everyone/many, from yesteryear, decide to come from back from the dead, or, move back to PC. The 'Lists of Who to Dump' threads would be even more endless than they already are.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X