Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back Sarah Webber.

Some of the dead weight needs to go. Maybe 6 or 7 character. Then add Kristian Alfonso as Dr Sarah Webber!

Please??

Lol. No. They could use to drop any number, but they need exactly zero additions, period. None. Ever. Again. But especially no women, or men for that matter, over 40. This show is dead stacked in that range, they already can't properly accommodate all the "lead" actors in that range in the way they ought to. Adding more would be ridiculous. Most of the people in this range already don't get written the way they are supposed to.

Comment

Kristian Alfonso is 56 years old. Sarah Webber's character is only 39 - Elizabeth is 38.

I'm sure after 37 years on Day's - Kristian wants a break from soaps. She's a great actress - but we don't need any stunt casting - when we have a fantastic group of GH actors just waiting and wanting to be used. I wouldn't be opposed though to the OG Sarah to give Liz more family.

Comment

• believeinme246
        believeinme246 commented
        Editing a comment
        I loved the original Sarah. She had a soft innocence about her and I loved her crush on Nikolas. I'm tired of over the top baddies being added to the show and I'd love a softer character like original Sarah, boosting the Webbers on the show.

I never saw the Sarah of the later years but loved original Sarah.

I would not mind having Sarah come back myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ScrubsFan#1 View Post
        Kristian Alfonso is 56 years old. Sarah Webber's character is only 39 - Elizabeth is 38.
        Elizabeth is 38 but Rebecca Herbst is 43, so that's the comparison I'd make with Alfonso.

I think 13 years is too great a difference for sisters Elizabeth and Sarah.

How about Melissa Archer as Sarah?

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
          ScrubsFan#1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I never watched OLTL - so I don't know anything about Melissa Archer. I would rather stick to the original Jennifer Sky - for total consistency. But it may not be possible.

• heddalee
          heddalee commented
          Editing a comment
          Natty does have one of the best lines ever on a television program: "...she said she got the paternity test from a dog, and then the dog took it back..."

Can I ask those who want Sarah to return to PC: Is it because you really like the character, or because you want Elizabeth to have more family on canvas, or you just want more family legacy characters in general?

I wasn't watching when Sarah slept with Lucky. I just remember the character as a teen who was living with Audrey and was presented as a Miss Perfect compared to her younger sister. I don't remember her as having much of a personality or much of a role beyond being a foil for Elizabeth.

Comment

• O_Snap!
          O_Snap! commented
          Editing a comment
          Good question. For me it would be the latter two and I couldn't agree more re: Sarah's just being a foil for Liz.

• believeinme246
          believeinme246 commented
          Editing a comment
          At the time, Sarah was the sister who I loved more, so I was very disappointed when she left. Since then I learned to love Elizabeth, but I was very young and had trouble with her 'bad'girl, who I now melt with during rewatch. I never saw wicked Sarah who returned, just the original Sarah with the crush on Nik.

At this point, Sarah could almost be a blank slate, a character to rebuild. But I’d really like to see more family building.

Comment

Totally agree with CassadineSon !

Bring in Terri Conn to play Dr. Sarah Webber.

Sarah was a good person, and she could remain that while also becoming way more interesting.

What if Cyrus and Sarah have a past? She knows a secret or two about him... what if she helped Jordan and Taggert take him down? Jordan has been protecting Sarah all along and not even Cyrus is aware that his mistress played a crucial role in his downfall before disappearing altogether?

Sarah is also working with budding doctor, TJ and finds herself in his bed after TJ learns about Molly and Brando??

Then GV returns as Lucky and Sarah is heavily involved in the power struggle between Lucky and Jordan over at the PCPD, while using her nephews as a way to stay close to Lucky despite Elizabeth being attracted to him still...

Sarah could easily be retooled, while staying loyal to the character initially created and putting her neck deep in the current drama.

Plus TC playing Sarah opposite ME's Finn? Could be the long term goal while these two start off as professional enemies.

Comment

• O_Snap!
            O_Snap! commented
            Editing a comment
            Terri Conn would be a good choice for the role. Sarah never really made an impression on me but Terri Conn has way more sparkle than the rest of the actors who've played Sarah previously.

I don't think that the show needs to bring back every character that ever was on the show, all the way back to yesteryear. Sometimes, character's serve their purpose, giving the permanent character's something to do, while they're becoming permanent. We'd never get to the end of anything, trying to service all the character's that were ever on the show.

Comment

It would be cool to have Sarah come back with Lucky as his new wife and the person who brought him back from the demons that kept him away.

That's obviously a stretch given the long time since they dated and the lack of a strong connection there, but perhaps Sarah has her own demons. And it would provoke an instant sibling rivalry.

Comment

Gina Tognoni as Sarah Webber

Comment

• mikeslikb
                mikeslikb commented
                Editing a comment
                I said Terri Conn but damn... Gina Tognoni would be amazing.

Sarah and Sonny? I think GT and MB would kill it and yes, there is too much Sonny but that is why we gotta keep things fresh. He's not going anywhere. GT could reignite MB and challenge him differently.

If Sarah Webber ever came back, I would actually like to see Jessica Collins (Avery, Phyllis's sister for Y&R watchers or if we're going way back, Dinah Lee on Loving) be the recast for the role.

Comment

Don't really think we need Sarah Webber at all. KA is definitely too old for the role, GT became very tiresome as angry Phyllis, JC is nothing like Elizabeth.
                If we get a new character I'd prefer a younger person (not Sarah). We have many gems on the show who aren't youngsters anymore.

Comment

I think Steven Lars recast w/ someone like Michael Park or having RB return as Hayden seem like the more relevant siblings to bring back. Steven has a past w/ Olivia and it might be interesting to see if his return would cause angst for her and Ned. You also have the fact that Steven's long lost brother is Franco who is now married to his little sister. I wouldn't mind them getting to know each other. Maybe they get to know each other and don't like one another and Liz feels torn between her brother who needs her help and support after being released from prison and her husband.
                  Last edited by O_Snap!; July 29, 2020, 10:31 AM.

Comment

I wouldn’t mind Steven Lars coming back either.

I’d like to see the conversation between he and Franco and Elizabeth when he realizes his half brother and his half sister are married

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X