X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Flannigan gives an update

Back to work...and LOVING the beard! 😍

https://twitter.com/xtaline/status/1...034757121?s=09

Thanks for sharing this post. This is GREAT news!

Comment

Yay! It's been confusing trying to figure out if they were already back or going back on Aug 3. Glad to know they are back, baby!

Comment

No offense to the actor, but I was hoping GH would have taken this unintentional break to clean house a bit and end some lackluster stories. Neil is one of the characters I wouldn't have missed. They could have mentioned that he left town and accepted an offer by the psychiatric board that his license could be restored if he were to start his paractice over elsewhere. End of story and we move forward with new stories. GH has kevin when someone needs mental health care. And Alexis can be alone for a bit and focus on her Cassadine mystery and her watch.

Comment

I'm so glad that they have brought back one of the characters who I really love. I hope to see lots more of Dr. Neil.

Comment

Great news that Neil is back! Thanks!

Comment

Thank you so much for posting this!!! I thought for sure Neil was a goner. I am so glad he is still around!!!

Comment

I love all those tweets between Japastu and William DeVry! They must be best buds.

Comment

Wow, new level of hotness there !! Love the beard, miss Neil and Alexis.

Comment

See this is what has me worried, there’s no way the mayor of California is gonna see fictional tv shows as an essential service (cause obviously lol) so they’re gonna go back to work for a few days only to be shut down again and we’ll have maybe a week or twos worth of episodes again followed by...what exactly. It just seems pointless to come back when the city is literally on the verge of shutting things down again.

Comment

• xoregonian
                      xoregonian commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They may not be an "essential service" but the industry in SoCal has to get back to business. The entire economy down there is tied to the entertainment industry and has to get going ASAP. They are learning how to safely start up again.

I am also one that wishes Neil was kicked to the curb. 👢

Comment

I wish he'd pay attention to his driving and keep his eyes on the road and his hands on the wheel.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X