Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do anybody like Julian and Brooklyn relationship?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do anybody like Julian and Brooklyn relationship?

Do anybody like Julian and Brooklyn relationship I don't like it do anybody think it is wrong?

I like it, I know I’m in the minority though. Not sure if it will continue when the new episodes air, with Julian marrying Nelle lol. And it seems like Chase and Brooklynn might get together.But I like Julian and Brooklynn as friends, neither seem to have that many, especially Brooklynn.

Comment

• Laura Luke
      Laura Luke commented
      Editing a comment
      I like it also , but I'm a Julian fan in general & BLQ seems to be able to keep him on his toes . Also I don't think BLQ has daddy issues to make this a creepy pairing if it happens

I like it. It’s a soap. I want drama and messy relationships.

Comment

I like it. It's soapy. People have secrets and others find out. If Nelle can blackmail Julian into marrying her then Julian can pay Brook Lynn's bail

Comment

Brooke Lynn is a bull dozer, like Carly. She would crush someone like Julian, who is working to be a better person.

I'd rather see her with another bull dozer like Sonny. In fact, I think she could work very well with Sonny, although I really don't want a Q with a thug. I cannot think of another male bull dozer right now, but we've sure had some big mouths in the past. I have to say that I like the idea of a firey woman who doesn't empower Sonny, but rather slugs him when he wants to do mob stuff. Original Brenda didn't want him to be in the mob but he kept choosing it, and although Brenda was a brat, she was not loud and violent. Brooke Lynn could make the changes in Sonny that Brenda never could.

For some reason, Carly tends not to be a bull dozer with Jax, He brings out a tenderness in her and she in him. I like her with Jax so much more.
        Last edited by believeinme246; July 23, 2020, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• SamandWillowFan
          SamandWillowFan commented
          Editing a comment
          Not sure how Julian has been working to be a better person lately.

• SamandWillowFan
          SamandWillowFan commented
          Editing a comment
          Also, Brook Lynn thinks of Sonny like an uncle.

• vmfan
          vmfan commented
          Editing a comment
          I am pretty sure Sonny is not Brooklyn's godfather. Brenda is the godmother, but I don't think a godfather was ever mentioned at the time. It could have been retconned to Sonny more recently though.

I like it, even though I like Nelle more than the others on the show. It's making the show more messy and exciting.

Comment

99% of the time I would find the idea of a man Julian's age and women who are Britt and BLQ's ages inappropriate but for whatever reason, as shady as Julian can be, he doesn't come across as a lecherous old creep. I like that the actors have a comedic chemistry and the actress playing Brooke Lynn actually works better with older men IMO. I thought when she was paired for a bit of comedic relief w/ JVD's Clint on OLTL towards the end of the show's run that they were kinda cute. If they put Julian and BLQ in a marriage of convenience, have them living as husband and wife in Monica's house, and make any potential romance between the two be a VERY slow burn, they could be a fun pairing that would fit in with the ascerbic wit and energy the Qs are known for.

Comment

• Laura Luke
            Laura Luke commented
            Editing a comment
            I also don't get a creepy vibe from Julian & BLQ or Britt

• OLTLBoomer
            OLTLBoomer commented
            Editing a comment
            I like the chemistry between the two actors. Brookie is supposed to be in her late 20s and Julian is 50~ish - that is too much of an age-gap to be comfortable with as a viewer. I like the idea of the slow burn - but everyone hates Julian (with good reason, unfortunately), and it would be hard to sell.

• O_Snap!
            O_Snap! commented
            Editing a comment
            I hear ya, but sometimes, interesting pairings can turn a character around. Like I said, the age gap doesn't really bother me because of the actors chemistry and younger women marrying older men isn't exactly unheard of. Its not like its Julian and Kristina or something like that. yuck... sorry to even bring that up but it was just for a point. LOL

Since Julian is the father of Brook Lynn's stepbrother and she once kinda dated Julian's biological son, there would be a bit of an ick factor if these two got involved. But far ickier things have happened in Port Charles.

One reason that the age difference doesn't bother me is that while Julian should be pushing 60 (he is older than Alexis), William deVry is closer to 50. And Brook Lynn ad Britt are both in their 30s -- it's not like Julian has been hanging out with high school girls or someone Molly's age.

Also, Brook Lynn and Britt are both pretty forceful personalities, and Julian is kinda ... not so smart. He has a tendency to come up with cockamamie plans to try to get himself out of trouble, and they never really work the way he thought they would (like tampering with the brakes of Brad's car and ending up putting Lucas in a coma).

Current Brook Lynn has something in common with Julian there, since she has been making a lot of impulsive decisions without thinking them through -- signing with Linc without reading the fine print, then selling Linc her ELQ shares without wondering why he wanted them, not to mention live-streaming herself at her desk with confidential documents on it.....

My question now is: Do the writers intend to have BLQ try to rescue Julian, now that he is stuck in marriage with Nelle, or do they intend to steer her toward Chase, who has already arrested her several times?

Comment

• Laura Luke
            Laura Luke commented
            Editing a comment
            I like this BLQ rescuing Jules but the writers aren't really writing women as rescuing only being rescued

I like their scenes together however I don't want Brooklyn with a guy 20 years her senior. I prefer her with Chase.

Comment

My first reaction is to say yes as anything to keep Brook Lynn away from Chase. I don't think any of their interactions are "meet cute" at all. I want Chase back with Willow.

However, I like Julian. I wouldn't want him stuck with Brook Lynn just to keep her away from Chase. I think the actors have better chemistry than Brook Lynn and Chase, probably because the chemistry isn't being forced. (I feel like the writers are trying to cram Brook Lynn and Chase as a potential couple down my throat and I don't like it.) There is more drama with Julian and Brook Lynn. For one, Sonny's head would explode. So would Ned's. I doubt Alexis would be happy about it either, if only for Ned's sake. Having Julian move into the Quartermaine mansion with Ned, Olivia, and Michael living there would be interesting.

So, yeah, I am for a Julian and Brook Lynn pairing.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out what the purpose was in having Julian and Britt basically hook up for an entire week and then she leaves town. I mean it opened Julian's eyes to the Alexis-Neil romance, but seemed like a long way around to go to get to that point. I have a sneaking suspicion that a child will come into play at some point down the road.

I mean Julian is married to Nelle now, right? Brook Lynn can no longer hold her secret over his head because Nelle knows it now too. I like Brook Lynn and Julian as friends, but don't really see the romance.

I don't mind the Brook Lynn-Chase story being pushed down my throat - I'd like to see where it goes and if its something I can get behind or not.

Comment

No, no , no and NO!!! He is far too old for her.

She’d be robbing the Craft-matic adjustable bed!!

Comment

An affair with Julian or Chase can be soapy and messy if written properly. Hopefully something good happens with Brook when new eps resume. I like the character and the current actress' work at times even though Frank should have brought back Adrianne Leon.
                  Last edited by ToS; July 27, 2020, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Julian is one of my favorite characters, but greatly disappointed in how they have written him. He doesn't need to go full-in mobster, but he needs to come out from behind that bar and start bashing some heads on those who disrespect him. I mean, Jesus, he's being pushed around and bullied by so many people. Sonny disrespects him the most and they used to be mob rivals. Now he just sits back and takes it. Hell, Ava is the one with the fists in the family. She even asks him if he needs her to "do" anything whenever he's being threatened by someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Puppet View Post
                      Julian is one of my favorite characters, but greatly disappointed in how they have written him. He doesn't need to go full-in mobster, but he needs to come out from behind that bar and start bashing some heads on those who disrespect him. I mean, Jesus, he's being pushed around and bullied by so many people. Sonny disrespects him the most and they used to be mob rivals. Now he just sits back and takes it. Hell, Ava is the one with the fists in the family. She even asks him if he needs her to "do" anything whenever he's being threatened by someone.
                      I agree. Julian hasn't been smart in a while. First, believing Brad's story about a homeless woman's baby, and now marrying Nelle. Hopefully things improve for him. I root for Julian to get his life in order.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X