Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Long Time Character Has Been Most Preserved Over the Years

Robert is pretty much the same man of integrity who could see untruths by a mile throughout his years on GH.

Lila also maintained her character throughout the years.

Which long term character do you see as most preserved to their initial self?

Mac. Once he settled down (after a rather bumpy arrival), Mac has consitantly been a truly good guy. (Just ask Robin and Felicia).

Comment

My first thought was Robert. Mac is another good one.

Comment

• AMHardulak
        AMHardulak commented
        Editing a comment
        Must be in the genes!

The last time we saw her with Liz’s kids was Audrey.

Comment

• Wild Horses
        Wild Horses commented
        Editing a comment
        I loved Audrey.

I vote for Robert, Mac, Ned, and Laura.

Comment

Lucy has never changed, nor has Scotty.

Comment

• regalbeagle
          regalbeagle commented
          Editing a comment
          I wouldn't say Scotty has never changed, since he went from being a nice guy law student to a shady villainous lawyer in the 1980s after Laura left him for Luke.

• divamagenta
          divamagenta commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree about Scotty changing (for the worse). Lucy changed quite a bit, IMHO. Started off as the "mousy librarian" persona, then revealed as a manipulative schemer, who later evolved into a better person when she became Scott and Dominique's surrogate to carry Serena, and learned to care more about someone else more than herself. She still has her scheming ways, and screws up royally sometimes, but has a good heart underneath it all.

I'd say Robin was always fairly very consistent (and when she wasn't she had post natal depression). Even her love of Stone was consistent decades after he died! And even her love for Jason and (non-romantically) Sonny. It's so common for a soap pairing to spend a few years together and act like strangers but Robin's relationship always had roots. And even when I didn't like Robin's actions I have to admit I usually felt like she was being the aspects of the character I didn't like rather than being written to fit a storyline.

And I know Robert's been listed, but he is a fantastic shout for this. He was a bit shaky in the Guza years (although not as bad as the horrendously written Anna) but other than that he has been a very consistent character.

I feel like Tracy was always pretty consistent as is Ned.

Also this one may be unpopular and while I wouldn't say its perfect I do have to give Carly a shout for I think being the most consistently written through multiple recasts. It's pretty rare for a character to not get a new personality with their new face but I feel like Carly always feels like Carly (even if I'm not a fan).

Comment

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
          Robert is pretty much the same man of integrity who could see untruths by a mile throughout his years on GH.
          Yes! I have watched since Robert first appeared, and I can't remember one time that he was wrong about who a bad guy was. That's why I don't get why Anna is being so stupid for not listening to him about Peter. Robert has never been wrong!

Comment

Mac, Robert, and Robin

Comment

My first thought when I saw this thread was Robert as well. Love Robert Xavier Scorpio.

Honestly, I tend to forget Mac is even still on the show, but I agree with jmpenn90 the Scorpio family has remained the most consistent in terms of personality and actions.

Another character I haven't seen mentioned on here so far is Laura. I think Laura has remained fairly well preserved and true to her character, despite her mental breakdown.

Comment

I have to agree w most of you and go w Robert and Tracy.

Comment

I'd probably go with Lucy. She's pretty much the same as she's always been.

Comment

Robert and Mac - Scorpio brothers are the best!

Comment

I would say Maxie and Bobbie to some extent. The same with Dante.

Comment

Tracy
                        Robert
                        Robin
                        Scotty
                        Lucy

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...