Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Tristan Rogers!

Last night was part 2 of the 47th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards, to announce the winners of the Digital Drama categories.

Tristan Rogers (Robert) won Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Digital Drama Series for Studio City!

Studio City was co-created by Sean Kanan (ex-AJ) and airs on Amazon Prime Video.

Congratulations to Tristan Rogers!

I'm so happy for him. It's hard to believe he's never won an Emmy! Incidentally, the show he won for is a little odd, but not bad. Lots of old and current GH faces.

Comment

Great - I watched that and he was really good. In fact so was the whole cast!

Comment

Bravo, studio city was short, but the cast really nailed the acting. I just need Finola to show up season 2.

Comment

Congratulations, Tristan!

Comment

FANtastic news! BRAVO, Tristan!

Comment

So glad Tristan won. I do think he didn't like the politics of the emmys so didn't submit most of his time on the show but I'm still glad he finally got one anyway.

After that many years in the business it must b a really good feeling to be awarded for your talent.

Comment

Studio City on Amazon, eh? Okay. I'll watch it now. Thank-you

Congratulations Tristan 👏

Comment

I watched all the episodes this morning. I can't figure out what Carolyn Hennesy's role is. Is she a/the lawyer, or, is she in charge of the show? She seems to be in charge of the taping of the show within the show.

Comment

I love Tristian! Congrats!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X