Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if lisa niles thought patrick was bored being married what did she think would happen

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if lisa niles thought patrick was bored being married what did she think would happen

i get she was crazy but she was also smart. she said she thought patrick wasn't menat for marriage, that a kid tied him down etc. but kidnapped emma to make him see what a good mother she could be if robin died, and wanted robin dead so she could marry him?
    Last edited by brigros; July 14, 2020, 10:50 PM.

i doubt she'd ber happy if he cheated on her

Comment

• WalnutGirl
      WalnutGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      He'll no, Patrick would be six feet under!

KInd of like a lot of "other woman" they somehow think that after cheating on a wife and divorcing they will be faithful to the second one

Comment

• WalnutGirl
      WalnutGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Some guys feel the same way regarding the married women they get involved with.

• OLTL'69
      OLTL'69 commented
      Editing a comment
      yep If someone is a cheater likely to stay cheating but..

Originally posted by brigros View Post
    i get she was crazy but she was also smart. she said she thought patrick wasn't menat for marriage, that a kid tied him down etc. but kidnapped emma to make him see what a good mother she could be if robin died, and wanted robin dead so she could marry him?
    Wow I missed that storyline. I recall her lusting after Patrick, but did not know she kidnapped baby Emma. I have to check that out on YouTube if possible. Crazy and smart is OK, but I prefer sane and dumb for my own sanity sometimes.

Comment

I really don't think you can apply logic to the character of Lisa Niles but I think in general a lot of women who go after married men just think they'll be different. Either they'll be exciting enough to keep his attention or they believe that his feeling for her are the real deal whereas they weren't for his wife etc.

Comment

Originally posted by brigros View Post
        She was insane. She had no logic.

Comment

I just saw the episode yesterday. Did anybody cheer when Robin punched out Lisa for boiling Emma's toy in the lab. She also warned her to stay away from Patrick.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X