• Show
Clear All

• LukeIsDaMan
    commented on 's reply
    Same, I will always root for Nelle!

• FLPeaches
    commented on 's reply
    I was just going to say this ..
    Eddie Q was a real scoundrel, but he could also be such a teddy-bear.
    Lila had the magic touch. ♥♥ I miss them, too.

He was wonderful with Emily as well.
    Last edited by FLPeaches; July 15, 2020, 01:19 PM. Reason: added Emily.

• LoveVillians
    replied
    But when he was with Lila, he had a gentle side. I miss Edward and Lila.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    commented on 's reply
    I mean, not gonna defend the Q's, who frankly just always behaved like you'd expect they would, but there ARE actual reasons why CarSon were the bad guys when this all played out.

• JustMonika
    replied
    lets see....

tricking a family members significant other into being with them romantically (x) while this was fake for nelle im still gonna add it
    tricking a man into being with you/having sex with you and then ending up pregnant (x)
    leaving the child after birth and then lying about the paternity of your baby (x)
    getting into a custody battle with the father of your son while also fighting with his family all while they are trying to take your son away from you (x)
    being adopted and not finding your mother until you come to port charles (x)

... hmmm sounds like history is being repeated, but sadly nelle doesnt have a jason or sonny to save her.

Leave a comment:

• marciat
    replied
    The Quartermaines should've got full custody of Michael too. It's why I root for Nelle, because Carly is a damn hyporite.

Leave a comment:

• brigros
    replied
    they had every right t want full custody. carly drugged AJ, made him think he fell off the wagon and then used the baby to get tony. carly started it. she didn't want AJ as the father even back when she liked him

Leave a comment:

• OLTL'69
    replied
    I am not one of those with warm fuzzy feelings for the Great Q family. TO me they were newbies that came and ate up the show. Edward was a horrid father and Lyla did nothing to protect her children. The babies were props to him from AJ vs Ned to Michael

BUT when the Michael story started. Aj was making a life for himself away from his family. This is when I liked him He was staying sober and living on his own. Of course there is never a guarantee that one will stay sober. But after Carly's dirty tricks AJ felt the need for his family power.

THere were really no good guys in this

Leave a comment:

• heddalee
    commented on 's reply
    The Qs had some bad luck there, but I guess (from our perspective) it really was just luck.

• heddalee
    commented on 's reply
    We're talking about the Carly who seduced and shot Tony, right?

• LukeIsDaMan
    replied
    And in the end, Edward was right all along. Ironic IMO.

Leave a comment:

• deniseisra
    replied
    Now I need to go back and watch after Jason had his accident. If they were acting this same way towards Jason when he couldn't remember then I can understand why he became frustrated and pulled away from them.

Leave a comment:

• deniseisra
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks ghfan2001. That was my point of the post......no one really talked about how the Qs got this all started and how basically everyone was just fighting for control of Michael.

• CassadineSon
    replied
    Had Carly allowed the Qs full custody of Michael, Michael wouldn’t have gotten shot in the head or ended up in prison, so there’s that.

Leave a comment:

• ghfan2001
    replied
    The point is the Quartermaines are rarely if ever seen that way or discussed as such.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X