Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like they're still airing the May episodes after all.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like they're still airing the May episodes after all.

That's disappointing. The episodes were boring and filled with 30 minutes of flashbacks anyway. Would it REALLY kill the show runners to air real classics? Just once? something from 30/40 years ago?

I really don't get seeing them NOW. I would get the weeks before the new ones start but we don't even know when that will be? What will then do whenout of these?

Comment

• soapgirl9
      soapgirl9 commented
      Editing a comment
      You have a really good point. From what I read, they were only planning on showing these episodes if they could air new ones July 27th.

Originally posted by OLTL'69 View Post
    I really don't get seeing them NOW. I would get the weeks before the new ones start but we don't even know when that will be? What will then do whenout of these?
    Probably just play the "Best of Sonny's Children, JaSam featuring Sonny, best of Sonny and Carly" episodes in reverse, followed by the 2019 nurses balls from the last 5 years.

Comment

• OLTL'69
      OLTL'69 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL REally I can't see them making new ones soon.

Originally posted by envious01 View Post

Probably just play the "Best of Sonny's Children, JaSam featuring Sonny, best of Sonny and Carly" episodes in reverse, followed by the 2019 nurses balls from the last 5 years.
    Yeah I can see them doing that.

Comment

On this site it says that they are starting production up next week. https://www.soapcentral.com/gh/conte...020/200713.php

Comment

According to https://soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/spoilers/ the week of July 27th will be the last five new episodes.

Comment

Today Thru Friday July 31 were the last 15 episodes that aired

Comment

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post
            Today Thru Friday July 31 were the last 15 episodes that aired
            Yup. And then after that, what next are they going to show I wonder.

Comment

• soapgirl9
              soapgirl9 commented
              Editing a comment
              I wonder the same thing. I don't think they'll be able to show new episodes by August 3.

"soapgirl9 commented I don't think they'll be able to show new episodes by August 3."

I don't think so either!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chebbo View Post
              On this site it says that they are starting production up next week. https://www.soapcentral.com/gh/conte...020/200713.php
              Maybe they planned to but it appears that California just called for a shut down again 🤷🏾‍♂️ So back to square one.

Comment

It's going to be groundhog day on General Hospital. Every two months we'll take a jump back in time, and find out whether the characters will do anything differently this time. (Spoiler: they don't.)

Comment

Originally posted by heddalee View Post
                  It's going to be groundhog day on General Hospital. Every two months we'll take a jump back in time, and find out whether the characters will do anything differently this time. (Spoiler: they don't.)
                  That’s a good one!!!!

Comment

FYI, YouTube has a lot of of good full episodes. My wife and I watched the all the Metro court hostage episodes, the pathogen scare episodes, and more. Right now we're watching episodes from 1983. Luke caught in an avalanche, Robert searching for Jimmy Lee Holt, and Scotty Baldwin scheming to get one year old Jason's trust fund. Seeing the old sets is interesting, and some of the story lines are better than current ones

Comment

These are new episodes that haven't aired? I didn't bother watching yesterday because I thought it was a repeat of a recent episode.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                        OLTL'69 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You were right it was a repeat of a May episode with a flashback and all

"OLTL'69 commented You were right it was a repeat of a May episode with a flashback and all"

It was May? I thought it was going to be an April episode.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                        OLTL'69 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        could be Someone said May I don't remember but a repeat

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X