Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Sam and Jason should wait until Scout understands what relationships are better... She's not going to remember Drew, and I have never seen one official sentence about him returning in any live form to the show.

When Scout is old enough to understand that her daddy was Jason's twin and that Jason has been treating her as his daughter since she was very young, and she loves him, then if Sam and Jason can be bothered to get remarried ( come on, writers!!) then I think she deserves to know the joy of being adopted by a loving and strong man who will be her Daddy.

I know that I could not have loved my adopted Daddy more, and he was the one who told people I was their chosen child. I just wanted to be " their daughter". It was a different time in history... but he made a big to-do over my adoption anniversary six months after my birthday every year and so did my mother.

Children need stability and they need love. IF Jason can provide her with a stable and safe environment and Danny too, then why should Sam not want the love of her life to adopt his niece?

It will work out in time.

Comment

Absolutely not. Jason didn't want Danny when he thought he was Franco's child. No way should Jason ever adopt his brother's child based on Jason's past regarding Danny.

Comment

No, definitely not! Hopefully TPTB are in the process of moving Sam on to Brando, and the permanent end to Jason and Sam.

Comment

• Carerra
          Carerra commented
          Editing a comment
          From your lips to the writers ears. They should have ended Jasam a long time ago.

Definitely not. First Scott has the last name of her father. She does not need an enforcers last name (Morgan). 2nd. Jason barely has time for Danny. His life revolves around Sonny's criminal empire. 3rd. He and Sam have been on/off again for years. Maybe Sam will end up marrying someone else in the future who would be much better father material to adopt Scott.

Comment

Heck no! With a no on top! Drew has been desecrated enough. Even if they don’t bring the character of Drew back let her have his name, let her not being associated with the mob.

Comment

Absolutely!! He has been with her and cared for her when her mommy was in jail and took her on as his own right away, after she lost her dad.

Comment

Never, already that they did this with Michael, AJ could not raise his son, Scout has a dad, and I hope that he will come back soon. Bored that all is given to Jason, and Sonny.

Comment

I don't think Jason should be a father to HIS kids so I definitely don't think he should be adopting someone else's. Jason has no regard for his parental responsibilities. He'd die for Sonny and Carly with no consideration to the fact that he'd be leaving his kids without a father. He shouldn't have had kids, just been the supportive uncle.

Comment

No.Jason is her uncle and should remain as her uncle. Jason is not father material.

Comment

Nope. Dead Drew is a 100x better father than having Jason as a father. Poor Danny and Jake.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharon Sims View Post
                      Seen this question Should Jason adopt Scout I think he should if Drew not returning what do you think
                      Only because all Q heirs should be raised by MOBSTERS!

H.. no!

Drew went into the publishing biz & left Sonny behind, because he wanted his family out of the mob & the danger it holds.
                      Sam, unfortunately, lives for danger & can not comprehend putting her children first.
                      So, now Sonny's lapdog should adopt Drew's child? Why? She's already his niece & possible future stepdaughter. That's bad enough.

I'm not saying I don't like Jason or Sonny. I'm saying what parent in their right mind would want their child adopted by a "godfather" mobster or his enforcer?

Comment

No... no... no... NO!!!! Drew is her father! Jaaon can be married to her mother and be a father figure without adopting her. She is Drew's daughter, Drew is her father and that is that! Do not have Jason try replacing her dad! Worst thing that could happen.

Comment

Jason and Sam aren't together, so I don't know why he'd adopt her daughter. If they get back together and get married, I think he should, Scout deserves a father.

Comment

I'm not at all convinced that Jason often remembers he already has 2 kids..he certainly doesn't need another one.
                            Shelly, Moderator
                            soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

Hahahahaha. Oh God. He doesn't even take care of his boys he has. Hahaha. Good one.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X