Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since Jason and Sam aren't officially together -- right now they are barred from even seeing each other -- and Sam can designate Jason, as Scout's uncle, as his guardian in case anything happens to her, then I don't see any reason why he should adopt Scout at this point.

If, a few years down the road, Jason and Sam are married, and are living together with Danny and Scout, and Drew hasn't returned from the dead, and Scout wants Jason to officially be her dad, then I would say yes, he should legally adopt her.

Comment

That really would be weird if they let Jason legally adopt Scout with all of the fanfare and then one day Drew (either played by Billy or a recast) suddenly shows up. Talk about awkward and messy with all of the emotions and the red tape.

Comment

No..cause Drew is coming back....

Comment

If Drew is dead for sure, and Sam and Jason get married, then yes, Jason adopting Scout would be a nice thing for Scout. For now, we don't know if Drew is really dead, assuming he isn't since there was no body (He and Morgan are off in "no-body" land together) and Sam and Jason cannot be in the same room together, there is no point in that.

Comment

Hell no! I'm not down for that

Comment

NO NO NO A thousand times no!!!!!!!!

Comment

Absolutely, positively no.

And Scout has other relatives other than Jason who could take her if something happened to Sam: Alexis, Molly, and Kristina, to name three. Granted, I would want Kristina raising a gerbil right now, but maybe it would force her to grow up.

Comment

Absolutely! Drew is presumed dead, therefore leaving Scout without a father. Since Sam and Jason are a strong, stable, loving couple with another child of their own, it makes perfect sense for him to adopt her. Of course, they'd need to wait until Sam's ridiculous stay-away-from-Jason order is done away with, hopefully very soon. Make their sweet little family official ASAP! ❤

Comment

Absolutely not! He needs another kid like he needs a hole in the head.
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

Being as Sam thought Drew was Jason when Scout was born wouldn't he be o record as her father

Comment

Originally posted by peak_a_bu View Post
                        Being as Sam thought Drew was Jason when Scout was born wouldn't he be o record as her father
                        Drew had Alexis change his name on Scout’s birth certificate and any other legal papers.

Comment

No, Because Jason is her Uncle.

Comment

Jason is her uncle and Jason loves her as a father figure so no adoption is necessary. What I'm curious to see is if Scout calls Jason Dad or not. Her brother calls him Dad and even if she remembers Drew at this time it might be easier for her to call Jason Dad ad kids usually pick up on what their siblings say.

Scout might even consider Jake her brother depending on the influence Danny has on her and the influence Jason has in her.

Comment

Im ultimately hoping for a Drew return. But if not I will still say no to adoption. If Jason and Sam remarry, he will be her step father and uncle, that is enough.

Comment

Absolutely not........mts

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X