Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Jason adopt Scout?

Seen this question Should Jason adopt Scout I think he should if Drew not returning what do you think

If there was no body, there could be a Drew. Of course on GH you can both have a body and donated organs and the person can return.

If Drew were truly dead, I'd say of course, even though I don't believe that anyone should have a hitman as their father.

Comment

No scout has a father and Jason is not it. Scout is not Jason's kid and he should not adopt her at all. Scout has a father who is a good man I hope Drew returns soon and takes custody of his child. No Jason should not adopt scout she has a good man for a father. Jason is nothing to her but her crazy mob uncle

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
        Mr.Sami_Brady commented
        Editing a comment
        First off, wow! We finally agree on something.

I agree. Scout has a father, and he is still a much better father dead than Jason is alive. Also, no adoption agency or judge with common sense would allow a mob hitman to adopt a child.

Nope! They need to reveal Drew to be alive. Even if they don't want the character on canvas, just reveal him to be alive and let him be safe somewhere.

Comment

• AMHardulak
        AMHardulak commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't shake the feeling that Drew IS alive!! There would be a lot of good s/l for the character. (PLEASE--soap gods)

Absolutely NOT. No way. Never. Should not even be thought about.

Comment

I think he should if hes coming back he can take Drew place

Comment

Nope, nada, never. Scout has a father.

Comment

NO...a thousands time NO!!! Even if Drew never returns, I would still say NOOOOO.

Comment

I'm not a believer in this, you only have one mother or father thing. The most important thing for a child to have is a parent's love, whether they are biological parents or not. It should never be a competition because the more love a child is given, the better!

Of course, it would be better for her if Drew returned. It would be better for her, too, if Sam and Jason weren't together, and Sam found a better man. But if neither of those things are going to happen, I think Jason should adopt Scout. He is her brother's father. He's married to her mother. He's her stepfather already. I think it would be a good way for him to show he wants to be there for her just like his bio kids.

Comment

• Manninglover87
                Manninglover87 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes! I agree with this one hundred percent! Jason adopting Scout would not mean Drew is no longer her father. It would be very easy to explain to her that even though Jason is a father to her, her daddy still loved her and will always be her daddy. You can have more than one father or mother.

• Shellyinphx
                Shellyinphx commented
                Editing a comment
                Sam and Jason are not married. He is not her step dad, he is her uncle and that is it

• kristendny
                kristendny commented
                Editing a comment
                I forgot they are not married. So, my comment above stands if they do get married. Personally, I think they are headed for a breakup anyway.

I would prefer her father return. I don’t know if he will and normally I would be in favor of a step parent adopting a step child under the circumstances but maybe they will leave it open for his return instead. I want Scout to have her father .

Comment

ABSOLUTELY NO!! Drew is Scout's father. Jason adopting her would be wiping out Drew's life & history in Port Charles.

Comment

No. He is her uncle, and it should remain that way.

Comment

Normally I would say yes with a step father because if something happens to the mother the step father has no rights. Jason is Scout's uncle and her next living relative so that doesn't apply. If something happens to Sam he can easily be made her legal guardian.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                      OLTL'69 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      She could name Jason as guardian (Not the soap opera idea as god father) She should do that legally

No! I believe Drew will be home sooner than later. I really don’t think Sam and Jason have a future together, anyway.

Comment

Good point he’s already her uncle so even in the next of kin respect it he doesn’t need to adopt her. I don’t want Drew erased .

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X