Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday's GH - from 2011, Sonny as a father continues.......

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday's GH - from 2011, Sonny as a father continues.......

Help me out folks - this is another one that I have not watched.

a bus crash -

Morgan, Michael - out of jail, Krissy - being consoled by Sonny. Dante sitting by Olivia's side - she looks banged up...

This episode is from January 6, 2011. Yes this is when they had the bus crash.

Comment

• soapgirl9
      soapgirl9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the reminder! I saw a recap that mentioned Sonny visiting Kristina in the hospital and I couldn't remember why. From what I remember, that storyline was kind of underwhelming. I just remember Steve singing "Hallelujah" and playing the guitar.
      Last edited by soapgirl9; July 9, 2020, 01:26 PM.

I am clueless But it is fun to see some missing people like Steven

Comment

Oh - who is the gentleman in Diane's office? Accusing Spinellie of asault with his sneeze....(how timely for Today)....

Comment

• OLTL'69
        OLTL'69 commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL back then we wuld have laughed at the man. Today it owuld be "Where is your MASK SPinelli YOu should be in quarenteen

• Pamcho
        Pamcho commented
        Editing a comment
        The actor had a 1 season primetime show on ABC sometime before he was on GH. A courtroom drama where he played a lawyer. I think the premise was that the whole season was one case. I think it was called Murder One.

What ever became of Dr Lisa Niles?

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that who the blonde lady doctor is? I thought it was Sarah Webber - yes, I am guessing.

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        That's right - the brother killed her, and Maxie was involved with the brother, and he bravely went off to prison, where he is still serving time......

• soapgirl9
        soapgirl9 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lisa is dead, I think Matt killed her. Maxie married Matt so she couldn't testify against him.

That's Theo Hoffman, he was "The Balkan"

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you - The Balkan - i never saw this....he looks interesting (in a 1940s film noir kind of way).

• soapgirl9
        soapgirl9 commented
        Editing a comment
        The Balkan in my opinion was a dud of a storyline. He was also the grandfather of Brenda's son, Alec.

Originally posted by ghfan2001 View Post
      That's Theo Hoffman, he was "The Balkan"
      UGH the Balkan! 🤦‍♀️

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Is he an attorney also - he says he is representing Brenda? and dealing with Sonny through Diane? and she is using Spinelli's services.
        His dialogue is so timely - the irony.

• soapgirl9
        soapgirl9 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with your post 100%!!! I did not like The Balkan s/l at all.

• soapgirl9
        soapgirl9 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, from what I remember Theo/The Balkan was a lawyer.

My goodness, Sonny can dispense great advice when he needs to - why can't TPTB wirte him like this all the time, instead of "they are out to get me" Sonny.

Comment

OLTL'69 commented LOL back then we wuld have laughed at the man. Today it owuld be "Where is your MASK SPinelli YOu should be in quarenteen”

Haha! Exactly!!! 😬

Comment

• OLTL'69
          OLTL'69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ha He even mentioned a pandemic! Diane says Spin is so good at computer and The Blakan carries is own keyboard A visionary

Ethan and ?who bartering with Edward over a $1m to live as husband and wife.......John Ingle is a jewel...

Comment

Originally posted by OLTLBoomer View Post
          Ethan and ?who bartering with Edward over a $1m to live as husband and wife.......John Ingle is a jewel...
          That’s Maya!!!!!!!

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
            OLTLBoomer commented
            Editing a comment
            Ward? - okay - great granddaughter. Yep. I remember the Wards vaguely.

OLTL'69 commented Ha He even mentioned a pandemic!”

Yeah that made me laugh hard! 😂😂😂😷

Comment

and who is Abby? she must be wonderful - Carly hates her for Michael.........

Comment

• Pamcho
              Pamcho commented
              Editing a comment
              She the one who took Michael's virginity! I think she was an x-hooker who was turning her life around. I liked her with Michael. She was a had the strangest death ever~ she was in Chicago for some reason and was walking down a sidewalk while talking to him on the phone, when there was some accidental explosion that killed her. Wrong place at the wrong time. Michael heard it!

• soapgirl9
              soapgirl9 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sam felt bad about Michael's rape and asked Abby to pretty much help Michael have a positive sexual experience with a woman.

Originally posted by OLTLBoomer View Post
            and who is Abby? she must be wonderful - Carly hates her for Michael.........
            She ended up being Michael’s girlfriend! 18 year old Michael and 28 year old Abby!!

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
              OLTLBoomer commented
              Editing a comment
              You are kidding - 18/28 - that's predatory! a Cougar!!

• soapgirl9
              soapgirl9 commented
              Editing a comment
              She was also a hooker at one time. Sam asked her to try to help Michael have some experience with sex...

• jmpenn90
              jmpenn90 commented
              Editing a comment
              And she was an exotic dancer so that another reason I think Carly didn’t approve. She was sweet though but she gets killed I believe. Another girlfriend of Michael’s that dies. Michael and Maxie have awful luck in the romance department.

soapgirl9 commented The Balkan in my opinion was a dud of a storyline.”

I agree with you on that!!!

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
              OLTLBoomer commented
              Editing a comment
              Really? - he was understatedly menacing with Morgan. I enjoyed that scene, with Morgan physcially recoiling as he left.

• soapgirl9
              soapgirl9 commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't love it at the time, but it might seem really good compared to the storylines we've gotten recently.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X