Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the worst thing Elizabeth has done?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's the worst thing Elizabeth has done?

    I might be in the minority, but I think the worst thing she did was change Danny's DNA test because she was so desperate to hold on to Jason and keep him from reuniting with Sam. She only hid the truth for like 2 days but that time allowed Heather to kidnap Danny and almost jump off a roof with him. Second would definitely be the Jake Doe lie. Another example of her being pathetic over Jason.

  • #2
    Cheat on her fiancée with his brother and lie about the paternity of all three of her children.

    Comment


    • Carerra
      Carerra commented
      Editing a comment
      No worse than Lucky sleeping with her sister Sarah.

    • sasha_96
      sasha_96 commented
      Editing a comment
      It is not a competition.

  • #3
    I have always hated Liz, since she first came on the show. She was like mini-Carly when she arrived ... then they tried to 360 her character to make her this wall flower saint. Puh-leze!

    I'm sorry, not even her rape story-line was sympathetic/interesting to me, other than it brought up Luke's long ago rape of Laura in the Campus Disco and the show FINALLY acknowledge that it was in fact RAPE.

    To me, Liz comes across as pathetic (especially in her messy life love) ... and I just can't stand her lording over people for their wrong doings. Hello hypocrite - People in glass houses should not throw stones!

    List of her "offenses" to me:

    1. She first arrived in Port Charles, she talked smack/went out of her way to be rude AF to Ruby ... RUBY. Everyone in town adored that woman.
    2. Her constant jealously of her sister Sarah and the dirty tricks she played on her because Nikolas & Lucky were enamored with Sarah, not Liz *rolls eyes*
    3. The shear stupidity of marrying Rick "I've Got Sibling Issues as Well" Lansing - after all the warnings she got & dared to play victim afterward
    4. Cameron, Jake, Aiden - 3 babies ... 3 baby daddies ... ALL of which she tried to hid their paternity's in one way or another
    5. Sleeping with Zander, Jason, Nikolas - ALL three of these men were tied to/involved with her supposed Best Friend Emily (and yes, I say supposed because she was NO friend to Emily). I smell Emily envy
    6. Jason, JAson, JASON! Obsessive much?
    7. She hid Drew's "identity" when he was thought to be Jason, but got a FREE pass from everyone, including Saint Robin (another character that after a while has grated on my nerves with their moral superiority complex).
    8. Moral Superiority Complex by calling others out on their misdeeds (Carly, Courtney, Britt, etc), but girl - you SO pure, you have never EVER done anything shady or above the board?
    9. Not minding your own damn business and sticking your nose where is does not belong - lets face it though, a lot of characters have/had this flaw - but on her, it just grates my nerves.
    10. As a mother, you would think she's want to show her boys what a normal, happy, healthy, honest relationship looks like ... how many marriages/affairs have those boys been thru?

    That's all I've got.

    Comment


    • J Elise Ortiz
      J Elise Ortiz commented
      Editing a comment
      SamandWillionFan ... yup. Both Zander and Nikolas were the loves of Emily life, while Jason was her brother. Girl has not read the Best Friend's manual *rolleyes*

      In regards Robin and/or Brenda ... those girls got issues of their own, but yes sleeping with each other's past loves/family members never crossed their girl code.

    • KendallSam
      KendallSam commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree. Liz has never won me over.

      The one time I gave Liz and Jason a chance was when they both were single. Sadly she ruined that by deciding not to talk to Jason after he helped fake Sonny's death (when Luis was trying to kill him). Liz then got mad when Jason moved on with Courtney 😂

      I liked L&L the early post rape JJ time. But after Lucky died it was never the same.

      Liz lied to JY's Lucky repeatedly and would "sneak" off to see Jason at Jake's. I never accepted Jason and Liz together because of the lies and how they were both disrespecting Lucky. JMO

      So all of JEOrtiz's reasons and these!

    • sasha_96
      sasha_96 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just going to point out that Ruby forced her teenage niece into prostitution to earn her keep. She wasn’t a saint.

  • #4
    Originally posted by SamandWillowFan View Post
    I might be in the minority, but I think the worst thing she did was change Danny's DNA test because she was so desperate to hold on to Jason and keep him from reuniting with Sam. She only hid the truth for like 2 days but that time allowed Heather to kidnap Danny and almost jump off a roof with him. Second would definitely be the Jake Doe lie. Another example of her being pathetic over Jason.
    I agree both of those are awful. Also her summer of sleeze. Sleeping with Jason. Bad friend to Emily also.

    Comment


    • #5
      Slept with Lucky’s BROTHER while engaged to Lucky. Prob even worse than all the baby paternity stories which are a close second.

      But the Niz affair was grade A true slimeball trash nonsense. Liz had never fully recovered from that to me and I have LOVED Liz since 97.

      That affair just made me think she needs some deep deep therapy. Lucky was the one person who was “her soulmate/first love/true love” and who “always believed in her and gave her the benefit of the doubt”. Her words.

      The Franco pairing makes sense in a way because she is with someone who is worse than she is... she chose to be with someone who is irredeemable to most of the town.

      She had to pick someone who commited worse acts than her because deep down I don’t think she truly believes that she deserves anyone decent.

      If she did, she wouldnt have blown up the one “true love” relationship she had with Lucky.

      I love Liz, but man she is one troubled soul. She came flying into town as one and the only time she wasn’t was during Lucky and Elizabeth 98-99.

      After Lucky died she regressed pretty rapidly.

      Comment


      • #6
        Wow - I have watched GH off/on since 1979 - some of this I remember.......
        Originally posted by J Elise Ortiz View Post
        1. She first arrived in Port Charles, she talked smack/went out of her way to be rude to Ruby ...
        2. Her constant jealously of her sister Sarah and the dirty tricks she played on her because Nikolas & Lucky were enamored with Sarah, not Liz
        3. The shear stupidity of marrying Rick "I've Got Sibling Issues as Well" Lansing - after all the warnings she got & dared to play victim afterward
        4. Cameron, Jake, Aiden - 3 babies ... 3 baby daddies ... ALL of which she tried to hid their paternity's in one way or another
        5. Sleeping with Zander, Jason, Nikolas - ALL three of these men were tied to/involved with her supposed Best Friend Emily (and yes, I say supposed because she was NO friend to Emily). I smell Emily envy
        6. Jason, JAson, JASON! Obsessive much?
        7. She hid Drew's "identity" when he was thought to be Jason, but got a FREE pass from everyone, including Saint Robin (another character that after a while has grated on my nerves with their moral superiority complex).
        8. Moral Superiority Complex by calling others out on their misdeeds (Carly, Courtney, Britt, etc), but girl - you SO pure, you have never EVER done anything shady or above the board?
        9. Not minding your own damn business and sticking your nose where is does not belong - lets face it though, a lot of characters have/had this flaw
        10. As a mother, you would think she's want to show her boys what a normal, happy, healthy, honest relationship looks like ... how many marriages/affairs have those boys been thru?
        I have to admit, the Lucky/ NIcholas betrayal with the resulting pregnancy is right up there with keeping "Jake Doe"'s identity secret from Sam/ everyone because she (Liz) was tired of losing all the time are the two worst things she has done.

        question - why did she and Jason break up way back when - I remember her art studio and her caring for Jason when he was shot (and hiding him) and the chemistry between the two (EH/ SBu) was off the charts. And then it ended....why?? I forgot - help please??

        Comment


        • KendallSam
          KendallSam commented
          Editing a comment
          Jason was shot the night he found out Carly slept with Sonny, when Jason arrived at the Pent House and Cary came downstairs in Sonny's shirt!

          Liz was grieving Lucky dying in the fire.

          Liz nursed Jason and kept his location a secret.

          Remember Carly had angry sex with Sonny because Sonny goaded Carly by making her think Jason was moving on with Liz.

          Jason was in love with Carly but, Carly was married to AJ as part of her revenge scheme to destroy AJ and then bring Michael home to be a family with Jason.

          Jason got better (from gun shot) and left town. (Sonny/Carly ONS was to facilitate SB leaving the show).

          Not all in order, I typed it as the memories hit me 😂

        • OLTLBoomer
          OLTLBoomer commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you!! I forgot most of this.....becuase I was not paying attetion to Sonny even back then.

      • #7
        The thing that gets me is that Liz has done every bit as many bad things on this show as Carly, and yet Liz is a Saint and Carly is...NOT! Why is that???

        Comment


        • KendallSam
          KendallSam commented
          Editing a comment
          Sam and Rick were adults a d we all know Alexis soon after tried to push Jason away and push Sam and Ric together because she wanted Sam and Rick to raise Molly and Kristina as a family when she thought she was dying of cancer. At that time Alexis never cared what Sam wanted.

          Alexis pushed Jason to break up with Sam when she woke up from Brain surgery. Jason being a dummy actually did it. So I didn't then and don't now feel sorry for Alexis in this scenario.

          I do hold Jason's ONS with Liz against him though since he was the one pushing Sam away FOR NO GOOD REASON!

          I hate that Ric became obsessed with Sam and hurting Jason, just more of them whipping Ric, like the show did with AJ.

        • LukeIsDaMan
          LukeIsDaMan commented
          Editing a comment
          dremoon maggiebh I don’t believe Sam is trash simply because she slept with Ric...she is and always will be trash because she tried to act the victim and as if Ric was the aggressor. Liz has done trashy things and I have hated how she treated Lucky when it came to the kids. But no matter how many times I have hated Liz, she didn’t come off as trash to me JMO.

        • deniseisra
          deniseisra commented
          Editing a comment
          The answer to this is that Carly is tied to Sonny. Majority of the bad things that Carly did were 20 years ago(everything involved with AJ/Michael) compared to things that Liz did 5 years ago(Jake Doe lie) but the hate for Sonny/Jason/Carly is so strong that people are able to overlook Liz's misdeeds.

      • #8
        Cheated on Lucky with Nicholas....and that's the worse thing Nicholas ever did...

        Comment


        • #9
          Hid Jake's supposed identity just because she was being thirsty and insecure and cheating on Lucky w/ his own brother. I used to really not like Liz from the time she cheated on Lucky w/ Nik until she got w/ Franco. I like her when she's actually secure in her relationships like she was w/ Lucky when they were teens and even Ric but her and Franco's relationship actually made me root for her again.

          Comment


          • KendallSam
            KendallSam commented
            Editing a comment
            I HATE that Liz got Jason to lie to Sam. Ultimately Jason is responsible for the choice he made.

            It makes Carly going over to Liz's to smack her upside her head in her home worth it 😁

        • #10
          She took Lucky back when he came back from the dead. That mistake eventually lead to a life of wanting to make everyone else happy, at the expense of her own happiness. That then led to doing the wrong thing in reaction to the wrong choices she made initially. Lucky was a mistake from the get go.
          Also, Niz was gross.

          Comment


          • mes349
            mes349 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lucky wasn’t a mistake before the fire. That is still considered by many to be tbe most beautiful relationship she had and the one that solidified Lucky and Liz as a supercouple.

            I don’t think Lucky was a mistake but I do think Helena destroyed both of their lives through the trauma she inflicted on them both. Lucky through the brainwashing and Liz never getting the love of her life back.

            Helena inflicted trauma on both Lucky and Liz was a story thread that started with the fire and ended with Lucky finding the presumed dead Jake...captured by Helena.

            I blame Helena for a lot of Liz suffering and confusion. Starting with losing Lucky in 99. She was never the same after that.
            Last edited by mes349; July 9, 2020, 06:42 PM.

          • T'sKitten
            T'sKitten commented
            Editing a comment
            While I respect your opinion about Lucky and Liz, I disagree. I never liked them together. To me Lucky has always been that little POS that stood Elizabeth up for the prom. Prior to that, I loved Lucky and Emily's childhood friendship. That IMO was the most real relationship Lucky has ever had.

            As far as Liz never being the same after Lucky died, I would say that Liz was never the same after her rape.

          • KendallSam
            KendallSam commented
            Editing a comment
            Helena erased Lucky's love for Liz with the Ice Princess. That hurt Liz and Lucky big time.

            Lucky started to gravitate towards Sarah and Lis was already seeing Jason at Jake's and where ever else.

            Liz and Lucky should have called it quits IMO!

        • #11
          When she is nurse other than that I hate her. Everything that has been mentioned

          Comment


          • #12
            lying to jason/drew about his identity and cheating on lucy with nikolas

            Comment


            • Carerra
              Carerra commented
              Editing a comment
              Lucky slept with Liz's sister.

            • brigros
              brigros commented
              Editing a comment
              It is not a competition.

          • #13
            This isn't a worst thing, just a comment. Considering she's a freaking NURSE, they sure liked her not knowing who the father of her child was. A nurse should also get there's other things that can happen from unprotected sex besides pregnancy. It's a miracle she never had an STD storyline..

            Comment


            • #14
              Originally posted by J Elise Ortiz View Post
              I have always hated Liz, since she first came on the show. She was like mini-Carly when she arrived ... then they tried to 360 her character to make her this wall flower saint. Puh-leze!

              I'm sorry, not even her rape story-line was sympathetic/interesting to me, other than it brought up Luke's long ago rape of Laura in the Campus Disco and the show FINALLY acknowledge that it was in fact RAPE.

              To me, Liz comes across as pathetic (especially in her messy life love) ... and I just can't stand her lording over people for their wrong doings. Hello hypocrite - People in glass houses should not throw stones!

              List of her "offenses" to me:

              1. She first arrived in Port Charles, she talked smack/went out of her way to be rude AF to Ruby ... RUBY. Everyone in town adored that woman.
              2. Her constant jealously of her sister Sarah and the dirty tricks she played on her because Nikolas & Lucky were enamored with Sarah, not Liz *rolls eyes*
              3. The shear stupidity of marrying Rick "I've Got Sibling Issues as Well" Lansing - after all the warnings she got & dared to play victim afterward
              4. Cameron, Jake, Aiden - 3 babies ... 3 baby daddies ... ALL of which she tried to hid their paternity's in one way or another
              5. Sleeping with Zander, Jason, Nikolas - ALL three of these men were tied to/involved with her supposed Best Friend Emily (and yes, I say supposed because she was NO friend to Emily). I smell Emily envy
              6. Jason, JAson, JASON! Obsessive much?
              7. She hid Drew's "identity" when he was thought to be Jason, but got a FREE pass from everyone, including Saint Robin (another character that after a while has grated on my nerves with their moral superiority complex).
              8. Moral Superiority Complex by calling others out on their misdeeds (Carly, Courtney, Britt, etc), but girl - you SO pure, you have never EVER done anything shady or above the board?
              9. Not minding your own damn business and sticking your nose where is does not belong - lets face it though, a lot of characters have/had this flaw - but on her, it just grates my nerves.
              10. As a mother, you would think she's want to show her boys what a normal, happy, healthy, honest relationship looks like ... how many marriages/affairs have those boys been thru?

              That's all I've got.



              Excellent post!


              Since Liz has been with Franco, she has been tolerable, but reading through your list re-ignites the flames of loathing I have always felt for this character.


              Until Franco, and unlike many other GH characters (e.g. Sam), Liz never showed one single morsel of growth as a character.


              And the whole whiney, damsel-in-distress thing always created complete revulsion in me.


              But the "my time" storyline, imo, is the one that pushed this character well into irredeemable territory, though, as I said above, being with RoHo's Franco has made her (grudgingly) tolerable.


              Comment


              • #15
                Niz followed up by the Jake Doe/Jason lie.

                Niz was awful it ruined LnL2 for me my very
                favorite ever teen soap couple..and then when
                Lucky gave her the verbal smackdown she
                pulls the "think of the boys" card. Did she t..sghhink
                of her boys when she was doing thier uncle
                behind daddy back?

                You would think that would have taught her something keep secrets and upending her boys lives..but no she goes and does it again
                with Jake Doe/Jason and then make it even worse by making her already tramautized son
                think he didn;t hear what he heard..

                Comment


                • SamandWillowFan
                  SamandWillowFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I forgot about her basically gaslighting her own son and trying to convince him that he didn’t hear her say Jake was Jason.

              Google Matched Content

              Collapse

              Bottom of Page

              Collapse
              Working...
              X