Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i don't think lulu would had stayed with dante if he busted luke?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don't think lulu would had stayed with dante if he busted luke?

when carly asked tracy that she was comparing apples and oranges. moot point. luke was her father, michael was her second cousin who i don't think she even knew that well until after he moved in with dante did she?
    Last edited by brigros; July 7, 2020, 08:54 PM.

She was saying how close she and Carly were and that they were like sisters so she had to have been pretty close to Michael. But definitely not the same as her dad.

Comment

Originally posted by jmpenn90 View Post
      She was saying how close she and Carly were and that they were like sisters so she had to have been pretty close to Michael. But definitely not the same as her dad.
      its just not a fair comparison

Comment

I honestly don't remember Michael and Lulu being close. She did visit him in the hospital when he was in his coma, but I don't know how frequently.

Comment

• aimee321
          aimee321 commented
          Editing a comment
          She was with Michael when he woke up and I remember at the time wondering if the characters would be more involved in each others lives once he woke up SORAS'd because it seemed like a weird choice when they had little established relationship other than her connection to Carly.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X