Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think is the worst thing Nikolas has done?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think is the worst thing Nikolas has done?

I would say putting a hit out on Hayden. Betraying his brother by having an affair with Elizabeth would be second.

Putting out the hit on Hayden. That was low and evil.

Comment

Yes I would go with attempted murder. I am sure someone will chime in that Hayden was not good. but still murder is not a good solution and it rarely does what the murderer wanted

Comment

Allowing his son to believe he was dead was the worst thing that Nikolas has done, imo. Especially since he did it in order to prepare his revenge and to reclaim his fortune. Spencer needed his father far more than He needed the Cassadine money.

The hit on Hayden was terrible, but I remember very well that she was blackmailing him and getting increasingly greedy. He became desperate, not that it excuses him, but it wasn’t a cold blooded action.
        Last edited by BellesRose; July 7, 2020, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• soapgirl9
          soapgirl9 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have to agree about letting Spencer think he died. No parent would ever be ok with letting their child think they had died. That was cruel.

Elizabeth and Laura were also complicit in covering for Nikolas after he had Hayden shot.

Comment

Every day Nikolas is doing something worse and worse. Murder, blackmail, gas lighting, kidnapping

Comment

Trying to murder your wife is the tops IMO.

Comment

Attempted murder, faking his death and Nik affair are all awful but I my dislike of Nic started when he cheated on Emily after her rape.

Comment

• SamandWillowFan
                SamandWillowFan commented
                Editing a comment
                They’ve usually tried to paint Nikolas as this charming prince, but he has done a lot of horrible things, probably starting with cheating on Emily because she couldn’t get over being raped fast enough for him.

• raheast
                raheast commented
                Editing a comment
                @SamandWillowfan, That was the downhill of his character for me. I never saw him as the charming prince to begin with but definitely didn’t see him as the charming prince after his affair with Courtney.

I mean, the Hayden murder attempt is still something he has never answered for and I dont know how sympathetic a character he'll ever be until he does.
              Also, how he gaslight Ava and told her Kiki she was in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by SamandWillowFan View Post
                I would say putting a hit out on Hayden. Betraying his brother by having an affair with Elizabeth would be second.
                Sending Hayden away from Violet for no good reason!

Comment

The Hayden thing was pretty gross, but I think after the Niz affair all bets were off.

The Niz affair turned Nikolas very dark and he never really recovered.

Hayden just reaffirmed it.

Comment

Betraying Lucky with Elizabeth....

Comment

• mes349
                      mes349 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yep. This pretty much solidified him as a villain. Lucky was the one family member who was always there for him as an adult. Betraying Lucky with the only woman Lucky had ever loved since he was 15 was about as scummy as it gets.

Originally posted by SamandWillowFan View Post
                    I agree both those and keeping the Jason secret for Liz...

Comment

Yeah I forgot sending Hayden away and separating her from her child, that was awful too

Comment

Putting a hit on Hayden, let his family grieve for him and keep Sam’s husband from her. I don’t like his character

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X