Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF??? Mon, 7/6 --- Fri, 7/10

Nothing for me to talk about yet. Seen it all before.

I do see that Alexis has bangs in/over her eyes, and, that red-headed Michael's voice is getting deep.

Alexis liked that hairstyle. That's the exact reason I don't like bangs, if you don't get them trimmed frequently you have to keep flicking them out of your eyes.

Comment

• franron
      franron commented
      Editing a comment
      I had bangs once, way back in yesteryear. More trouble than their worth. One can appreciate how fast their own hair grows, when they have bangs to maintain. I started cutting mine myself. Gave up on that, suffered through them growing out, until I could catch them in a ponytail. Nevah gonna do the bangs thing again.
      Last edited by franron; July 6, 2020, 02:56 PM.

I have bangs and was taught how to properly trim them myself. That said... My God I wish someone would take some scissors to Alexis' bangs! WTF! They were even worse back then than they are now. I wasn't watching back then.

Omg I LOVE Jason and Liz! I have never seen them in actual love before. The way Jason looked at her and kissed her, man that was great. Far better than anything I've seen with Jason and Sam. Liz has always been so adorable.

Same goes for original Lulu and Johnny. They are smokin' hot! That could never be pulled off with the current Lulu.

I've also never seen Claudia Zaccara. So she's the one killed by Michael? And which Kate was that? When did the blond Kate show up?

Comment

• soapgirl9
      soapgirl9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Michael killed Claudia when Josslyn was born. Claudia kidnapped Carly as she was going into labor and tried to kidnap Josslyn at birth. Michael got there in time to kill Claudia and save his mother and sister. I believe the actress that played Connie/Kate came on in 2011, which is when Kelly Sullivan took over the role. That is when they wrote her as having two different personalities- Connie Falconeri and Kate Howard. Before that, Megan Ward had played Kate Howard from 2007 to 2010.

• xoregonian
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      TY soapgirl. I started watching again in 2011 after they cancelled AMC and OLTL. I remember Kelly Sullivan. She was SO good as Kate/Connie. This other Kate was dullsville.

• victorialord
      victorialord commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Jason & Liz then & the old Jasams were so much more believable at being in love than current Jasam.

So was yesterday's show where little red-headed Michael got shot at the coffee warehouse, where Michael got his brain damage? Then when did this older Michael show up? Which one actually killed Claudia? WTF?

BTW, great episode today. Omg Carly! Girlfriend was fierce. I love, love, love this Carly that gets in people's faces and says things like "My son was arrested by your bastard".

Comment

• soapgirl9
      soapgirl9 commented
      Editing a comment
      December rose, I think so. That must've been when Michael was just so unpleasant to literally everyone in his life.

• xoregonian
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! You also answered my question about how much time passed between red-head Michael, the gun-shot, coma and brain damage Michael, and this current one. Chad D. is the only Michael I have ever known. I'm kinda loving these old shows from the decade I missed.

• soapgirl9
      soapgirl9 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome xoregonian! I just remembered, there is a wing at GH named after Michael. I think it has something to do with treating patients with brain injuries. Can anyone confirm? I could also be wrong about this, but I think Michael came out of his coma right around the one year anniversary of getting shot.. I wasn't watching until a few months before he came out of the coma. When I started watching I thought Lulu and Jason were his parents! Lulu was sitting at his bedside when he woke up, and Jason had good scenes telling Michael about his experiences and anger after becoming Jason Morgan and not being able to remember his life as Jason Quartermaine.

I believe so I have seen posts that said younger michael got shot was in a coma for a year and when he came out of it the current actor playing michael now (chad duall) was playing him

Comment

• december rose
      december rose commented
      Editing a comment
      There was another actor - Drew Garrett - who played Michael when he first came out of the coma.

• wfreshie2130
      wfreshie2130 commented
      Editing a comment
      oh thanks for posting that another actor played micahel when he first came out of the coma and then chad took over some point later I was not watching at that time thought I started watching in 1970

• soapgirl9
      soapgirl9 commented
      Editing a comment
      It was pretty quick, the other actor, Drew Garrett was on for less than a year before Chad Duell (current Michael) took over.

THANK YOU TRACY Q!!! Beautiful telling Carly off. She stole Michael from his father & his family to let him be raised by a mobster!!!
    Watched the final sentencing on YouTube. Loved that Judge.
    Funny how Carson/Jasam blame Dante. HELLO?! It was clear cut self defense if you'd call the PD when it happened. The whole town saw Claudia kidnap pregnant Carly! Did you think they wouldn't believe Michael? No, it was better to set an example for him to cover up, lie & live with it....LOL
    All the lying & law breaking, but it's Dante's fault?! Look in the mirror Sonny & Carly!

Comment

• victorialord
      victorialord commented
      Editing a comment
      Carly blames Dante for telling the truth. I guess their plan was for Michael to just carry the burden of secretly having killed someone his whole life. IDR, but when Claudia's body was found(?), they were going to let Sonny take the fall. All of this is more proof of their wretched parenting. They should have called the police when they found Carly, baby, Michael & Claudia at the cabin. It was DEFENSABLE at that time. The whole town saw Claudia kidnap the pregnant woman in labor.

• december rose
      december rose commented
      Editing a comment
      No, Dante was not near the cabin. There are alot of twists and turns in the story but Dante did not find out it was Michael until close to the end. He believed it was Sonny and continued to investigate to get evidence against him. He was looking for Michael to testify against Sonny. He thought that SonnyCarly Jason had sent him out of the country so he would not have to testify against Sonny,

Michael's guilt was getting to him and was dropping a lot of hints around town including to Lucky - another reason they sent him out of town

Dante went looking and found him

Jax plays a big part in this too. He had found out before Sonny and knew that it was Claudia who was behind Michael getting shot. He never told Carly because of Jerry's involvement. Jax was secretly helping the prosecutor in the case against Sonn

• soapgirl9
      soapgirl9 commented
      Editing a comment
      I remember Dante was trying to find evidence that Sonny had killed Claudia. Like DNA evidence and not just circumstantial evidence. There was a building (maybe warehouse?) explosion a few months before this, and that's when Claudia's body was found. They didn't know at first whether it was her or not. Mac ordered for the records to be sealed.

Originally posted by victorialord View Post
    THANK YOU TRACY Q!!! Beautiful telling Carly off. She stole Michael from his father & his family to let him be raised by a mobster!!!
    Watched the final sentencing on YouTube. Loved that Judge.
    Funny how Carson/Jasam blame Dante. HELLO?! It was clear cut self defense if you'd call the PD when it happened. The whole town saw Claudia kidnap pregnant Carly! Did you think they wouldn't believe Michael? No, it was better to set an example for him to cover up, lie & live with it....LOL
    All the lying & law breaking, but it's Dante's fault?! Look in the mirror Sonny & Carly!
    Tracy was absolutely right. I loved everyone getting in everyone else's faces today.

There was a lot great acting, but it came from some really awesome writing. I know many complained about these writers but now they seem far superior to what we currently have.

Comment

• victorialord
      victorialord commented
      Editing a comment
      It's funny how when people commit crimes, they blame the person who found out or told the truth. It's never their own fault. Michael didn't commit a crime when he tried to stop C from stealing the baby. The crime was the cover up & lying & perjury & destruction of the evidence (which would have cleared Michael), but these people blame the messenger.
      Tracy & everyone was wonderful today.

Michael's facial expressions. WTF? So he's done that since the very beginning huh? LOL

Comment

Good G-d. Lulu's hair looked fabulous today.

Comment

Best judge ever! NO I didn't want Michael to go to jail, but I sure loved the judge calling out the terrible influences in Michael's life & saying he wishes he could send Sonny to prison for being a selfish, irresponsible father
        Last edited by victorialord; July 10, 2020, 02:33 AM.

Comment

• december rose
          december rose commented
          Editing a comment
          Every word he said was great.

Did I hear Robin right? She told the new doc that she was Port Charles born and raised.. Age six on up is raised but Born?

Sonny acting all so reasonalble HEy I agre with what he says but if HE wanted to question someone it would be a different story

Comment

• soapgirl9
          soapgirl9 commented
          Editing a comment
          Where was Robin born? I honestly don't know if I've heard them mention it.

Really, ABC? You chose this episode to show right now, with Spinelli sneezing and the bald guy going on and on about germs and a PANDEMIC? WTF? That is not just a coincidence.

I wonder who is in charge of picking these old shows they are replaying.

PS: what's with all the threads about "what's the worst thing so-and-so has done"? Sounds like bait threads. WTF?

Comment

• OLTL'69
          OLTL'69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have heard that the shows are all ones that the sold CD sets for. Nurser's Ball. Carly and Sonny. Sam and Jaso n and then two weeks worth of Sonny and his kids
          I thought it was funny today.. At the time the Balkan would have seem a little crazy. ow we would yell at Spin to go home and isolate

• KateQ22003
          KateQ22003 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm with you about the bait threads. I thought for sure they would be deleted; nope. So offensive.

I have not complained about the reruns. I have ENJOYED the reruns & APPRECIATED still having some GH to watch, but why did we have to watch that
        LOUSY episode today? What was the purpose of that episode?

Comment

• december rose
          december rose commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree victorialord

I didn't think I would watch. But early on in the reruns, I was painting in the house and had the tv on 'in the background'

I have enjoyed many of the reruns as they have reminded me of many good stories of the past, the detail to the storytelling.

Best of all there have been many more characters in the episodes than the advertisement of JaSam week or Sonny/Carly week may lead you to believe. In fact, I think the couples were almost the least part of some of these episodes.

I do wish TPTB had taken the opportunity to show more of the stories instead of jumping around so much. They have SOOOOOOO much to choose from.

I also must agree with you about Thursday's episode because right now I can't even remember what it was and fell asleep about 10 minutes in.

Originally posted by victorialord View Post
        I have not complained about the reruns. I have ENJOYED the reruns & APPRECIATED still having some GH to watch, but why did we have to watch that
        LOUSY episode today? What was the purpose of that episode?
        The sole purpose was to air the dialogue about Spinelli sneezing and the bald guy talking about germs and a pandemic.

It was a horrid, stupid episode that focused on that doctor being hired and Lisa Whoever using him against Robin Scorpio, none of which are on the show anymore.

Comment

A few WTF points...

Carly was missing some hair product today. She usually has the best hair on soaps, but not today. It was a floppy, unruly mess.

Speaking of hair, Julian was sporting that combination hair back then; Jet-black, long Sonny hair slicked back on top, Brad close-shaved hair on the sides, all surrounding Julian's face. He looked so weird.

Sam, waking up on the floor and trying to sit up had to hold her boobs in place so they wouldn't flop out. LOL

Val's moustache.

Ugh Parker and her "I'm sorry. I can't" letter, just like the Post-It Note episode on Sex and the City.

Comment

• franron
            franron commented
            Editing a comment
            Looked to me like Sam's boobs were going to spill out because she had to climb back up on top of her stiletto shoe-booties in order to get back on her feet.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X