Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! SOC previews, teasers, and spoilers for the week of June 29

A sneak peek at what will happen on General Hospital during the week of June 29, 2020.
    Liz
    soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me .

So, another week of Sonny. Why? When are the fans going to get what they want: classic episodes from the 80s and 90s, a week of Luke and Laura, the Quartermains, BJ's heart,

Comment

I agree that making it all about Sonny for weeks on end seems a little one-sided, but the episodes are luckily not all about Sonny. I'm enjoying the flashbacks, and to be honest not all of the episodes are ones that I would pick to showcase Sonny. Not sure who is picking these episodes.
      Liz
      soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me .

Comment

It seems they are showing episodes already assembled in the ABC. Com collections. I agree that it is important to note that you will see a cross section of stories and characters if you watch the shows.

Comment

And if I am reading correctly, next week (the week of July 6th) will be more Sonny-centric episodes as well? Ironically my mom thought said that she was going to run an errand because she could miss more Sonny and I looked it up and said that it wasn't necessarily his week (although I was kind of wrong because it's revolving around his children). I guess today's and yesterday's were/are good because I never saw the whole episodes (before I started watching) but the next three could definitely be missed (will still be watched though). What about the Quartermaines, the Spencers, a memorable moments week or even a week of the most dangerous or action-packed sweeps episodes? Pivotal episodes that don't just focus on one core group of characters.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X