Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Franco! Sexi Johnny, his father Zacharra + Claudia were awesome!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nikki7447xoxo
    Contract Poster
    • Sep 2019

Franco! Sexi Johnny, his father Zacharra + Claudia were awesome!!!

That Johnny was a sexi man imho and I miss him on gh and I lol@ papa zacharra! I enjoyed today epie so much and Franco!!!?? WOW! loved him on ( with maxie) great chemistry imo actor James Franco n K. Storms

Papa Z was awesome!

He made gh in many ways better, more exciting lol

I wish they could come back to Port Charles.

I miss Sister Claudia too lol I hope 1 day,
    they return, to give Jáse n Sonny hell again.” LOL
    Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; June 26, 2020, 03:07 PM.
  • soapgirl9
    Scriptwriter
    • Aug 2009

Oh Anthony Z was a mess. Walking around after he killed Lucky's wife. I don't even remember why he killed Siobhan. They rewrote the Zs later to say that Anthony was Johnny's grandfather, not his father. Claudia was really Johnny's mother, not his sister. His father was Gino Soleito.
    Last edited by soapgirl9; June 26, 2020, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• soapgirl9
      soapgirl9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Him killing Siobhan was cruel. I swear I remember him smothering her with a pillow, but I read she was poisoned? Did I make that up, or did he try to smother her? I totally forgot about Anthony's body in the car.. I will say he treated Claudia horribly. Sonny didn't always treat her right either, but Anthony treated her so much worse.

• mistasoapz
      mistasoapz commented
      Editing a comment
      I wanna say Heather Webber had Anthony’s body for a couple days after he died. I could be wrong.

• AMHardulak
      AMHardulak commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^Wasn't Heather pushing Johnny's disguised corpse around in a wheelbarrow?
  • heddalee
    Contract Poster
    • Feb 2009

A trivia question for ya:

What do Michael, Anthony Zacchara, and Ava have in common?

Comment

• heddalee
      heddalee commented
      Editing a comment
      Eight, I think.

• soapgirl9
      soapgirl9 commented
      Editing a comment
      How exactly did Michael shoot Kate? Did he not realize the gun was loaded, or he dropped it and it went off? I just remember it went off and he ran away.

• heddalee
      heddalee commented
      Editing a comment
      He dropped it, and somehow it fired in mid-air.
  • kahinamah
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Sep 2019

Originally posted by Nikki7447xoxo View Post
    That Johnny was a sexi man imho and I miss him on gh and I lol@ papa zacharra! I enjoyed today epie so much and Franco!!!?? WOW! loved him on ( with maxie) great chemistry imo actor James Franco n K. Storms

Papa Z was awesome!

He made gh in many ways better, more exciting lol

I wish they could come back to Port Charles.

I miss Sister Claudia too lol I hope 1 day,
    they return, to give Jáse n Sonny hell again.” LOL
    I loved this family very much, especially Johnny and Claudia.
    Another interesting family with great actors, and characters who were destroyed to keep Sonny, his family and his friends.

Comment

• sonyab1974
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by soapgirl9 View Post
      They rewrote the Zs later to say that Anthony was Johnny's grandfather, not his father. Claudia was really Johnny's mother, not his sister. His father was Gino Soleito.
      They didn't rewrite it. I had a feeling from the beginning that Claudia was Johnny's mother! The way she touched his face and how motherly she always was to him. I even told another soap website what I thought, and people were thinking I was crazy! They wanted me to stop saying that! Well when the truth came out I was vindicated!!!!! I am not sure if the people who thought I was crazy was still there.

Comment

• O_Snap!
        O_Snap! commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed! I always felt Claudia was way more invested in Johnny and the decisions he made. I was very sorry that this was revealed after Claudia was killed off but I'd have been mad if I was SJB and they had me playing Johnny's mother. LOL I think that SJB and BB would have made for an explosive mother/son relationship. They could have mined soapy gold from those two throwing down regularly.
    • AMHardulak
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2009

As horrific a character as Anthony was, I sure missed him when he was gone! What a wonderful actor

Comment

• soapgirl9
        soapgirl9 commented
        Editing a comment
        A great actor, and he was one of the characters who always got good lines.
    • sonyab1974
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by AMHardulak View Post
      As horrific a character as Anthony was, I sure missed him when he was gone! What a wonderful actor
      Yes I agree!!! A wonderful actor!

Comment

• O_Snap!
        Soap Addict
        • Sep 2009

Bruce Weitz was great as Anthony Z. Back when quarantine first started I decided to watch all seven seasons of Hill Street Blues (I was a little kid when it was on but I remembered my parents liked it so I decided to watch). I had NO IDEA he was the guy who used to bark and bite people.

I loved the Zaccharas and have always wanted Johnny back. Johnny fit so naturally into the canvas and I can't help but think that if they could ever lure BB away from DOOL (I went to DOOL for him and have zero regrets especially now that they've got new episodes) I'd love to see him paired with Ava. I think they would be sooooo hot together and it would piss off Sonny.

Comment

• sonyab1974
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jan 2007

"O_Snap! commented Agreed! I always felt Claudia was way more invested in Johnny and the decisions he made."

I KNOW RIGHT?!!?!?! Damn too bad I didn't talk to you back then!

"I was very sorry that this was revealed after Claudia was killed off"

Yeah that sucked. I really wanted him to confront her!!!

"but I'd have been mad if I was SJB and they had me playing Johnny's mother. LOL "

Haha why? Cus the actor is hot?

"I think that SJB and BB would have made for an explosive mother/son relationship. They could have mined soapy gold from those two throwing down regularly."

YES YES YES!!!

Originally posted by O_Snap! View Post
          I'd love to see him paired with Ava. I think they would be sooooo hot together and it would piss off Sonny.
          Ohhhhhh. Johnny and Ava? Yowza I think they would have been explosive!!! I could have called them JohnVa!! Come back Johnny!!! I want you back!!! I miss you!
          Last edited by sonyab1974; June 29, 2020, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Big Cheddar1
            Big Cheddar1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you imagine Carly's jealousy if they hooked up? Possibly Olivia too. Heck, now that I think about it, Johnny and Ava together would make a lot of people crazy in PC.
        • december rose
          • Feb 2016

Johnny Z - Great to see.

REAL FRANCO - Although the story was not one of my favorites to watch. I was happy to see the REAL FRANCO, not the watered-down lite version that we now have.

Comment

• kahinamah
            • Sep 2019

I really don't understand why this family is go from GH, good actors, good characters, appreciated by viewers (I think). Johnny and Claudia had a beautiful relationship, Claudia's tenderness towards Johnny was beautiful to

Comment

• sonyab1974
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jan 2007

Big Cheddar1 commented Can you imagine Carly's jealousy if they hooked up? Possibly Olivia too. Heck, now that I think about it, Johnny and Ava together would make a lot of people crazy in PC.”

yeah it it would make a lot of people crazy! He HAS to come back!!!

Comment

• Jackaled
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Nov 2007

Anthony was great I remember his running
                around Wyndemere at the B&W Ball scaring
                people..

Anthony and Helena were my dream couple that never happened.. Oh the evilness that would have been unleased on PC with those two.

And the only two NICE things I can say about
                the Franco trilogy was that James Franco was good looking and I like Franco theme song
                "Mad World".

Johnny Z was ok I like him with Carly but
                thought he was a total sleeze (like in Sonny
                territory) when he willing slept with Kate/Connie
                knowing she had DID and was having a breakdown. that was a total sleeze move.

He was a ok friendship with Ethan.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X