Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday GH JaSam week concludes with a wedding and a proposal

a few months later (2011).....
    My good ness - was that actually a picture of Windemere?

Lucky (original).....

Dante proposing to original Lulu (JMB)....

Is that OG Franco as the homeless person???

and the JaSam wedding begins....with Sam trying to walk out....

And there’s Johnny. He was hot.

Comment

Who is playing Daddy alcazzar???

robin and patrick sighting....

and what a sweet Dante proposal!

Comment

• soapgirl9
        soapgirl9 commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't remember why she turned him down. It might've had to do with him getting shot twice and her not wanting to worry about him all the time.

• LisalovesJaSam
        LisalovesJaSam commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, Lulu was really worried about marrying a cop. I remember it well.

• soapgirl9
        soapgirl9 commented
        Editing a comment
        I somewhat remember a scene of her saying "I don't want to be worrying about if you're going to come home that night or not".

Papa Z and Johnny!!! SQUEEEEEE! I’m so happy!!!

Comment

• LisalovesJaSam
        LisalovesJaSam commented
        Editing a comment
        Loved Johnny but Papa Z killed Emily. Loved the actor, hated the character. I don't even recall why he killed Emily. Those scenes with Jason and Nikolas will rip your heart out.

hey - the Woman in white portrait!
      Last edited by OLTLBoomer; June 26, 2020, 05:15 PM. Reason: I cannot type.....

Comment

OK I have finally seen this dragon phoenix bit

Comment

Originally posted by OLTL'69 View Post
          OK I have finally seen this dragon phoenix bit
          😂😂😂😂😂 really fun huh? 😂

Comment

• OLTL'69
            OLTL'69 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have heard a whole lot about it. It is interesting thatthis week had episodes from not long before I cam back. So I see things I heard about but never saw.

SHe gives SHOES?

OK so EVERTYTHING is happening "tomorrow night" and of course what we will be getting is two weeks of Sonny. (today was nice break)

Comment

Only took two months for them to go from getting engaged to getting married. If only it happened that quickly in real life.

Comment

Finally a Sonnyless JaSam episode haha. Loved seeing Lante (with Julie!), Scrubs (slightly on the rocks but still love them), Crazy A-Z and Johnny, Maxie with personality and fire. And a cute quirky JaSam wedding with a dose of James Franco lurking.

Comment

• Imy&rb&b
                Imy&rb&b commented
                Editing a comment
                JaSam has great scenes and fun romance when sonny isn’t around. He ALWAYS interrupts. Today was a nice break from Carson interrupting JaSam. We need more like this!

Anthony Z looks like he's about to go bowling with that striped shirt. JaSam at Noodle Buddha restaurant...
              Last edited by soapgirl9; June 26, 2020, 02:26 PM.

Comment

"OLTL'69 commented SHe gives SHOES?"

Yup!! I guess back then she was the type to give away shoes!

Originally posted by soapgirl9 View Post
                Anthony Z looks like he's about to go bowling with that striped shirt. JaSam at Noodle Buddha restaurant...
                Maybe later. After he gives money to the doctor to help Lisa Niles!

Comment

Did we ever find out who the Woman in White was? She was a Cassadine if I'm remembering correctly.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
                    OLTLBoomer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The woman in white was Helena's daughter Irina?, who she killed in Windemere, because Helena had no use for her. i think she killed her infront of Ethan, who had a cruch on her....

• soapgirl9
                    soapgirl9 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh I think you're right, the name Irina is familiar. Helena shot her or something maybe?

• sasha_96
                    sasha_96 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, Irena was Helena’s daughter that she was intending to use to wreak havoc on Ethan, Luke’s son. Helena shot and killed her.

I loved the Dante Lulu scenes. I liked early Dante and Lulu so much.

As for JaSam, those Noodle Budha scenes were gold and it shines in comparison of those two during the more recent years, beginning before he was kicked into the harbor. They were both so exuberant back then. They had so much life in them. I still don't see a hitman as a romantic lead, but if you're going to do it, the scenes we saw today are how to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by soapgirl9 View Post
                    Did we ever find out who the Woman in White was? She was a Cassadine if I'm remembering correctly.
                    The woman in white was Helena's daughter. Helena eventually shot and killed her.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X