Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soapgirl9
    commented on 's reply
    I honestly don't remember. I completely blocked out her 2013 return..so I'm guessing it wasn't super impressive. To be fair, they didn't do her too many favors with the 2011 return either. I really wanted to see Sonny/Brenda how they were in the 90s, but unfortunately their scenes mostly fell short.

• savytabby
    replied
    It was a convoluted storyline soapgirl9, and IMO did the character of Brenda, whom I've never really been a fan of, no favors. Did Brenda even mention Alec when she was briefly back that last time? Did she say where he was?

Leave a comment:

• soapgirl9
    replied
    This link has more info on this whole character and the convuluted story if anyone wants to read more. https://general-hospital.fandom.com/...Quinn_Friedman)
    Last edited by soapgirl9; June 25, 2020, 08:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• peak_a_bu
    replied
    THat kid looked like he could be Jax's son

Leave a comment:

• soapgirl9
    commented on 's reply
    You're welcome! It got pretty complicated- Brenda was taking care of a young boy but he was not her son. I'm very fuzzy on those details, and honestly don't remember how Alec and Brenda were reunited.

• MeTyme
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. Yeah I don’t recall any of that so must not have been watching then.
    I watched from late 70’s to early 2,000’s then would just watch when i could catch it on a day off and started watching regularly again after the real Franco guy left and RH was playing Franco in a relationship with Carly whatever year that was.

• soapgirl9
    replied
    I was watching at the time and honestly don't remember much, I'll have to look it up. I do know that 2011 was the first we heard that Brenda had a kid. The show even hinted that Brenda/Dante had a relationship and Dante was Alec's father. (It turned out that he had been Brenda's bodyguard at some point and was not Alec's dad). I will look up more info on this storyline and update my post ASAP.

Update: Alec's father was a guy named Aleksander. He was a mobster. Aleksander's mother let Brenda believe for years that Alec had died. (Dante/Brenda were going to say Dante was the father, but Aleksander's mom knew that was not the truth). Brenda was drugged by Aleksander's mom and labor was induced, then she took Alec and let Brenda think she had miscarried. Some of these scenes were shown in flashbacks, but for the most part this was all off-screen.
    Last edited by soapgirl9; June 25, 2020, 04:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MeTyme
    started a topic Who is the father of Brenda's son?

Who is the father of Brenda's son?

I wasn’t watching regularly during this time period. I didn’t even recognize this intro.
    So, who is the father of Brenda’s son? How old is Alec? Obviously not Sonny or Jax or we would hear more about the kid.
    i watched in the 90’s when Brenda came on but she didn’t have any kids yet.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X