Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seeing what diego did i don't think him being a serial killer was that shocking

after remembering what he did im not as shocked. the only thing that surprised me was him killing georgie imo

The whole Diego thing was a big WTH.
    Of all the characters to bring back and make
    a serial killer Diego was not on the list.

Comment

Watching today’s episode it isn’t too surprising that he later kills Georgie since he blamed her for locking Sage in the freezer and then Sage was murdered. Sage wasn’t a very nice person from what I remember and Diego seemed to think she was always the victim. Yes, she was of course the victim of a killer but he was blaming the wrong people and Georgie was pretty nice to him.

Comment

• smirks
        smirks commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay....so....this is how messed up everything is.

Firstly, Diego I don't think even ever met Sage. Diego was an "orphan" when he first came on the show, which I believe was shortly after Sage died, so it's not like they even had a relationship.

So then, the writers tried him out with Brooke Lynn, and then with Maxie, and nothing stuck, so then they decided to turn him into a stalker and write him off. And that was a dumb storyline, because, again, he didn't know Sage, and he didn't go after the one person most reasonably responsible for her death until he held Georgie hostage at the very end, and she talked him down and was friends with him after he went to prison, so they were in a good place. When he came back from jail, he even plotted with Lulu to break Dillon and Georgie up because he wanted to be with her.

And then that didn't work so they decided to kill Diego off in a mob shootout, with Sam shooting him. They showed Diego's death and they showed Lorenzo howling over his dead body.

So, that's the background of Diego's time on the show, mostly. Then he came back as the text message killer...he chooses to target
        1. Leticia, Sonny and Carly's long suffering nanny.
        2. Then Carly, but Carly gets away because of course -- Guza is writing this,
        3. Then Emily dies
        4. Then Maxie is targeted, but Georgie dies instead...again, of course, because Guza is writing this
        5. Alexis almost gets strangled, but Guza never had the guts to kill off Alexis, although he did everything in his power to embarrass her
        6. Then Cooper, because red herring...and Guza was culling almost everyone under 30. Logan also ended up dying due to circumstances of this story.
        7. And then THENNNNNNN Sam.

He targeted/killed 6 extra unrelated people before going after the person who shot him, and I think his bizarre reasoning was to make Sonny, Jason, and Sam pay, but like maybe it would have made more sense to go after them no? Of course not, because Guza is writing the show and Sonny and Jason are never in any danger, just the rest of the town dies and then they make it about Sonny and Jason.

Somehow I thought Diego intended to kill Maxie, but Georgie intercepted a text meant for Maxie and went somewhere in her place.

Comment

• jmpenn90
        jmpenn90 commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe, I wish I could watch again. I’ll have to read some recap because I don’t remember. He definitely seemed mad at Georgie in today’s episode and she and Sage were always fighting.

• samson2
        samson2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Unfortunately it was Georgie lol not Maxie

It's a shame that Diego as sch a horror because the actor was actually quite hot.

Comment

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
        It's a shame that Diego as sch a horror because the actor was actually quite hot.
        Yeah he was!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
          LOL I was thinking the same thing watching this episode!

GH was really starting to turn me off about this time. Diego as a serial killer? Eh. Didn't buy it, especially when it came to killing Georgie. That even seemed to herald the beginning of the end of the Qs. By the time James Franco (whom I loved pre-GH) debuted as Franco, I had to sit GH out for several years for the first time since I started watching circa '76.

Comment

I just Googled the actor who played Diego-- Ignacio Serricchio--and he's still looking good and playing Don West on LOST IN SPACE, a series I've wanted to watch but don't have Netflix. He's kept fairly busy over the years, including a stint on Y&R. Good for him.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X