Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laura Wright asked about going back to work

This was from a Locher episode "Guding Light-Loving" reunion (Y T is where I saw it) I watched for the loving talk . It is long but about 30 minutes in someone asks Laura about when they go back. She gave a very thought ful answer. Also near that time she is asked about writing in the pandemic and BLM
    It is clear she has thought about this and also knows about how things work and some of the things that they could change (The actors couldn't just hang out with each other so much) She said something about BB and how they are being watched to see how it works

Sounds like Not anytime soon

Comment

I can see them doing a BLM storyline. Personally, I do NOT want to see a Covid storyline!! Why would we want to relive that?

Comment

I guess the reason GH hasn’t said anything about them going to back to work is because do to the spike in positive results in California. I guess also they don’t want to start filming only to have to stop filming in a month or two if California has to do another stay at home order.
        Last edited by louisesnell96; June 25, 2020, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by louisesnell96 View Post
          I guess the reason GH hasn’t said anything about them going to back to work is because do to the spike in positive results in California. I guess also they don’t want to start filming only to have to stop filming in a month or two if California has to do another stay at home order.
          The only problem is that if they try another lockdown we might end up having more discontent and more violence. I know the protests were not about COVID-19, but I'm sure being locked down for four months didn't help the situation.

Comment

On "Daily Mail" today, it was announced that B&B is going back to work

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X