Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Maybe Christina and Cameron can play together some day..."

Ric says this to Liz in today's re-run episode. So funny, Cam got left behind in Sorasing for so long that he is now at least 6 or 7 years behind her!

LOL i like to say that she is 6 to 7 years ahead. Somehow on the boards it is always like something is wrong with the kids who age naturally rather than thinking something is off about the kid who aged ten years over night or at summer camp

Comment

We used to say that one day, Molly's granddaughter will babysit for Cameron.

Comment

That was SO funny! Krissy has to be at least 26ish by now. Heck, Molly is of drinking age all of the sudden. But poor Cam is stuck at 16.

Comment

10 years at least. Cam is 16 and Kristina is at least 26 based on when she left for college.

Comment

• Pamcho
            Pamcho commented
            Editing a comment
            Cam is one of the few child characters that hasn't been SORASed. The original Cam is about the same age as the current one. I like that.
            I wouldn't mind if Emma moved back to PC.

• sasha_96
            sasha_96 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh he was, when they hired the current actor. They kept the character younger than he was until they SORAS’d him with hiring WL.

Keep dreaming, Ric! Now Kristina is in her mid 20s and Cameron is in high school.

Comment

Yup, Cameron is 17 and Kristina is 26 while in real time she should be 2 years older than him.

Comment

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post
              That was SO funny! Krissy has to be at least 26ish by now. Heck, Molly is of drinking age all of the sudden. But poor Cam is stuck at 16.
              He was the only one that they never Soraised for a long time .......

Comment

Itis hard to play when the girl's birth date changes centuries (from 2002 to 1992)I guess they slowed her aging down when they changed it again to 1993 They want them in "adult stories " but dont' want them to get to the 30s too fast. I read her first crime was under age drinking in 2009 which would have been age seven w/o soras
                Cam just got a little soras since he has been driving age for a while and should have just turned 16. (though I do not know for sure the age in NY)

Comment

Originally posted by maggiebh View Post
                  Ric says this to Liz in today's re-run episode. So funny, Cam got left behind in Sorasing for so long that he is now at least 6 or 7 years behind her!
                  Try like 10 years difference. Cam is still apparently 15, Kristina is at least 25 now. Molly is like 6-7 years older then Cam having just finished college and now in law school.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                    OLTL'69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No Krissy was aged ten years but Cam is likely 17 now since he has been driving age for a while. They have one more year of HS. They upped Kristina's age by ten and then back tracked one according to Soap Central characters page.
                    I would not be surprised if they want her to onl be 25 but then she and Molly would be the same age.

I noticed that line from Ric and lol'd. Also, Molly is even 5 years older then Cameron now, and she wasn't even conceived in this episode lol

Comment

And now we get a maybe Emma and Alec can play together in Rome from Robin to Brenda.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X