Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF??? Mon, 6/22 --- Fri, 6/26

My WTF's seem to just be my observations, these days (weeks). Don't know what year today's (Mon) episode is, but everyone is noticeably way younger.

I also see that yesteryear Sonny, and, recent, older, overseas Spencer, have the same hair, somewhat bushy. I guess that this is pre-greased-back, plastered-down hair look, which recent times (years) Sonny has decided works for him.

Oh no!! Kung Fo Barbie today!!!! UGH! Go away you annoying hypocrite!!!!! Stop disrespecting cop Brian like he is a 4 year old child and stop telling Jason to quit the business, when you lectured Robin about how she could leave Jason over his business when you said you would never do that! UGH!

Comment

OMG, I forgot about the nickname Kung Fu Barbie haha!! Watching repeats of GH this week reminds me of how the show has been ruined for so long. Seeing certain characters (i.e. Courtney & Emily), again made me grateful they were killed off..irritating beyond! LOL!

Comment

Dec 3 2003 according to my DVR.
        I loved seeing everyone and the opening with their names helped for recognizing people who are no longer on like Faith.
        Sonny Looks the most changed. He looks so much younger. Carly(Tamara Braun), Jason and Sam, Tracy, Rick, Liz all look a little younger but easily recognizable. But Sonny looks so different.
        I liked Sonny and Carly back then. Can’t stand them now. I like them separately, wish they’d split them up. Can’t stand the way the current Carly coddles to Sonny.
        i liked GH much better back then.
        Last edited by MeTyme; June 22, 2020, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeIsDaMan View Post
          OMG, I forgot about the nickname Kung Fu Barbie haha!!
          I'm never going to forget that nickname!! Whoever made up that nickname I thank you so much!!!

Originally posted by MeTyme View Post
          Can’t stand the way the current Carly coddles to Sonny.
          She coddled Sonny in this episode too!!! https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​ Making excuses for him!!! https://boards.soapcentral.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​​
          Last edited by sonyab1974; June 22, 2020, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Wow Scott Clifton playing Dylan. Zander Georgie Courtney and Emily all now dead. I think I miss Georgia the most. Oh and TB playing Carly not Kim Nero LOL
            Last edited by Kelgirl7; June 22, 2020, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• jmpenn90
              jmpenn90 commented
              Editing a comment
              I wonder if any newer viewers watching wonder what Kim Nero was doing. Lol

• xoregonian
              xoregonian commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm glad I didn't watch TB as Carly. I would have hated her in that role.

And seeing "Liam" as Dillon was hilarious! So, so young.

Dillon saying "no one is trying to kill Sage".... Wasn't she killed off??

Comment

• jmpenn90
              jmpenn90 commented
              Editing a comment
              Dillon was sitting at a table with Sage and Georgie who are both murdered and then another former girlfriend, Kiki is murdered. Maybe Dillon is bad luck plus his own dad was a serial killer.

• soapgirl9
              soapgirl9 commented
              Editing a comment
              You've got a good point! Georgie was so worried someone was going to try to kill Dillon, which is ironic because she's the one who died.

Why did Sam's baby die? I don't remember what happened.

Comment

This is what I've noticed about Maxie of yesteryear. I can actually see her eyes. This was way before now-days Maxie, and her caterpillar, black, fluffy eyelashes, which cast a shadow on her cheeks, and I can't see her eyes.

I decided that was what my issue was with her recent make-up job, because my local, blond, weather gal is doing the same look, and that's when I noticed that her eyelash's cast shadows on her cheekbones.

Comment

• xoregonian
                xoregonian commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep, the thick fake eyelashes are in, like that ridiculous eyebrow shaping that everyone has now that looks like a piece of black electrical tape over their eyes. How do people think that looks attractive?

Originally posted by victorialord View Post
              Why did Sam's baby die? I don't remember what happened.
              Somebody explained that Alexis was pressuring Sam into inducing her labor early in order to get her baby's stem cells for Kristina's cancer treatment. Instead Sam had an emergency C section due to a placenta abruption and the baby died. Someone said stillborn, but that doesn't seem like the right description of how the baby died. There's plenty of experts here who know it better than I do.

Comment

I'm not a Sam fan, but I have to say today was sweet with those two. Sam didn't even mumble her words, cover her face with her hands or have a sniveling runny nose. WTF?

And I see Days stole the lugnut engagement ring that Ben and Ciara used straight from Jason's playbook. lol

Comment

Today I saw why people like Jasam. It was lovely.
                  Love these old episodes.

The Sorasing is so fun. Michael was already out of the coma. It's 2011, Morgan is a little boy & Joss is a baby LOL

Comment

• OLTL'69
                    OLTL'69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    According to his rewritten birth date he was 19 The actor is older

• victorialord
                    victorialord commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I believe Michael was 11 when he was shot and "17" one year later when he awoke from the coma.

• soapgirl9
                    soapgirl9 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That sounds about right. Michael was a preteen when he went into his coma and they used that time to age him to high school age.

Originally posted by victorialord View Post
                  The Sorasing is so fun. Michael was already out of the coma. It's 2011, Morgan is a little boy & Joss is a baby LOL
                  I hate Sorasing! It's so frustrating and annoying! The way you said it though it's funny.

Comment

• soapgirl9
                    soapgirl9 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It can really mess with storylines, too, when they keep changing the character's age. Then you're like "wait, who IS this person?!?"

"soapgirl9 commented It can really mess with storylines, too, when they keep changing the character's age. Then you're like "wait, who IS this person?!?"

Yeah! And the voice over doesn't say the role of so and so is being played by so and so anymore. I don't know why they stopped it.

Comment

• soapgirl9
                    soapgirl9 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I miss when they would do that. Now they just let you figure it out yourself.

• Topaz25
                    Topaz25 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    For some odd reason I always loved when they did that. It used to be THAT and the old characters would constantly say the recast's character name.

soapgirl9 commented I miss when they would do that. Now they just let you figure it out yourself.”

Yeah I hate that!!!!! 🤦‍♀️

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X