Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morgan Corinthos - Possible Comeback/Expansion on Current Cyrus Renault Story-line

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morgan Corinthos - Possible Comeback/Expansion on Current Cyrus Renault Story-line

I have a theory I'd like expanded on - which I'm sure my fellow GH's fan would be on board with.

In light of the recent Sonny/Carly center stage week of episodes and that Morgan Corinthos' name has been mentioned on/off since his passing, I think this theory would go a LONG way to getting Morgan back on the show - I miss having his family unit complete. So, could it at ALL be possible that Morgan is still ALIVE? Especially now that rival gangster Cyrus Renault is around? Given that he went after Sonny and his family viciously, I'm thinking that possibly he had some inside knowledge of how Sonny's organization works - information provided to him by ... MORGAN.

What if Morgan survived the explosion, but he lost his memory/has traumatic brain injury ... somehow putting himself to cross paths with Cyrus after the events of his "death"? We know that Morgan wanted more of a role within Sonny's organization but because of his mental health issues and the fact that he is Sonny's child, he was a loose cannon. So, let's theorize that the explosion caused Morgan - much like his god-father Jason - to loose his inhibitions of what's right/wrong, shutting himself down further from who he was to this Jason 2.0 version (but a bit more ruthless in his actions)? Wouldn't or couldn't it be possible that he turns on his family - in particular his father - whether unknowingly or knowingly - giving the enemy inside knowledge? Especially if Morgan believes that Sonny caused the explosion that nearly killed him - information that Cyrus could have found out about and uses to keep Morgan's hatred of Sonny alive and under his control? Like Jordan pointed out - he would not above this. But once seeing Morgan & talking/interacting with him, his loved ones immediately know this is NOT their Morgan and that something is SERIOUSLY wrong with Morgan - something he of late is slowly starting to realize himself? That his actions of the past few years, especially the more that his around family - it's more than just his head injury driving him to do this? It's his mental health issues as well? Seems plausible does it not?

I don't know - feels like a good story to bring to life for GH because I'm so sick of Nelle drama already and Cyrus? I'm not really feeling him or his story-line. This ... could bring back life into his story-line, bringing back Morgan as well, and bring back the GH I feel in love with during Sonny's reign of Port Charles back in the mid-to late 90's that I enjoyed so much watching.

Just would like to see this theory expanded upon - if you are so inclined to, so please leave a comment. Let me know if you this would a way to bring Morgan back or not and/or add more depth to the Cyrus story-line, cause I'm feeling about him right now is annoyance.

Please, no more St. He Loved Penguins Morgan.

Switch it to a PTSD-affected Dante....hmmn...

Comment

• parker joe
      parker joe commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't want either son to return, but at least Dante isn't presumed dead. And it would dovetail with what's already established (somewhat, anyway). Knowing GH, they'd wrap it up in two months, and either son would be back slurping Sonny 24/7.

• eileenregina
      eileenregina commented
      Editing a comment
      No more back from the dead please. I don't know why soap characters get all sad and depressed when someone dies since 90% of them always seem to return these days; deaths no longer have any effect on me since I figure they will be popping up again one day.

• DVX
      DVX commented
      Editing a comment
      These days?! 👀. Returning from the dead has been a thing for a very long time on soaps. It’s right up there with evil twins, amnesia, and baby switching.

This was always a WT hey since the vehicle was not completely destroyed but NO trace of Morgan who wasn't even in it yet?
    But not a lotof beautiful boy and penguins

Comment

Originally posted by parker joe View Post
      Please, no more St. He Loved Penguins Morgan.

Switch it to a PTSD-affected Dante....hmmn...
      I think a Dante return is already in the works.

I'm not saying give us another Jason - he's still got feelings and a code that he follows.

I want to see a real traumatic brain injury - one where is there is no code or feelings. I think Spinelli will seriously have to reconsider his calling of Jason "Stone Cold", cause Jason just isn't ... but Morgan - his mental health issues and a brain injury on top of that - he just could be.

Comment

• parker joe
        parker joe commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't particularly want either of Sonny's sons to return, but, if forced to chose, I'd pick Dante.

I could see Morgan in such a role. But I imagine it would only be a matter of time until they reached him and made him normal again. Biggest obstacle to that is they killed his main love interest so love of a good woman isn't going to be what saves him. Would have to be his family.

Comment

I think it is a given that Morgan is alive somewhere. Maybe now that BC's primetime show was not renewed, he will consider a return, but a recast would be fine with me. I always thought that Jax had something to do with Morgan hiding out after the crash, because there was that mysterious one-way ticket to Australia on his credit card bill that never really got explored. Probably just another dropped story line, but Morgan and Jax had a good relationship when he was younger. I don's see Morgan turning on his Dad because of the crash. #1, the bomb was meant for Julian, not Morgan, and #2, it was proven that Sonny did not plant the bomb, Olivia Jerome planted the bomb to kill her brother. I could see a memory loss Morgan getting involved with Cyrus, or maybe Cyrus has been holding him captive. Whatever the story is, I hope it is a good one. What would be great is if Dante went looking for Morgan and brought him home!

Comment

I do not want Morgan back, the original actor or recast. I stopped caring about Morgan (never really liked the character) once his bi-polar was diagnosed, he was on meds, and yet he was still obsessed with Kiki. I would have preferred to watch Morgan get completely healthy, manage his illness, and go back to remodeling that brownstone. But it was Kiki, Kiki, Kiki all the time, and his enablers - er, parents - didn't think that obsession was a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanda Wolek View Post
            I do not want Morgan back, the original actor or recast. I stopped caring about Morgan (never really liked the character) once his bi-polar was diagnosed, he was on meds, and yet he was still obsessed with Kiki. I would have preferred to watch Morgan get completely healthy, manage his illness, and go back to remodeling that brownstone. But it was Kiki, Kiki, Kiki all the time, and his enablers - er, parents - didn't think that obsession was a bad thing.
            Well, Kiki's gone now ... so, hey - might be opportunity for him to break outta that cycle. Just so long as he DOESN'T hook back up with Ava. Although ... that may give Nikolas his way out of their sham marriage 😉

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
              Wanda Wolek commented
              Editing a comment
              For all the Morgan mourning I had to endure, he can stay dead.

well we sort of did have that storyline with morgan and julian. so a story with morgan feeding info to cyrus would be a wash rinse repeat.

but i’m sure carly and sonny would want their beautiful baby boy back in their life .

Comment

Originally posted by Q777S View Post
              well we sort of did have that storyline with morgan and julian. so a story with morgan feeding info to cyrus would be a wash rinse repeat.

but i’m sure carly and sonny would want their beautiful baby boy back in their life .
              Yeah, but I'm not liking this Julian. He's got NO backbone - esp if Nutty Nelle can force him to do ANYTHING (he's WEAK!). Now Cyrus? He just has NO code or morals. I'm hear for his story, but they need to jazz it up a bit because it was snooze before COVID, what's it gonna be like when they can start filming again?

Comment

• maggiebh
                maggiebh commented
                Editing a comment
                Totally agree about Julian. What has happened to him? First he lets Brad blackmail him, and now Nelle? Whatever happened to the good old days when he would thrust a knife into the gut of his enemy??? LOL

• J Elise Ortiz
                J Elise Ortiz commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, I guess since he drove Alexis to become an alcoholic ... they’re plotting to do the same with Nelle?

ugh, I am not liking any of the direction of this show of late. They need to get it together when shooting resumes.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X