Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Sabrina's death

How did she die again i can't remember. Also who killed Carlos?

Paul Hornsby strangled her to death. It was a horrible episode where she was begging for her life and then the make-up artists showed her all bluish while she was laid out on the slab for Michael to identify.

Anna thought she killed Carlos because she shot him five times in anger, but he lived through that Julian ultimately killed him by sucker stabbing him three times, also a horrible violent episode that should have never been shown on daytime.

Comment

It was really (unnecessarily) cruel how they wrote her character off . I still miss Sabrina.

Comment

• Nick'sGirl
        Nick'sGirl commented
        Editing a comment
        don't miss her not one little bit. in GH soap history she is no one people will remember.

Thanks for the info. Yes it was horrible how they wrote her off. So why did Paul kill her?

Comment

Wasn't Paul a serial killer? I wasn't watching regularly, but didn't they do a 180 on his character?

Comment

Sabrina was a character that I honestly felt sorry for - she was written as a Cinderella / love story for Patrick, but the viewers knew that Robin was alive the entire time and working her way back to him and her family. So Robin fans hated - Hated! her from the beginning. She had Patrick's baby - a premie - the baby died. Then she was killed by being in the wrong place at the wrong time - and MIchael was going to proposal, and ended up putting a ring on her dead finger in the morgue. Sabrina was one of the "good" guys, and like Georgie, Emily, Rafe et al, was killed off.
          Last edited by OLTLBoomer; June 20, 2020, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• dancingqueen12
            dancingqueen12 commented
            Editing a comment
            As much as I loved Robin and Patrick, I never ever wanted Sabrina to die. I enjoyed the brief romance with Michael and Sabrina. The both of them were very sweet. The hatred of Sabrina was not her fault. Yes, Robin was alive, but it was not Sabrina that kept her hostage.

• Nick'sGirl
            Nick'sGirl commented
            Editing a comment
            i found her boring from the get go. She and Patrick were the worse pairing ever. She was never his equal. so they had to make him something he wasn't for that stupid Disney princess crap. Patrick was a bad boy not prince charming and it was just to sweet and made him naive and stupid. Those Patrick scenes i can't watch. I am not a Sam fan but at least she was an equal mentally and sexually. Georgie and Emily were characters with history that never should have been killed off. Sabrina was a character forced on the viewers not apart of its history. I liked her and Michael. Which was the correct pairing for her. Put that whole ugly betty to Princess crap was to contrived for a character like Patrick. It should have been Michael or Morgan but never Patrick.
            Last edited by Nick'sGirl; June 21, 2020, 12:11 AM.

• lala214
            lala214 commented
            Editing a comment
            I liked Sabrina w/Carlos. She had mad chemistry w/Carlos. They sparked and could have worked. I still don't see how the woman we first met ever dated Carlos, but whatever. Sabrina's relationship w/Patrick was just boring. He had mad chemistry w/Britt. Those two worked. Sabrina loving Patrick from afar and taking off her glasses and "becoming beautiful" was lame. Their whole arc was stupid. I wasn't even a Scrubs fan, but I enjoyed Robing coming back and ruining Sabrina's wedding! LOL! She also sucked w/Michael. Very boring. She only worked w/Carlos, IMO.

Sabrina caught him acting strangely around Liz, who he had pushed down the hospital stairwell. She put it together, then got cornered in a hospital room with him.

Comment

Sabrina's death is an example of a totally pointless soap death. The character could've easily been written out with the Carlos lookalike. Without Michael as her baby's father, they also wrote the baby off. Other than a little brief grieving from Michael, there was no greater plot as a result of her death. It was just unnecessary cruelty that went nowhere. They should've just had Michael as the father. Heck, they should've just kept Sabrina alive and never created the Nelle character. CL could've been someone else entirely.

Comment

Yeah, first the writers bungled it by making Sabrina pregnant by Carlos, when they just could have written around Teresa Castillo's pregnancy. But the writers were determined to put Michael with Nelle, so they killed off Sabrina and had Michael give up Teddy to Carlos's hitherto unknown lookalike brother.

One thing about Sabrina's death that still bugs me: She was killed by Paul, but Ava knew that Paul was the serial killer and she chose to blackmail him rather than go to the authorities. So Paul was able to kill Sabrina and nearly killed Tracy as well. Ava has never thought twice about that.

Comment

• KingGemini87
                KingGemini87 commented
                Editing a comment
                Mr.Sami_Brady Forgive me for not remembering, but who are JP and SA? Are those the initials of past or current writers?

• Mr.Sami_Brady
                Mr.Sami_Brady commented
                Editing a comment
                KingGemini87 JP is Jean Passanette, and SA is Shelly Altman. JP retired a couple of years ago, and SA just recently retired, After JP retired, SA was Co-HW with Chris Van Etten, But now Dan O'Connor and Chris Van Etten are the show headwriters.

• Big Cheddar1
                Big Cheddar1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, that whole storyline sucked and was strictly for shock value. Paul - PAUL- was suddenly evil, working with Jerry Jax and a serial killer? That made zero sense!

As for Ava, that's a testament to Maura West's acting. Ava should've been the victim in a whodunit storyline YEARS ago after all the stuff she's done, but we still care about her.

Originally posted by FLPeaches View Post
              It was really (unnecessarily) cruel how they wrote her character off . I still miss Sabrina.
              I agree. And I miss Sabrina too.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sararose42;n3004089]Thanks for the info. Yes it was horrible how they wrote her off. So why did Paul kill SABRINA

Paul Hornsby (the DA) was the serial killer sabrina caught him with the syringe half behind his back at the hospital..she immediately realized he was the killer..he dragged her into a nearby room and strangled her to death........._Paul was killing anyone who remotely did wrong to his daughter who had been raped and ended permanently in the mental hospital....he killed the agent the anna hung out with because the agent was the guy who raped his daughter in the first place

Comment

At the end of her time with GH, TC made a wonderful video with the actor who played Carlos. They did Chainz by Nick Jonas, with Teresa singing and Jeffrey playing a cool percussion instrument and singing some of the words too. It's so much fun.

Comment

Sabrina and Patrick were a complete failure as a couple and I didn’t think much of Sabrina and Michael either. They were hopelessly boring in my opinion. Still, there was no need to extinguish the Sabrina character (and her child) from the canvas so violently. They could have just sent her away. Instead, she died a violent death and then her child was spirited away by a relative. TPTB can be tone deaf sometimes.

Comment

• lala214
                      lala214 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Agree on Sabrina/Patrick and Sabrina/Michael being failed pairings. Both were so boring and chemistry-less.

I did not care that Sabrina was killed off though. I only liked her w/Carlos, and Jelly seemed determined to NOT pair them. I guess boring Michael needed a girlfriend instead of going for obvious chemistry!

Originally posted by OLTLBoomer View Post
                    Sabrina was a character that I honestly felt sorry for - Hated! her from the beginning. She had Patrick's baby - a premie - the baby died. .
                    Huh? Patrick's baby? No, she had Carlos' baby (Teddy) and then Michael gave the kid to the Carlos lookalike.

Comment

• soapgirl9
                      soapgirl9 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      She had a son, Gabriel, with Patrick in 2014. He died shortly after birth. Then Teddy was born a few years later. Carlos was the father of that baby.

• Big Cheddar1
                      Big Cheddar1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nope - she's correct. Sabrina discovered she was pregnant with Patrick's baby shortly after he left her at the altar for Robin. At first she pretended it was Carlos' baby, but then she admitted the truth. She, Patrick and Emma were run off the road by Rafe Kovich Jr, and the baby was born prematurely and died of an infection a few days later. Once it was discovered that Ava was actually behind Rafe running them off the road, she tried to poison Ava. She was fired from GH, and that's how she ended up in Michael's orbit.

• xoregonian
                      xoregonian commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wow, thanks guys. Sometimes things just run together and I forget the details.

Sabrina also had Patrick's child that she lost in a car accident. I forget most of the details, but it was Ava taking credit for the accident (to Carlos) that drove Sabrina to poison Ava with medication that induced labor. Silas stopped those contractions, but then Nina attacked her and forced Ava into labor.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X