Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Jacks accent

I forgot: how did they explain Jerry having a British accent? IMO, he's the best GH villian. Least cartoonish & not insane, just evil.

I think they just pretended it was an Australian accent once we found out he was Jax' brother.

Comment

• Laura Luke
      Laura Luke commented
      Editing a comment
      I love Jerry Jack's both character & actor . It would be awesome if he was Cyrus' boss but I fear that person will be boring Cassandra

I love that guy so much! He reminds me of Gordon Ramsay's older brother. I wish he would come back.
    Last edited by xoregonian; June 15, 2020, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Hes one of the best bad guys they had by far.

Comment

• Laura Luke
        Laura Luke commented
        Editing a comment
        The best! he should be brought back more frequently like Helena was . He should also have deeper story lines with love interests.

Maybe it was a fake accent to throw everyone off? (Ok, I know that wasn't actually it). Maybe they just decided spur of the moment to write him and Jax as brothers?

Comment

Love me some Lazenby! 😀

Comment

Didn't Lady Jane hear him and instantly know it was Jerry, despite his plastic surgery-altered face, different hair color (and different build)?

Comment

• Jackaled
            Jackaled commented
            Editing a comment
            And Accent transplant.

They really went in a different direction
            with Faux Jerry..(I like him as Mr. Craig
            but he will never be Jerry Jacks to me)
            they went from Dark haired, Aussie accented Julian Stone, to light haired
            French accented Sebastian Roche..(I think
            it is french accent it is not Aussie..)
            and totally change Jerry personality. looks etc.

Real Jerry was a scoundrel a bit shady and walked on the wild side but he was NEVER evil as Mr. Craig is/was..

I still choose to believe the Real Jerry is out there somewhere and Jax will find him then the Real Jacks brothers will come back
            and kick some Mr. Craig butt for posing
            as Real Jerry.

Originally posted by CarnyQueen View Post
          Didn't Lady Jane hear him and instantly know it was Jerry, despite his plastic surgery-altered face, different hair color (and different build)?
          Yes. You are correct. Mama knows her boys. I'm thinking he was in the background talking and she heard him while she was on the phone with Jasper.

Comment

Sebastian Roche was raised and schooled in France by a Scottish mother and French father.. he speaks four languages fluently.. his accent is kind of a mish-mash of all that and unique to him. He sounds different in every project he does.. adapting to each role.. it's quite a talent.

Comment

They never explained the accent LOL. I remember they did a whole background story of how he ended up going from “somewhat shady” to a literal terrorist though. My memory is a little foggy, the only thing I remembered from it is that Jerry’s ex girlfriend from that time kidnapped Carly and basically tried to force Jax to have sex with her in order to save her, bleh.

Comment

I really detested that character, he was always too cruel.

Comment

• FLPeaches
                  FLPeaches commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I felt the same ~ I always preferred the original Jerry, he was troubled and shady, but never evil.
                  .. and he was cute.
                  Last edited by FLPeaches; June 16, 2020, 02:02 PM.

It’s weird but I gave more side-eye to the original Jerry than SR version. They both had a wtf accent. But at least SR version was Jacks worthy interesting.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X