Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation on Valentin ELQ Shares

So Valentin is going after ELQ to get revenge on Michael because he stood up to Valentin. I guess that’s also why he is helping Nelle like forging passports for her, buying her ELQ shares which I thought were in probate and she also wants revenge on Michael

The whole ELQ thing takes Valentin into territory where I also felt Nik didn't belong.

At least if it's going to start like this, I want to learn that Edward was his father and he rightfully owns those shares.

Comment

• McShirls
      McShirls commented
      Editing a comment
      Edward's will doesn't make any allowances for his children. Only his grand and great grandchildren inherit. (besides Monica and Alice) Tracy got a jar of Pickle Lila.

Yep, that wonderful Valentin was helping a psycho to kidnap a toddler so he could get revenge on Michael for not letting Sasha take the fall for Valentin's fake-daughter plot.

Valentin is such a swell guy.

And I know that Edward mellowed over the years -- John Ingle's Edward was very different from David Lewis's Edward -- but I can't see either of them having an affair with Helena.

I certainly don't want the Q's saddled with Valentin.

Comment

• louisesnell96
      louisesnell96 commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s sad that Valentin is doing all this because Michael stood up to him. CarnyQueen

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X