Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnny Zacchara and his chemistry with women.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Zacchara and his chemistry with women.

By reviewing episodes on you tube, I saw Johnny Zacchara, I loved this character and the actor BB.
    He had alchemy with all the characters, including the women.
    Johnny was going to very well with Lulu (never liked Lulu / Dante) but also with Olivia and Carly, my preference was with Olivia. And you?

Oh yes! I loved Johnny with Olivia!!!!! They were hot hot hot! What was their couple name? OH! Jolivia!!

Comment

I've seen pretty much all the Johnny/Lulu scenes on YouTube. I liked them together. My least favorite pairing was probably Johnny/Olivia. I sort of liked him with Carly. I wish Johnny would come back, but Brandon is on DAYS again now.
      Last edited by soapgirl9; June 9, 2020, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Johnny Z. was such a fun character when he came on. I liked him with Lulu and with Olivia. I thought he had chemistry with Kristina, even though their romance was fake. I didn't like him with Carly or Connie. And it was dreadful when they brought him back and had him howling like a wolf at Valerie. It seemed so out of character to me.

Comment

Originally posted by CarnyQueen View Post
          And it was dreadful when they brought him back and had him howling like a wolf at Valerie.
          I don't remember that.. Will have to find that scene to refresh my memory.

Comment

Originally posted by soapgirl9 View Post
            I wish Johnny would come back, but Brandon is on DAYS again now.
            I'm so glad they brought him back to Days. I love watching him there (and it's still new episodes!).

Comment

• kahinamah
              kahinamah commented
              Editing a comment
              This actor is great, I find that he has chemistry with all the world, happy to see him again in Days.

• soapgirl9
              soapgirl9 commented
              Editing a comment
              He really is a great actor. Even if he has less than great writing, I feel like his personality comes out and he can still have fun with it.

• kahinamah
              kahinamah commented
              Editing a comment
              I have this impression too.

Johnny was one of those characters I didn't realize I really enjoyed until he was gone. I really miss him and would love to have him back on the show.

When Dante went off with Valerie I really wanted him to stick around and them to give him and ERs version of Lulu a real shot. I think they could be great together.

Comment

Originally posted by aimee321 View Post
              Johnny was one of those characters I didn't realize I really enjoyed until he was gone. I really miss him and would love to have him back on the show.

When Dante went off with Valerie I really wanted him to stick around and them to give him and ERs version of Lulu a real shot. I think they could be great together.
              I never could hang on to the character of Dante, nor to the couple Dante / Lulu, I find that with Dante, Lulu has become really weak.

I would have liked another chance was given to Johnny and Lulu, but I imagine that the viewers and the authors decided that their great couple would be Lulu / Dante.

Comment

• soapgirl9
                soapgirl9 commented
                Editing a comment
                I like Lulu/Dante, but the couple was never the same when Lulu was recast. JMB and DZ have a lot of chemistry, but I just didn't see the same thing with ER and DZ. The writing for them also wasn't as good the last few years.

I always wanted a Johnny & Lulu pairing...it would have been revisiting history by having Lulu with Johnny...just like her Mother Laura falling for Bad Boy Luke...I always thought they missed the boat by NOT putting them together...because JMB and BB sizzled when they shared scenes with each other

Comment

• kahinamah
                kahinamah commented
                Editing a comment
                I think they wanted to destroy Lulu / Johnny to put Lulu with Sonny's son, another character who left because of Sonny and his group. Too bad because Lulu was so much better with Johnny, an intense chemistry.

• PinkDiamond
                PinkDiamond commented
                Editing a comment
                They may have been together...but they were mainly friends...I never recall any loving relationship that happened between them...they may have danced around it but if they became LOVERS I missed it...they moved forward with Lulu and Dante...and never really developed anything romantic between Lulu and Johnny that I can ever recall?

• kahinamah
                kahinamah commented
                Editing a comment
                If if Lulu and Johnny were in a couple, beautiful couple, unfortunately that did not last like the boring couple Dante / Lulu

I loved Johnny and Olivia!! They were sizzling and it drove Sonny crazy which was icing on the cake!

Comment

Originally posted by terrence143 View Post
                I loved Johnny and Olivia!! They were sizzling and it drove Sonny crazy which was icing on the cake!
                Ah yes they were great, a beautiful couple, and all that makes Sonny crazy I love it.

Comment

Johnny Z. is one of my favorite characters. BB has chemistry w everyone. I know he is doing his thing on DOOL but I always wish he would return to GH.

Comment

Although they weren't a couple, I found the best chemistry was with Johnny and Maxie. I remember wishing for them before the actors were known to be a real life couple.

Comment

I thought that current Lulu, as written, had more chemistry with Johnny than she did with Dante. To me Dante worked better with original Lulu, mainly because she was written as a more rounded character and in character-based storylines rather than plot-based writing. However I did not like the evil Lulu who scared the heck out of Valerie with that wolf howl. I was glad when he was written off, if that's how the writers were going to show him.

I liked the softer Johnny who was a little wild but also a good friend.
                      Last edited by believeinme246; June 10, 2020, 10:23 AM.

Comment

That they didn't make Johnny a lead character on this show is a travesty. The actor is fantastic....and yes after Dante cheated on Lulu with Valerie I wanted them to truly give this Lulu an Johnny a chance. The chemistry was definitely there...and I wanted Lulu to have that little bit of fun after Dante
                        Shelly, Moderator
                        soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• O_Snap!
                          O_Snap! commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Imagine how much more interesting the conflict b/w Olivia and Lulu would be if it was Johnny stepping in and taking Dante's place around the house w/ Lulu and the kids. Not only would Olivia be looking out for her son and grandson, but they could play her as being low key jealous. I could see her being totally unwilling to admit it, but on some level that would be somewhere in the back of her mind.

Not for nothing, BLQ also had a little thing w/ Johnny so then there is that little piece as well. Lulu and BLQ beefing over Johnny with Olivia stirring the pot in true Q fashion would be so much more interesting than Olivia being snarky w/ Dustin and Lulu for something she has no right to be mad over.

They would have some real angst and conflict for Lulu If Dante comes back wanting a second chance. We know Lulu will drop Dustin like a hot potato when Dante comes home. But, would she be as quick to dump Johnny???? He's her first love and it was that crazy, us against the world kinda thing but they grew apart, grew up had other relationships and found their way back to each other. I'm sure it would be hard as heck for her to make that decision. I know it would be a lot harder for me to choose b/w Johnny and Dante then it would be to choose b/w Dante and Dustin.

• Shellyinphx
                          Shellyinphx commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's something I'd truly enjoy seeing. I don't really care about Dustin one way or another but Johnny will always be a favorite and I do think BB and Emme had good chemistry

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X