Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF??? Mon, 6/8 --- Fri, 6/12

WTF??? Is there no other way to run out of the backstage area, when one is upset, than to run across the stage, for all to see?

Did I mention, last week, the first appearance of, what seems to me to be lately, Flamenco Sam?

I wonder if there are other acts, in between our character's performing. Lucy seems to run everyone off to mingle, while the next act sets up. With nothing to do (dancing), for the attendees, that 'Ball', seems like one big snooze fest. Even those who bail, and go home to watch the rest on TV, probably fall asleep on the couch.

Comment

• OLTL'69
      OLTL'69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good point what do the home viewers watch between acts. They just watch people drink?

This is NOT a "ball" - if it were a ball, we would see an orchestra or combo or group in a corner, and there would be dancing - people! touching each other! Moving in synchronized step to the music in duos, or as a single. Cupid Shuffle even.......

Comment

First let me say that I enjoyed all three songs today and the performances were not super cheesy.

That said, why don't they condense these songs? The go on and on WAY too long. WTF? Ned and Olivia should have ended sooner instead of going on for a full five minutes.

Joss and Oscar were cutesy, but that one could have ended sooner too. (Didn't the actor who played Oscar get written out because he was going on to a music career? They didn't portray him as much of a singer)

Comment

I fast-forward thru the acts the first time it was on and today as well. Guess it just isn't my thing.

Comment

I'm getting the last 25 minutes of the show here on the west coast. Yippee!

Comment

• victorialord
            victorialord commented
            Editing a comment
            xoregonian where are you now on the west coast if you're not in Oregon anymore?

• xoregonian
            xoregonian commented
            Editing a comment
            Born and raised Portland, but when I made this name I was living in Cal. Now I'm back in Oregon, on the central coast in a tiny little town. First 25 years in Oregon, 30 in Cal and now I'm retired back in OR.

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post
          I'm getting the last 25 minutes of the show here on the west coast. Yippee!
          Really? YAY!!!!

Comment

I still want to know WTF they had a Llama during the nurses' ball that they didn't use for an act somehow.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
              OLTLBoomer commented
              Editing a comment
              Cam needed someone to talk to. The llama was a good listener.

WTF did TPTB mess with Chillow when they are so awesome

Comment

• jmpenn90
              jmpenn90 commented
              Editing a comment
              To get boring Michael/Willow I guess. And I like Michael and Willow ok but they are boring together.

• Bkes Mom
              Bkes Mom commented
              Editing a comment
              My WTF too. Chillow for me.

Originally posted by Logan13 View Post
            I still want to know WTF they had a Llama during the nurses' ball that they didn't use for an act somehow.
            That's what I want to know!!! Also, I'm surprised that the Llama didn't spit at Cam!

Comment

• OLTL'69
              OLTL'69 commented
              Editing a comment
              They called it Lucy's llama so was that a step up from her duck?

Originally posted by OLTLBoomer View Post
            This is NOT a "ball" - if it were a ball, we would see an orchestra or combo or group in a corner, and there would be dancing - people! touching each other! Moving in synchronized step to the music in duos, or as a single. Cupid Shuffle even.......
            speaking of oscar the original oscar was played by Rio Mangini for only 2 episodes and then GONE the only other thing he did in 2017 was voice over work for a few episodes of a series...wonder why he left so fast?? oh he played McQuade in a critically acclaimed netflick original series that >He left for another series that must have been the series he left GH for

Garren stitt took over the role..he is concentrating on music released a song last november called "acting"

Comment

• xoregonian
              xoregonian commented
              Editing a comment
              I still think they will bring Oscar back as his own twin. I wonder if his music career is really taking off? I can't believe they killed him off. They should have just recast since they made him part of the Q family.

Garren relased some music on spotify under the name garren lake a while back

Comment

I had forgotten about that stupid ring that Finn was going to give to Anna and how Mike ended up with it.

And I am still smh over Mike and Yvonne parading around pretending to be engaged. WTF? No way on earth would two dementia patients be allowed for any reason to be traipsing around acting like they're in love and inseparable. Good grief that storyline rubbed me the wrong way.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                OLTL'69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Mike can remember last year's Ball . He can remember he is engaged. But they can't remember she is married.?

"OLTL'69 commented They called it Lucy's llama so was that a step up from her duck?"

Good one.. Sigmund the duck! I miss that duck!

Comment

I wonder if the yearly attendees are starting to wonder how, and by whom, the show will be hijacked this year, for yet another marriage proposal. The ask-er better be damn sure that the ask-ee will say yes. It might as well be one of the acts in the line-up.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X