Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH Characters with the BEST wardrobe, hairstyles/grooming over the years

Recently, I was thinking who impressed me the most related to their style (including hair, clothing, grooming).
    The character names that stood out were: Diane, Tiffany, Maxi, Brenda, Luke, Carly, and Sonny. Although Maxi's wardrobe has been a little "untidy" the past year, I hope to see a return to the more fashionista Maxi, after the cliff hanger pregnancy? and GH return in the Fall. AE2recalibrate.

I think that Diane, Carly, and Nina 1 and 2 dress impeccably.

However I would love to call out the dresses that Becky Herbst used to make. She made everyone look adorable. She is really talented.

Comment

• 2020recalibrate
      2020recalibrate commented
      Editing a comment
      believeinme246 I agree with you!!

• Batgary
      Batgary commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, yes. I loved that she made her dresses to wear to the Emmys. She is a talented seamstress.

• sasha_96
      sasha_96 commented
      Editing a comment
      And that she made dresses for her co-stars too!

Diane is always stylish and has a great look. Ava comes to mind as well. Her hair is just fantastic. Nina 1 was just amazingly beautiful in whatever she wore.

Comment

• believeinme246
      believeinme246 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that I've seen a dramatic change in Ava, who came on evil and dressed a bit matronly and had a harsher look. Perhaps a bit over the top overdramatic like one of the Housewives reality shows. Now that she is warmer and kinder, her dress has evolved to match her personality. I stare at her every episode because she now dresses impeccably and her hair and make-up are just gorgeous.
      Last edited by believeinme246; June 5, 2020, 05:41 AM.

• AMHardulak
      AMHardulak commented
      Editing a comment
      I've coveted Diane's hairstyle for years!

Constance Towers/ Helena Cassadine. Always looked the part. I wonder how much was CT's personal wardrobe....

Diane - always the consummate, professional attorney that I have admired since the days of Brandy Henderson/ Edge of Night.

Comment

• Topaz25
      Topaz25 commented
      Editing a comment
      How could I forget Helena?? Evil as can be but stylish while doing it.

• Batgary
      Batgary commented
      Editing a comment
      Helena always dressed to kill in more ways than one. 😁 You brought back memories with Brandy Henderson and Edge of Night. That was an awesome show.

• sasha_96
      sasha_96 commented
      Editing a comment
      That woman can wear a suit better than any one ever. Impeccable.

I so agree with those who mention Helena played by CT. Dressed impeccably and she is beautiful and has a regal quality to her.

Comment

diane, helz have been historically impeccably dressed.

but kate howard had the wardrobe that i most envied and maxie when she was much much more fashionable circa working for kate. also, ana previously had some serious fashion flare .

lucy has a tendency to be well put together

Comment

1. Tracy Angelica
        2. Helena
        3. Diane
        4. Lucy
        5. Ava

Tracy always kept a sharp and on trend hairstyle and always wore clothes that looked luxurious but somehow comfy.
        Helz loves those rich fabrics and was perfectly coiffed at ALL TIMES.
        Diane always has chic hair, statement bags, warm colors and tailored, nipped in suits and power heels.
        Lucy is always in very body conscious dresses and she has always kept her hair fairly long, loose and soft.
        Ava's style is somewhere b/w a Hitchcock cool blonde and a film noir villianess with strong shoulders and interesting tops paired w/ pencil skirts.

Comment

Today Liz who always looks stylish even in a scrub and queen ava. Past Helena and tracy.

Comment

Diane, Lucy, original Nina, Helena, Maximista (but not as much lately).
            Anna usually dresses smart and of course has the figure to wear anything.

Comment

No one has mentioned any men.
              Sonny and Jax usually look good.

Comment

• Batgary
                Batgary commented
                Editing a comment
                Don't forget my man Robert. Also, Finn looks good in his standard uniform of suit pants, vest, and tie.

• Bkes Mom
                Bkes Mom commented
                Editing a comment
                As for men I say Chase, it's not what he wears its how he looks in his clothes. Perfection.

Another one is Lila. The late Anna Lee looked good in anything.

Comment

Defs Lucy, overall and near the top. She even survived Monty II fairly unscathed, wardrobe/hair-wise. (Although the red wedding dress was ridic - why wouldn't she have just gone to her closet and gotten any other dress she owned?)

Comment

• GConnDi
                  GConnDi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I Remeber Lucy Red Wedding Dress and her matching wife hat.I never forget that one.

Best: Anna and Helena. They look sharp and chic. Ava's style is perfect for her character and some of her makeup looks are spectacular. Lucy has the best figure, she could wear a trash bag and it would look good.

Worst:. Carly and second Nina. Laura is sometimes dressed Uber dowdy and Alexis's look is dated.

Comment

Finola Hughes is always stunning - stylish but classic and elegant. Becky Herbst is drop-dead perfection. I love Michael Easton's vests too, and Diane is impeccable.

Comment

For the guys I would say Sonny, especially
                    when he is dressed down or disheveled and his
                    hair is a bit messy.

Jax always looks good whether dressed up or down. I think it the Jax sparkle..

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X