Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh no! I just had a horrible thought about the Maxie possibly pregnant cliff hanger

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no! I just had a horrible thought about the Maxie possibly pregnant cliff hanger

On the last new episode of GH we were left with the cliff hanger that Maxie is possibly pregnant with Peter's child. I feel like this might be a red herring for some reason. And I fear that the true reason for Maxie's symptoms of dizziness, loss of appetite and nausea might be related to her heart. Transplanted organs don't last forever.

I think that would be one of the most memorable stories we could have. Maxie's not going anywhere, but the drama would be wonderful.

Comment

I am mixed. It would be real for a scare.
      What I am afraid of is another miracle death JUST as she is about to die and that person is "a perfect match"

Comment

• believeinme246
        believeinme246 commented
        Editing a comment
        Let it be Peter's. At least he'll have done some good, then, to compensate for all the evil he's done.

• Soapaholic26
        Soapaholic26 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh wow! I hadn't thought of that. There are a lot of angles with this possible story line.
        Last edited by Soapaholic26; June 3, 2020, 02:03 PM.

Oh, if it's her heart, she'll get a new one.

Neither hearts nor kidneys " last forever". 20 years is a good run for some, 30 for others. However, because Maxie and B.J. were related, the SL may be that Maxie doesn't have to take as many anti-rejection drugs. The meds. are a big part of the problem- they stop being effective and most also have a high toxicity level.

Comment

Didn't they already threaten to have Maxie get a new heart so many years back and then backed away? I could see that but IDK, hopefully when they come back this stuff will be dropped and they'll regroup with a better idea. It's not like they are absolutely locked into explaining it at this point.

Comment

• CarnyQueen
          CarnyQueen commented
          Editing a comment
          I can remember reading an article that said the writers had been thinking about having BJ's heart fail -- Maxie would need another one and end up getting it from her own sister Georgie. They did kill off Georgie, but decided against the heart story.

• heddalee
          heddalee commented
          Editing a comment
          Maxie did have some heart problem later, though - it was fake Felicia's only appearances on the show...

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
        I think that would be one of the most memorable stories we could have. Maxie's not going anywhere, but the drama would be wonderful.
        Once is enough Thankyou .
        It was hard to watch back in 94.

I watched in 94 cause they brought Maxie Father JW/FRISCO back.
        Seeing Tony/Frisco,Frisco/Felicia and Maxie together made it worth it.
        2013 we waited so long for and it ended so badlly.

Comment

• Soapaholic26
          Soapaholic26 commented
          Editing a comment
          I had forgotten this. I did not realize they had done this before.

I don’t think so. We know somebody is going to be P
        pregnant. We already discussed here who we thought it would be.
        Some thought Willow with Chase baby
        Some thought Sasha
        They are making it look like Maxi unless they are trying really hard to trick us. But i don’t think so.
        Last edited by MeTyme; June 3, 2020, 06:08 PM.

Comment

To be honest with you, I don't think these writers are that creative. With them (at least so far) it is always the obvious. It would make for an interesting story all right and could bring Bobbie some screen time too.

Comment

My ONE hope is that if Maxi is pregnant with the spawn of Satan ( Henrick) then it means Peter is about to be killed off.
            Because Maxi never gets a man and a baby, plus that psycho would kidnap/ kill his own child if pushed to the wall about his crimes.

Comment

I know Alexis has two children by brothers, (I can’t think of who else is brothers and reproduced with the same woman). It is gross! I hate Peter. He is not redeemable. Maxie lucked out with Nathan, all of her other relationships were not good. We do not need another pregnancy.

Comment

• Topaz25
                Topaz25 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sam comes to mind. Although she thought they were both Jason.

• Shellyinphx
                Shellyinphx commented
                Editing a comment
                For awhile there Liz thought Aiden was Niks. He wasn't but the whole brothers sharing women is quite common on gh

Well now they could erase the whole thing and use it as the way to introduce Covid 19 into the show. Maxie was the first in PC to get it and tell us of her close call but she made it through.

Comment

Originally posted by Soapaholic26 View Post
                On the last new episode of GH we were left with the cliff hanger that Maxie is possibly pregnant with Peter's child. I feel like this might be a red herring for some reason. And I fear that the true reason for Maxie's symptoms of dizziness, loss of appetite and nausea might be related to her heart. Transplanted organs don't last forever.
                That's a great theory. Maxie could be going through heart failure and needs a new heart. I love it!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X