Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most shining moment for each character

Since we will be having reruns for awhile, I thought it would be nice to look back at GH's rich history and to think of the one most shining moment for each character.

For Felicia, I'd love to say her moments with Mariah, but for me, nothing will beat her sinking to the floor as she said oh no. Not Barbara Jean.

For Luke, it was that moment when he shouted, You wear blue jeans. I wear bullet proof vests.

Valentin, when he first sang the Billy Joel song to Nina.

Robert, it's a tie between his banter with his original partner O'Reilly and when he was side-by-side on the stationery bicycle with Holly.

Bobbie, when she tended to Elizabeth after her rape

Elizabeth, a quiet understated scene where she was in a room with Lucky, and just comfortable and doing aerobics while he was reading. It was the most intimate scene that I'd ever seen between them.

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
    Since we will be having reruns for awhile, I thought it would be nice to look back at GH's rich history and to think of the one most shining moment for each character.

For Felicia, I'd love to say her moments with Mariah, but for me, nothing will beat her sinking to the floor as she said oh no. Not Barbara Jean.

For Luke, it was that moment when he shouted, You wear blue jeans. I wear bullet proof vests.

Robert, it's a tie between his banter with his original partner O'Reilly and when he was side-by-side on the stationery bicycle with Holly.

Elizabeth, a quiet understated scene where she was in a room with Lucky, and just comfortable and doing aerobics while he was reading. It was the most intimate scene that I'd ever seen between them.
    You have referenced this LnL2 scene before.
    Do you remember anything else about the scene? I thought that I have seen all of their scenes, but this one escapes me. Where was the location and timeframe?

Comment

This was their first adventure together. It's the story of the left-handed boy. It started when Luke was supposed to complete a hit and Laura threw his car keys in the woods, so they went on the run so he wouldn't be killed for not showing up. They went to Beacher's Corners and disguised themselves as Lloyd and Lucy who just loved to do chores. They befriended a man called Hutch and met a shop owner named Sally. I won't tell you what happened leading up to that line, because it's too great to see it for the first time, but it's during the showdown of that adventure. It was around 1980-1981.I bet you could find it on the site that must not be named.

Comment

• mes349
        mes349 commented
        Editing a comment
        So sorry! By LnL2 I meant Lucky and Liz
        The aerobics and reading scene when was that?

• believeinme246
        believeinme246 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh my bad. You did say that. I honestly do not remember the year or the scenario. It was when Liz was growing closer to Lucky after the rape but I just have the image, not the date or events, in my mind.

Franco when he sacrificed his memories to save cam or when he confronted jim who had sexually abused him as a child. Drew when he and Franco were trapped in basement by jim. Or when he shot jim. Monica when she slapped Carly when aj returned. Ava scene when she found out kiki had died.

Comment

For me, Ava's best moments were on that bridge, right after she realized that Kevin was really Ryan and all the thoughts were whirling around her head, with the 'his lips were on my lips' soliloquy.

Comment

• heddalee
          heddalee commented
          Editing a comment
          For me, it's Kiki-centered. Ava was amazing when Carly told her that Kiki had been shot; at least until she was in the hospital screaming. Runner-up is Ava rejecting Franco's sympathy right after Kiki died.

Agreed on the two Franco moments.

Comment

For Finn, when he and Hayden told Violet he was her father. The Finn Family of Finn, Hayden, Violet shown brightly together at that moment. Please GH bring Rebecca back so this family can continue to shine together!

Comment

• McShirls
            McShirls commented
            Editing a comment
            But they aren't a family. She lied to him for years and only revealed violet when the girl was deathly ill. She threw herself at him while Anna was away and he never caught her.
            Last edited by McShirls; June 4, 2020, 09:53 PM.

• maggiebh
            maggiebh commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with McShirls, Hayden and Finn are not a family. Hayden is a train wreck who is better left off camera because she has crashed into anyone she was associated with ever since arriving on the scene (Drew, Nic, Finn...) Let Finn and Violet be a cute little single parent family. They are adorable together.

tough call over 50+ years:
          Felicia - BJ's death, realizing the sacrifice of Bobbie/ Tony, so Maxie could live.
          Valentin - realizing that his influences were having a profound effect on Charlotte, and his willingness to walk away, asking Laura to teach her to be good.
          Franco - the substitution/ sacrifice on the memory mapping to save Cam
          Nelle - "when do i get my second chance like you" scene with Carly (the character was stripped bare, and we see where she is coming from)
          Monica - accepting the responsibility of Emily when her mother was dying.
          Sonny - the naming of his daughter Donna (after the GH make up artist). heart felt - a testament to character.
          Alexis and her realization of her deep love for Julian and their break up (sex) - we see Alexis at her most vulnerable and trying to reclaim her life.

Comment

• maggiebh
            maggiebh commented
            Editing a comment
            These are all great...I wish they had kept Val and Charlotte apart for a while though, and explored his devastation at being separated from her. I felt like the whole thing fell so flat when Lulu so quickly gave way.

Felicia...BJ's heart storyline.

Flashback of Luke's storyline as a teenager.

Comment

Sonny paid Selma to pose as a dead man's sister so that she would be "family" that OK'd an organ donation from her deceased "brother." Alice Gunderson was the recipient of the man's heart, and the operation was successful. Without Sonny's help (and he had told NO ONE of his involvement), Alice would have died. I always loved Sonny for that

Comment

I’d like to see where Sam, Jason and Sonny lose baby Lila.

Comment

A young 15-year-old Lucky Spencer watching over and protecting 15-year-old Elizabeth Webber for months so that she could fall asleep in her own room after being raped and traumatized.

The whole storyline arc of him making her feel safe and protected so that she could heal after the rape was one of the most beautiful and selfless storylines that I ever witnessed on GH.
                Last edited by mes349; June 5, 2020, 03:27 PM.

Comment

For me Kristina/ Felicia Scenes with Jack Wagner/Frisco were the best. 84 to 87 and then 89 to 91
                  It felt so real not they were acting.

KW as Felicia scenes with June Lockhart as Mairah were so good.

Last edited by GConnDi; June 5, 2020, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Edward- It probably wasn't my all time favourite scene of his but I will always remember and love that his last ever scene before the actor sadly passed away was him giving Emma the antidote Tracy stole for him and telling Tracy he loved her. It was a beautiful end for the character.

Sonny - He has a never ending list of faults so his shining moments don't come that often but pretty much anything with Stone after he got diagnosed was a good character moment for him. I particularly remember his boxing pep talk in the hospital when Stone was tired of fighting.

AIexis- I think this one may be more actress than character but Alexis' going off at Sonny/Jason/Roy at Kristina's funeral was a hell of a monologue and NLG knocked it out of the park.

Felicia- It's already been mentioned but not Barbara Jean is probably the most standout line in the history of GH for me.

Luke and Lucky- Both TG and JJ deliver when the materials there so they have a lot of standout moments but I always remember their conversation about hat happens to you when die after Stone passed.

Comment

For Felicia, nothing will beat her sinking to the floor as she said oh no. Not Barbara Jean.
                      Kristina Wagner best scene on GH.( She did a great job those types of scenes can sometime be over the top but she nailed it..

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X