Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One off reruns are very awkward. They should really show the entire Hostage Crisis. It was GH's last actual solid storyline. And to think it aired 13 years. In my Carly clips journey I just watched it and CarJax are now married. And the CarSon content at this time was actually quite good too. They should show arcs, I really don't know why they aren't besides laziness. The collections are fine but there are of little interest to non fans and even to fans who have actually watched it, probably more than once already. It seems like an outrageously dim choice. There's just so little effort being put into this.

Comment

Oh and for anyone who didn't know, the Hostage Crisis can be watched in it's entirety on that site, so it's out there for anyone who wants to see it.

Comment

I'll be passing on that week too. I can't believe THAT's what TPTB are putting out there when they have decades upon decades of material to draw from.

Comment

• sesca
          sesca commented
          Editing a comment
          I know, right.

We should start placing bets. JaSam will be the week after. I'm pretty sure they're only showing episodes that were featured on their "collection" series they did on the ABC website. Nurses Ball was one of them (Same exact episodes i believe to). I think all these CarSon episodes were featured as well (the only difference is they decided not to show any of the old Carly's). JaSam was the only other one i can remember and with our luck they'll show just the ones post Jason being alive again LOL.

Comment

• McShirls
          McShirls commented
          Editing a comment
          There was a series of Sonny's children on ABC. Com too.

Well, thanks for the warning OP. Looks like it's going to be another week that I can skip.

Comment

Yeah, because we hardly ever get Sonny and Carly. 🙄🙄😴

Comment

So no eps from the Carly's Iliked best

Comment

It seems counterintuitive to only show LW’s version of Carly. But whatever, I’m actually AMAZED they’re dipping into a pre-Valentini episode....2007 😍.

...It’s sad that episodes from 2007 are enough to make me happy. 🤷‍♀️

It’s also one from the Metro Court hostage crisis. If it’s fine to show episodes from 2007....maybe showing the hostage crisis in its entirety would be a good idea. It was well liked by fans (aside from killing Alan).

Comment

For those of you saying you won’t watch them because of Carson, they are showing the entire episodes and not just clips of them so I don’t get why you wouldn’t watch it just because they are in it? It’s nice to see the other actors also that may or May not be on the show anymore. And do you skip new shows just because they are in them or do you normally ff through them? If it’s the latter, then why wouldn’t you do that this time too? Just curious.

Comment

• McShirls
                  McShirls commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've said the exact same thing when they've shown the collections on ABC com. I enjoy seeing former cast mates and reliving some of the stories from the past.

• BoandNorafan
                  BoandNorafan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I always ffwed Carson but a Carson filled week is a hard pass.🤮 the only way I’d watch it is if Kevin is in said episode.

• believeinme246
                  believeinme246 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can say that I left the show for over a decade, because whenever I turned it on, one of those two were snarling. I get no enjoyment from them.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X