Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Sasha's downfall will lead (speculation)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rosamaira
    commented on 's reply
    I really don't think the character Michael cares about Sasha He doesn't even seek her out to see how she is doing. He really doesn't ask about her. I feel Willow was always the prize he had his eye on. He acted to slow in the beginning and Chase scooped her up and Michael ended up on the sideline.

• Maxiegirl
    commented on 's reply
    Wanda Wolek. Same here I used to like Michael. I liked him with Abby, Sabrina and Sasha. But I can't stand him with Willow. I used to like Willow with Chase. But I can't stand her with Michael. I just find Michael and Willow really boring and lacking in chemistry. They're too alike. I much prefered Michael with Sasha and Chase with Willow. Plus the two friendships are done: Willow/Sasha and Chase/Michael. So stupid. I don't want a Chase and Brook Lynn romance I prefer them as friends. Plus looks like Briana is leaving and I prefer her version of Brook Lynn.

• wfreshie2130
    replied
    at some point shasha said she was raised by her single mother who used to recount the day she was born (so not adopted unless she was an infant and the mother lied) her mother had already died when she first came on to GH all she had was her grandmother who needed surgery and had many bills so she took the job to fake being ninas daughter to help pay those bills

that's all we know no sibs no father or who her mother was was ever talked about

Originally posted by GHfan420 View Post
    Maybe either Valentine Dates Sasha. I'm not really into that because of age Gap. But apparently Julian can date anyone over 21. I was thinking what about somehow Valentine is Sasha father.

I also remember a few weeks ago people bashing Molly and Brando because of the age Gap. But I haven't seen anyone say anything about Julian and Nelle. Probably because they are universally hated characters.

Does anyone have any idea who Sasha's parents are? Maybe related to Cyrus Renault or something? That's why I feel Sasha will get killed off or leave. They haven't gave her any roots to port Charles.

Leave a comment:

• Maxiegirl
    replied
    I love Sasha so I hope she survives. Chase has chemistry with Willow, Sasha and Brook Lynn. I really think he's the best male lead on GH right now.

Leave a comment:

• OLTLBoomer
    replied
    Sasha is painted into a corner - if the character survives, it is because she is a fan favorite.
    Chase is interested in BLQ as TPTB have been setting up this relationship. Chase makes anyone look good.

Leave a comment:

• OLTLBoomer
    commented on 's reply
    and I am impressed!

• Maxiegirl
    replied
    I don't see Chase and Brook Lynn dating, they're just friends. And I really hope that Sasha recovers. Also I really highly doubt that Michael and Chase will ever be friends again.

Leave a comment:

• GHfan420
    replied
    I made this post about 6 months ago. The Powers that be should offer me a job.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa58
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, yes, yes!!!!! I love Britt!!!!! It would be awesome to have Sasha be related to them. She can get a little spunkier.

• Lisa58
    commented on 's reply
    Laura Luke....Are you sure that the age should be figured out like that??? I was thinking that Nell was younger because she was the kidney donner for Joss. Joss isn't even 18 yet and Nell said that her father made her giver her kidney when she was just a child herself..... Does that fit in with Nell being in her 30's?

• franron
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, what's she gonna do? Self dose? Just so she can make it through another heart-broken day at work, which some of us have to do, every day?

It seems that Broken-heart Syndrome is a dreaded-fear diagnosis, by the average citizenry, in PC. Certain characters, with an interest in the outcome, step in, to save the other from a fate worse than Death.
    Last edited by franron; August 1, 2020, 02:23 PM.

• xoregonian
    replied
    Originally posted by OLTL'69 View Post
    I know a drug story is also going to be about how Sonny is the GOOD mobster and evil Cyrus brought these in. But looking at that scene how through all these years of drug free PC did Sonny keep people like that makeup lady from bringing it in in her purse?
    Well certainly Port Chuck is not "drug free". Of course Sonny isn't pushing drugs, but the make-up lady no doubt has her sources, even before Cyrus came to town.

It's still quite a stretch to have a non-drug user, Sasha, go ahead and snort up that half-vial of coke and then just go perform like usual at the photo shoot. Then later when they are all looking at her proofs, she has "come down" just fine. Totally unrealistic portrayal of drug use.

Leave a comment:

• franron
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, xoreogonian and OLTL'69...my weird-ity of the day is that maybe I am the Thread Killer.... I posted my theory about what Dante's use might be when he returns to the show(?), on another thread and, it was flagged as 'Spam', still there for me to see, but, highlighted in green as 'unapproved', until Mods can have a look. It's only my speculation, with reasons. I'm not selling/promoting a product. Why, and how, my post????
    Last edited by franron; August 1, 2020, 11:31 AM.

• OLTLBoomer
    commented on 's reply
    BrookLynn is Tracy 2.0. If Luke can fall in love with Tracy the Original, then there is hope for Brookie!

• OLTL'69
    replied
    Wow I hadnot thought of Valentin being invovled. AGAIN where the H does he get all the money he uses to buy Q shares and to now maybe deal drugs and pay for riding ? It all seems so petty. Of course Nic also went after ELQ.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X