Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Sasha's downfall will lead (speculation)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Sasha's downfall will lead (speculation)

I feel like this whole Sasha into drug storyline will lead to Brooklyn being with Chase. And Michael and Chase being bff's again while making Cyrus Renault more notorious.

Here is how I see this storyline panning out. Sasha ODs and gets in serious trouble or even death? The truth about whole fake affair comes out. Micheal feels bad that he let Sasha down. Willow comforts him. They are kind of angry at Chase at first but then forgive him. Brooklyn doesn't think Chase is such a bad guy and gets with him.

All while making Cyrus Renault a more of a villian and showing the town that he is bringing drugs in. Sonny gets mad and vows to take him down. I also could see another character or something getting involved in drugs. Sasha will become a casualty to advance the storylines further. Maybe they make Harmony a victim also of Cyrus Renault?

Don't get me wrong, I like the character Sasha and thinks she super hot. Hotter than any girl I ever dated,lol. But my concern is that she been in the show for what about almost 2 years. They haven't gave her a half-brother , sister or even a cousin or uncle. You know how GH and TPTB like for everyone to have some type of family relationship to another character on the show.

On a side note, if somehow this show never returns. I can be happy that Michael and Willow are married right before the last show. I can imagine that they get Wiley, have a baby together and will be happily married for many years to come.

I agree Sasha’s downfall will probably lead to the truth coming out. I could be wrong about this but why do I get the feeling that Valentin is behind the crew lady giving Sasha drugs and I think the reason he wants to invest in Deception is so he can sabotage Sasha to get revenge on her for ruining his relationship with Nina by telling her the truth that she was a fraud and that Valentin was behind it.
    Last edited by louisesnell96; June 1, 2020, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• heddalee
      heddalee commented
      Editing a comment
      louise is on the nose. The first wedding (2019) was when Sasha was unmasked, because of Lulu's obnoxious eavesdropping, and took full responsibility with a ridiculous cover story that no one ever responded to with "boy, that makes no sense at all. that's not even how humans operate."

It was the episode before the second wedding that featured Nina confronting Obrecht, and Liesl admitting that while she was pretending to be a bag lady, she watched Vallie scoop formaldehyde-soaked DNA from Maddy's facehole.

• louisesnell96
      louisesnell96 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was right Sasha took all the blame and protected Valentin by saying she acted alone that was stupid thing to do because she was telling one lie to cover up another. heddalee

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I don't think Valentin is behind the drugs or the crew person giving them to Sasha. That is all Cyrus. What I want is for Valentin to be the one to help Sasha overcome her inevitable addiction and possibly for them to become a couple. I'm so done with Michael after how eager and happy he acted to marry Willow. Evidently friendship and romantic relationships mean nothing to him if they get in the way of what he wants. So, there is no way I ever want Sasha back with Michael.

Interesting idea. I wonder how it plays out. I do think the show before Hiatus was gonna run with Michael/Willow and Chase/BLQ as couples. Who knows what they Do when they return

Comment

i'm remembering the last scene with Valentin and Sasha and for some reason, I thought they might end up being a new couple.

Comment

• louisesnell96
        louisesnell96 commented
        Editing a comment
        If Valentin and Sasha end up being a new a couple. I think Nina and Michael might get jealous PCHARLES

• Wanda Wolek
        Wanda Wolek commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, I hope Michael is jealous. I hope Willow ditches him as fast as she can once Nelle is no longer a threat to Wiley (still holding out hope she is the center of a murder mystery) and runs back to Chase. Valentin may be many things heinous, but when he loves someone, he really loves her. He wouldn't have dropped Sasha so quickly without at least confronting her, and even then I don't think he would marry the love of his friend's life so quickly and joyously.

• rosamaira
        rosamaira commented
        Editing a comment
        I really don't think the character Michael cares about Sasha He doesn't even seek her out to see how she is doing. He really doesn't ask about her. I feel Willow was always the prize he had his eye on. He acted to slow in the beginning and Chase scooped her up and Michael ended up on the sideline.

Maybe either Valentine Dates Sasha. I'm not really into that because of age Gap. But apparently Julian can date anyone over 21. I was thinking what about somehow Valentine is Sasha father.

I also remember a few weeks ago people bashing Molly and Brando because of the age Gap. But I haven't seen anyone say anything about Julian and Nelle. Probably because they are universally hated characters.

Does anyone have any idea who Sasha's parents are? Maybe related to Cyrus Renault or something? That's why I feel Sasha will get killed off or leave. They haven't gave her any roots to port Charles.

Comment

• OLTL'69
        OLTL'69 commented
        Editing a comment
        I read a little about the Nelle Julain difference but it is not a real relationship (At least not now and I hope to soapgod NEVER) I can't see the deal about Molly and Brando either. She is a college grad for goodness sake. Even so people made the deal that he had to be old enough to be Dev's dad
        So what Olivia is old enough to be Dante's mom and young enough to be Leo's

I don't want Valentin to date Sasha Now the Father idea/ Hmmm

• stopthefall
        stopthefall commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t hate Julian at all actually. Though that is definitely the direction the Writers are trying to go. And since Julian and Nelle do not have a relationship what exactly is there to bash?

I will always hate Michael with Willow. That just needs to end.

Comment

• perky7kc
        perky7kc commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely HATE Michael and Willow. I also don't want Chase, who I love, with god awful Brooklyn

• Ribbonette
        Ribbonette commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm another that can't stand Michael and Willow. I also don't want to see a Chase/Brooklyn pairing. I don't like wishy-washy Michael in general, but he was somewhat tolerable when the couples (Michael/Sasha & Chase/Willow) were friends.

• Maxiegirl
        Maxiegirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Wanda Wolek. Same here I used to like Michael. I liked him with Abby, Sabrina and Sasha. But I can't stand him with Willow. I used to like Willow with Chase. But I can't stand her with Michael. I just find Michael and Willow really boring and lacking in chemistry. They're too alike. I much prefered Michael with Sasha and Chase with Willow. Plus the two friendships are done: Willow/Sasha and Chase/Michael. So stupid. I don't want a Chase and Brook Lynn romance I prefer them as friends. Plus looks like Briana is leaving and I prefer her version of Brook Lynn.

Originally posted by heddalee View Post
      louise is on the nose. The first wedding (2019) was when Sasha was unmasked, because of Lulu's obnoxious eavesdropping, and took full responsibility with a ridiculous cover story that no one ever responded to with "boy, that makes no sense at all. that's not even how humans operate."

It was the episode before the second wedding that featured Nina confronting Obrecht, and Liesl admitting that while she was pretending to be a bag lady, she watched Vallie scoop formaldehyde-soaked DNA from Maddy's facehole.
      How was it obnoxious eavesdropping? Lulu was using the bathroom. Sasha and leisl were the fools for discussing something like that in a public place without checking the stalls first.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        This blaming Lulu for everything under the sun has gotten so OTT. She was in the bathroom minding her own business - when Sasha and Dr.O came in - and started openly discussing THEIR CRIME. When Lulu tried to do the right thing - by warning Nina - she basically got told to STFU. So whatever came after - is all on Dr.O and Sasha. If they didn't want their SECRET known - they should have discussed it in PRIVATE.

• heddalee
        heddalee commented
        Editing a comment
        I was teasing. I hate Lulu, and it's fun to do so. She's awful, and yet somehow completely trivial and meaningless as a character. Just b/c she's awful, doesn't actually mean everything is her fault. It just seems like it.

• lala214
        lala214 commented
        Editing a comment
        McShirls, ScrubsFan#1, CarnyQueen - I agree w/you all. Lulu did absolutely nothing wrong. She just happened to be in the bathroom when Sasha and Liesl were talking. There was nothing obnoxious about what she did in that bathroom or afterwards. Nina was downright awful and cruel to Lulu for no reason when Lulu tried to tell her privately. Lulu was better to Nina than Nina deserved!

I'll always thought Sasha was related to Dr.O and Britt.

Comment

• believeinme246
        believeinme246 commented
        Editing a comment
        There is such a striking resemblance between Sasha and Britt and I don't think it can be just coincidence.

Originally posted by Carerra View Post
      I will always hate Michael with Willow. That just needs to end.
      Ill watch the story before I call it a flop. But if it turns into too much Wiley talk that could get tedious

Comment

Originally posted by heddalee View Post
        I was teasing. I hate Lulu, and it's fun to do so. She's awful, and yet somehow completely trivial and meaningless as a character. Just b/c she's awful, doesn't actually mean everything is her fault. It just seems like it.
        I call that damning with faint praise.

Comment

Can't wait for Brooklyn and Chase to get together so Chase and Micheal can be best friends again.

Comment

I hope Sasha's downfall isn't fatal. I like her character.

Comment

I so dislike Brooklyn. This version of her blows! I like Chase with Willow and Michael with Sasha. Brooklyn can go away.

Comment

My (completely biased theory) is that they will build Michael and Willow into something real but then when she finds out Chase never cheated on her and only gave her up because he thought it would make her happy she'll want Chase back as he is the guy she really loves but she'll be torn between that and staying with Michael to be Wiley's mom.

Not sure where Sasha will fit in because like you say they've given her no solid roots and it's clear Michael's heart doesn't lie with her so her being written out does seem likely.

Comment

I think its a soap so MOC between people who don't love one another typically end up with those two falling in love. So if somethign happens and Willow/Michael end their MOC, it will be followed by months of them longing for one another and missing what they didn't know they had.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised to see a redo of Lucky/Maxie but with Sasha being the addict and some male becoming her pill provider. Or she will get into financial trouble and have to work for Cyrus to pay off her debt to him.

Comment

• Ribbonette
                    Ribbonette commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree about Willow/Michael, but just another thing for me to FF.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X