Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Back Britt!

Kelly Thiebaud is gorgeous and so entertaining. Britt causes trouble but she also has a lot of love in her - loved her scenes with Spencer - so joyous.
    Why are we stuck with nasty dull Nelle when we can have someone like Britt?

I loved seeing Britt this week and would love if she came back. I especially loved her relationship with Spencer! She could help heal the riff between Nikolas and Spencer

Comment

• OLTL'69
      OLTL'69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would like that. I would miss her snarkiness with Brad but I am afraid he will serve more time than Nelle or Sam did for murder

Britt has always been dynamic. I wish they would bring her back. She outshines almost everyone she has scenes with.

Comment

• LoveandLight
      LoveandLight commented
      Editing a comment
      I so agree!!!

Britt is such a multi layered, and entertaining, bad girl. Kelly Thiebaud has such charisma. Would love to have her back

Comment

• FLPeaches
      FLPeaches commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd love to see Britt return.. I'd even settle for 3-4 times a year.

I totally agree. I miss her much!

Comment

Yes!!! bring Back Britt!! I thought i heard recently she was hired on another soap? I only watch GH so noT sure which one. But would love her back on GH

Comment

• Starrgirlfish
        Starrgirlfish commented
        Editing a comment
        She was hired on Days. The daughter of an infamous villain. But due to a schedule conflict her character on Days had to be recast. ...The recast is not great. 😬

• MeTyme
        MeTyme commented
        Editing a comment
        Thats leaves her free to come back to GH. She’s great. We need more Britt!

• Carablue
        Carablue commented
        Editing a comment
        The recast is the girl who played Cassandra Cassadine, the woman in white, Alyshia Ochse

I didn't care for early Britt who lived to set up Sabrina and to steal Patrick, but once she was paired with Nikolas, she was gold. She was sparkly and mischievous and exactly the type of person hwo this show needed. She was a young adult who didn't act like she carried the weight of the world on her shoulders. She was actually a delight. I would love her back.

Comment

• jmpenn90
        jmpenn90 commented
        Editing a comment
        Completely agree. She was too one note in the early days. Once they gave her some heart and humor she was really great. I loved her and Spencer and then I always wanted to see more of her and Nathan. She needs to come back and be an aunt to James. I want Britt and Hayden both back and to be great friends.

• WalnutGirl
        WalnutGirl commented
        Editing a comment
        I would like to see Britt again as well. That's too bad she and Nathan never had a chance to bond.

If Britt ever comes back to PC, from her new job in Boston, I'll be waiting for her to make up with her mother, Dr Obrect, for turning on her, in her hour of need.

Comment

Love her.

Love the dynamic between her and Brad.

Love her vulnerability with Nicolas.

Love her sweet connection to Spencer.

OP, why indeed are we stuck with dull Nelle!

Comment

Britt is much needed along with Spencer & Emma as full-time characters. Milo should be brought back from time to time. Hayden should be brought back for Finn so Robert & Anna can reunite.

Comment

• jmpenn90
            jmpenn90 commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree with this all!

I guess I'm in the minority, but I never liked Britt and I'm finding her scenes from this week's episodes painfully annoying, because they remind me of how much I loathed her. I just could never see her appeal to either Patrick or Nikolas, and the fact that her only friends in town ended up being the disgusting Brad and the spoiled Spencer, is telling. She will throw anyone under the bus to suit her own purposes, so I hope she doesn't come back again.

Comment

• KateQ22003
            KateQ22003 commented
            Editing a comment
            You and me both. Laughing at other people's misfortunes reminded me what an obnoxious character she was. Awful person, awful character.

• Bkes Mom
            Bkes Mom commented
            Editing a comment
            I have to join you guys in the minority.

• cascade
            cascade commented
            Editing a comment
            I never liked her either. I dislike her mother even more. The cast is to big already with beloved characters we never see!

I didn't love her but at least she was entertaining. Nelle is only entertaining when she is actively being crazy.
          Shelly, Moderator
          soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

Britt was a mean girl toward Sabrina; she was not a psycho like Nelle. I always enjoyed her scenes with Spencer.

Comment

Please no! The show is bad enough with Nelle and this Cyrus creep

Comment

I want Britt back! I have no idea why GH won't keep her on the show. She had chemistry with not just Nikolas but with Julien too. I love her character. I was so upset when they had her go on the run.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X