X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friz4ever
    replied
    Spencer told Emma he wanted to do something bold and beautiful for her. Player lead singer ronn miss stared on CBS soap bold and beautiful. Cute inside joke. Also loved the way Spence lit up when he saw britt. He had his heart set on her being is stepmom. Finally elizabeth seemed a little embarrassed when cam made his cheap shot about Spence staying at home in pjs.

Leave a comment:

• victorialord
    commented on 's reply
    Agree. Love Britt. Love her friendship with Brad. Love her mom also.

• JRCarter
    replied
    How does a kid Spencer's age know who Player is?

Leave a comment:

• savytabby
    replied
    Loved the Brad number and his number one fan Britt. They definitely stole the show. And I'm not even a Brad fan, but I do love Britt. Can't wait for her to find out Nathan is her brother and they form their relationship. As much as I loved Nathan aka James' sibling relationship with Nina, he also built something pretty special with Britt.

Leave a comment:

• OLTL'69
    commented on 's reply
    The onlly thing above Iliked at all was Britt and Brad but just for their comments on others

A LITTLE kiddie love wouldn't be bad but this went on too long and too seriouly

• shoresense
    replied
    Watching today’s episode made me realize why I had stopped watching GH back then. ( I have had a love hate relationship with this show since the eighties and an on and off viewership because of it).
    The majority of storylines going on during that period were awful and there were too many characters I couldn’t stand
    1. Fluke
    2. Levy Dunkleman
    3 the kiddie triangle
    4. Sonny amd Olivia relationship
    5 Britt and Brad
    6 Ric Lansing

This nurses ball was a hot mess. But I did enjoy watching Player perform Seeing Dante again, seeing Nathan and the original Kiki. KA and CD were so cute together. IMO The rest of it was bad

Leave a comment:

• eileenregina
    commented on 's reply
    I am probably one of the few people who is not a big Epiphany fan. I find her rude, obnoxious, disrespectful to doctors and anyone who does not agree with her. She is also not funny like some people have posted, just a buttinsky. The actress does have a nice singing voice though.

• eileenregina
    commented on 's reply
    Back in the day they did show people dancing between acts. That is when is was a real ball. Back then it took place in the apparently now defunct Port Charles Hotel which had a much bigger ballroom. It was also loaded with extras back then so they were plenty of guests in the audience.

• eileenregina
    commented on 's reply
    I hope they bring her back when the show is back.

• MalteseBaby
    commented on 's reply
    I could not believe what I was seeing and hearing, and I remember that NB because one of my faves, " Player" with Ronn Moss, was on. I was ecstatic to see him after he left B and B, plus have loved the song since it was a hit.

• Wild Horses
    commented on 's reply
    I was very blown away by that, this is why I like repeats that I did not see.

• ScrubsFan#1
    commented on 's reply
    I think there was one other time he brought it out - and it wasn't very popular - but there was absolutely no need for this destruction. Very sad and disappointing seeing the rest of the characters cheering her on. Could never see any positives to Piph's character after this.

• MeTyme
    commented on 's reply
    I didn't find that funny at all. Was it supposed to be? It was disrespectful snd disgraceful. Was there a lead up in previous episodes of Mack bothering people with the puppet so that was the last straw? IDK that’s the only thing i can think as to why people clapped for her destroying his valued property. He said it was his childhood friend meaning it was a classic toy Considering his age

• MeTyme
    commented on 's reply
    Britt is so much fun. Always love to see her and her mother Liesel.

• Wanda Wolek
    replied
    Ugh. They're still showing the 2014 NB? Well, the sun is shining so I will pull weeds rather than subject myself to the kiddie triangle and murder of Mr. Marbles.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X